Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,358 members, 7,891,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:15 PM

Financial Analysis Of Annie And 2face's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Financial Analysis Of Annie And 2face's Wedding (1758 Views)

Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek / Annie And 2face At Uti Nwachukwu's Birthday / Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Financial Analysis Of Annie And 2face's Wedding by Bootylicious(f): 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2013
According to the whisperings that we have gotten, the main success of the Idibia's wedding is credited to no one else than the "Young Billionaire Warri Chief" Ayiri Emami.

From relieable sources it was estimated that a wopping 20million was spent to make the wedding happen.

Listed is the breakdown of the spending

-For the Dubai Wedding Venue, Security & Feeding, these supposedly gulped 10 Million Naira.
-Another 2.5 Million Naira, was supposedly paid to the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, so that the Church service, would hold there.
-Yet another 2.5 Million Naira, went towards conveying the guests from the church service venue to the Royal Island Beach, which we think is the reception venue.
-Ayiri also took care of the first class tickets made available to the parents of Innocent 'Tuface' Idibia, to bring them to Dubai, the U.A.E.
-The moneybag, also made money available to get 50 people to Dubai.
-The largesse didn't end there. Ayiri's is said to have made available, his brand spanking new (ultra modern) yacht, which is the billionaire's latest acquired toy for the couple. The newly acquired wonder-on-water was bought in America, and transported to Dubai to ferry the couple exclusively. No be small thing oooooo. Annie & Tuface, seem to have become Nigeria's version of Kim & Kanye or is it Beyonce & Jay Z.

Exclusive pictures of the wedding coming soon.

SOURCE:http://abidemionline.com/gist/financial-analysis-of-annie-and-2faces-wedding/

Re: Financial Analysis Of Annie And 2face's Wedding by infoscope(m): 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2013
N20 million? You must be kidding me.. That wedding will cost far more than that.
Re: Financial Analysis Of Annie And 2face's Wedding by ashmanpolo: 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2013
So WHat? Wetin make them better pass my parents wey spend just approximately 20k do wedding. They should go and sit down joor. VANITY UPON VANITY

1 Like

Re: Financial Analysis Of Annie And 2face's Wedding by scobaba: 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2013
Tuface is a very good friend of Ayiri Emami.

The fact dat he called off a very important show to be among Ayiri's grooms men during the latter's wedding is something the Warri Oil Magnate will never forget.

So I won't be surprised if he rains money on tuface....he's good @ showing appreciation esp for LOYALTY.
Re: Financial Analysis Of Annie And 2face's Wedding by tpia5: 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2013
Who's the guy in kilt.

Anyway, i'm sure beachfront weddings could also be done in lagos, just saying, nothing to do with tuface own.

I noticed its a bit more common overseas but i see no reason why the same cant be done on lagos beaches, some of which are very clean and have palm trees everywhere.
Re: Financial Analysis Of Annie And 2face's Wedding by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2013
tpia@:
Who's the guy in kilt.

Anyway, i'm sure beachfront weddings could also be done in lagos, just saying, nothing to do with tuface own.

I noticed its a bit more common overseas but i see no reason why the same cant be done on lagos beaches, some of which are very clean and have palm trees everywhere.

I see your point. Before you know it, such would start taking place that's if it hasn't already.

I think private beaches would be appropriate for such not the beaches for all and sundry because privacy would be need at such an event except if demarcations and security are included.

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Iggy Azalea Exposes Herself At The 2013 MTV Emas - Photos / Breaking News: Dr Fireman Don Enter Am. / Ex-wife Of Late Fela Kuti Reveals Secrets About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.