Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,112 members, 7,973,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 03:47 AM

My Proposed Solutions To Boko Haram Crisis: Short And Long Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Proposed Solutions To Boko Haram Crisis: Short And Long Term (573 Views)

Chad Intercepts ISIS Weapons Going To Boko Haram / Nigerian Military Issues Third “final” Warning To Boko Haram / Genesis And Consequences Of Boko Haram Crisis By Ahmad Salkida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Proposed Solutions To Boko Haram Crisis: Short And Long Term by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2013
Short terms:
1.First,nigeria should stop immigration of muslims from islamic countries e.g chad,niger,iran,iraq etc exempt government officials and business mogul from such countries
2. All muslims from foreign countries should be deported exempt those with monthly income of more than 50,000
3.State of emergency should be declared in kano and borno states as well as in states with bombing and serious boko haram attack.
4. Immediate reorganizatiom of motor parks(world class motor parks with cctv connected to a central system installed) nationwide.
5.Mandatory installatiom of cctv in any place that would attract a large number of people.
Long terms:
1. National conference that would draft a new constitution for the country
2. Under supervision of F.G and relevant security agencies each state government should issue resident identity cards and keep database of all residents. Database will include fingerprints amongst others.
3.Each should have state immigration board that would register new immigrants into a state.
Re: My Proposed Solutions To Boko Haram Crisis: Short And Long Term by Emperor007: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2013
Sovereign National Conference better

Re: My Proposed Solutions To Boko Haram Crisis: Short And Long Term by Emperor007: 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2013
To achieve number 1, the head of immigration wouldn't be a Muslim

Re: My Proposed Solutions To Boko Haram Crisis: Short And Long Term by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2013
Emperor_007: To achieve number 1, the head of immigration wouldn't be a Muslim

it does not matter. A circular from FEC to NIS is enough to stop killers from entering the country
Re: My Proposed Solutions To Boko Haram Crisis: Short And Long Term by sheedy407(m): 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2013
I support N02 cos its d best tin govt shld do.
Re: My Proposed Solutions To Boko Haram Crisis: Short And Long Term by Smuthx(m): 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2013
You dont make policies on impulse or on the spur of the moment.

1. Nigeria as a nation can not and would not be able to stop any religious faith from entering the country. its internationally and morally wrong. We are not a religious country like Saudi Arabia or Israel in some ways.

2. Deporting foriegners with less than 50000 income. its technically and pratically impossible for now because we have zero to nil database systems that captures citizens.

3. If you go to motor loading parks ranging from 18 seater buses to luxury buses. the place is highly porous. CCTV is a video of events that occur round the coverage area. It can not prevent accidents or bombs that may be detonate . Take a city like London where CCTV is daily utilised but did it prevent July 8 bombings, a young man being stab on the street with a knife, a hit and run incidence with a car. CCTV serves like a video or picture?evidence after an event has occured. CCTV is not the solution or prevents such bad events occuring

(1) (Reply)

Post Triumphant Entry:GEJ ' Are You The One To Come Or Do We Expect Another?' / Abia State Government Donates Security Vans To Nigerian Army / FG To Deploy Troops To Bakassi Amid Killing Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.