Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,098 members, 7,970,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:22 AM

The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] - Romance (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (83366 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (126) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mrofficial2(m): 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
Excuse, why this thread come reach 57 58 pages with this yeye challenge?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by gunners160(m): 3:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
Eze Promoe: LIST OF MEN AND THEIR LADIES (UPDATE)

Mr. Uzo and sejour to woo tianyx

kunmibola and Mynd to woo gree-die

Neduzze5 , Rhymez and teeo to woo Caracta

ichidodo and Mkpakala to woo Carmelion

Wellloaded and Richfella to woo Idowuogbo

kwAzzIE kEEd and princeparix to woo Smartie gurl

dopeJemi and causewahala to woo Popowaa

Flygeriansteve , drnairalov and kay_bee to woo adaobi123

adim2 and albacete to woo tea esq

CFCfan and Acidosis to woo ItsModella

fitzmayowa , kaboninc and Maximus85 to woo mysticgal

190 and phoinix to woo Flytefallz

vision2050 and COOL DK to woo vicky

HARDDON and ikekings to woo adabeke12

baba dey and ________ to woo onila

Eze Promoe and ________ to woo achukwunet

ALL SLOTS TAKEN!

Challengers, fill in the space!
2 DAYS TO GO!

TWO GUYS SHOULD TAKE ON ONILA AND ACHUKWUNET NA. Abi na beg i go beg? Hian sad
ahhahhahhhahha na beg u go beg o who lyke disgrace nl wit dhr bad mouth 1ce a guy fumble or mk any mistake na so them go quote ham cum yarb ham instead 2 encourage d guy.i just dey pity any guy wey go mistakely mk spelling error dat day d guy own don finish him go regret y him even nominate himself oga it is beta 2 kip d little prestige 1 as dan 2 loose them o
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
Seun.A.Plonker:

No, you have not. See denying. cheesy Girls!
lol.. I don reply u o bobo grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Please help o! Anytime i click on your profile, it's showing me 'unzip this member' instead of 'follow this member' cheesy

tank gawd for the founder of yabaleft hospital cheesy
Eze you need to visit it for your wife's sake
odaro!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by ikekings(m): 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
HARDDON:

oh SON, you just switch from the camp of boys into the cove of a ravenous Raven!

long may your blood flow!

Lol... Bring it on... grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Smartiegurl(f): 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2013
Hehehehehe! ILaugh ooh.....xyne....
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mrofficial2(m): 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2013
Br3nd4: lol.. I don reply u o bobo grin

Oya check your email, gege. cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by chikeorji123(m): 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
Thinking who to woo..l mean marry *guessing* let my mum be off my back! or may be not on N/L...
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by xynerise: 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
Smartie gurl: Hehehehehe! ILaugh ooh.....xyne....
I was only stating the obvious cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by HARDDON: 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
Flytefalls:
grin grin

there she iz again, beaming from ear to ear.

dont know why she and ha clowny house help cant stop trailing ma tail.

he is lucky i have declared for adbreezy b4 i remembered you.

i wud have had him know who da boss iz. he lives, but, to die anoda day.

and that should afford you some time to clean up a lil to my level.

#FLY Flies? u nid not say.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2013
I want to woo a lady for real.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
Oya make una no follow again. SORRY FOR INCONVENIENCE CAUSED. THANK YO. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by ichidodo: 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
gunners160: ahhahhahhhahha na beg u go beg o who lyke disgrace nl wit dhr bad mouth 1ce a guy fumble or mk any mistake na so them go quote ham cum yarb ham instead 2 encourage d guy.i just dey pity any guy wey go mistakely mk spelling error dat day d guy own don finish him go regret y him even nominate himself oga it is beta 2 kip d little prestige 1 as dan 2 loose them o
Chei!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by xynerise: 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
Eze Promoe: Oya make una no follow again. SORRY FOR INCONVENIENCE CAUSED. THANK YO. smiley
Shut up jare! Your follower space don full thats why u saying this.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Smartiegurl(f): 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
Eze Promoe: Oya make una no follow again. SORRY FOR INCONVENIENCE CAUSED. THANK YO. smiley
Ayam following you bumber 2 bumber ooh.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by 190: 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2013
HARDDON:

there she iz again, beaming from ear to ear.

dont know why she and ha clowny house help cant stop trailing ma tail.

he is lucky i have declared for adbreezy b4 i remembered you.

i wud have had him know who da boss iz. he lives, but, to die anoda day.

and that should afford you some time to clean up a lil to my level.

#FLY Flies? u nid not say.

Yea right u could still cancel your ordeal and bring it on
So u can get ur a-r-s-e whooped
You ignorant son of a lice

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Smartiegurl(f): 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2013
xynerise:
Free him nah...hian!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
xynerise:
I no wan provoke, na by force? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
LIST OF MEN AND THEIR LADIES (UPDATE)

Mr. Uzo and sejour to woo tianyx

kunmibola and Mynd to woo gree-die

Neduzze5 , Rhymez and teeo to woo Caracta

ichidodo and Mkpakala to woo Carmelion

Wellloaded and Richfella to woo Idowuogbo

kwAzzIE kEEd and princeparix to woo Smartie gurl

dopeJemi and causewahala to woo Popowaa

Flygeriansteve , drnairalov and kay_bee to woo adaobi123

adim2 and albacete to woo tea esq

CFCfan and Acidosis to woo ItsModella

fitzmayowa , kaboninc and Maximus85 to woo mysticgal

190 and phoinix to woo Flytefallz

vision2050 and COOL DK to woo vicky

HARDDON and ikekings to woo adabeke12

baba dey and ________ to woo onila

Eze Promoe and ________ to woo achukwunet

ALL SLOTS TAKEN!

Challengers, fill in the space!
2 DAYS TO GO!

TWO GUYS SHOULD TAKE ON ONILA AND ACHUKWUNET NA. Abi na beg i go beg? Hian sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by xynerise: 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2013
Smartie gurl: Free him nah...hian!
"Train up a child in the way he should grow, and when he is old, he will never depart from it" Trust me, I know what am doing. cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by mrofficial2(m): 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2013
Br3nd4: lol.. I don reply u o bobo grin

Kindly do us a favour and check your spam mail. Argggghhhh!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by xynerise: 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
Eze Promoe:
I no wan provoke undecided
Thats exactly my plan
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
Good morning to the only Ogbunike Princess in my Kingdom8)

Is there anyone that can woo Achukwunet? I recommend 'I luv toto die' to woo her.
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
Smartie gurl: Ayam following you bumber 2 bumber ooh.
As per your own, its official
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
CFCfan: Good morning to the only Ogbunike Princess in my Kingdom8)

Is there anyone that can woo Achukwunet? I recommend 'I luv toto die' to woo her.
Good morning boo, how are you today?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by tianyx(f): 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
@Mr Uzo smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Popowaa: 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
U make he scatter her toto after he's won?

Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by manny4life(m): 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
Walks in... sees the threads, walks back out embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
See as all the ladies take dey submissive to the guys, but when that day go reach, them go dey yab all the gbagaunist
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by 2legit2qwt: 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2013

Me tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by EzePromoe: 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2013

And who da heck is he?
Re: The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] by Smartiegurl(f): 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
xynerise:
"Train up a child in the way he should grow, and when he is old, he will never depart from it" Trust me, I know what am doing. cool
hehehehe! Ok o

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (126)

What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex / Leaked Nudes Of Akwa Ibom Girl: Victim Heads To Police / Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.