Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,348 members, 7,932,265 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 11:15 PM

What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? (3653 Views)

Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing / Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? by mamagee3(f): 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2013
I have huge eyeballs so I just wanted to know what you all think of girls with huge eyeballs?
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2013
lol...errrr....I find em Sexsssiii

I Think....
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? by dopeJemi: 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2013
it depends on d kinda eyebalLs.. I Like d ini edo kinda eyebalLs

PictoriaL evidence pLs
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? by daylae(m): 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2013
Something has changed undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? by Emmanuele437: 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2013
Sincerely, they are usually very sexy!
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? by Saecula: 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2013
Gibberish

Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? by greedie1(f): 12:19am On Mar 24, 2013
sexy... dats wat guys say.
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? by xynerise: 12:31am On Mar 24, 2013
You think this is sexy? undecided

Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? by Emmyk(m): 12:35am On Mar 24, 2013
Lets see it in pix. Some use to be scary!
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? by KnegroDamus: 12:55am On Mar 24, 2013
Are you guys serious right now?
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 24, 2013
Depends on how huge and shapely.
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? by Mynd44: 3:35am On Mar 24, 2013
Joking?
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? by KnegroDamus: 10:19am On Mar 24, 2013
This must be joke
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2013
i thought you had sleepy eyes ?
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? by Jbols2001(m): 11:58am On Mar 24, 2013
If the big eyeballs comes with big hips,bumbum and jugz......then its sexxy
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
I heard Mandinka Womenz Have the Biggest Eye Balls in All of West Africa.
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? by achinaboy(m): 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
girls with big eyeballs,have tiny consequece under,with my little experience,the same thing applys to girls with large mouth,like oge okoye,they have wide consequence down there,,,i`ve come a long way i think

1 Like

Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? by MrCork17: 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
mama-gee:
I have huge eyeballs so I just wanted to know what you all think of girls with huge eyeballs?

I love it..I always cummmmm on it. I swaaar! tongue
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? by TFLAME(m): 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
Honestly its Sexy
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? by KINGwax(m): 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
They're sexy!!!!
If they can get their mascara right.
But wait!!! I hope it aint huge eyes like the old bettles' headlamp?
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? by MrCork17: 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
mama gee...do u hav big eye balls? tongue
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? by Ninilowo(m): 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
If the eyeballs are proportional to the total surface area of the head, they are alwayz nice to behold. My wife is a typical example
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
they are sexy.. I am sexy ....
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? by ikechukz(m): 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2013
ladunsky: they are sexy.. I am sexy ....
No give yourself hope.
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
achina boy: girls with big eyeballs,have tiny consequece under,with my little experience,the same thing applys to girls with large mouth,like oge okoye,they have wide consequence down there,,,i`ve come a long way i think

OP, is this a fact?
Confirm by tellin us if ur toto is small, Thanks.

BTW i tot u had a sleepy eyes, well i should guess its a sleepy big eye (okpollor) that u've got, or maybe ''garfield'' kinda eye
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? by 190: 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
they remind me of gollum from Lord of the rings

God 4bid bad tin
wetin i wan use them do angry angry
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
ikechukz: No give yourself hope.
please keep your opinions to yourself... ! They are not your eyes .. Rubbish
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? by Mynd44: 1:16am On Mar 25, 2013
ladunsky: please keep your opinions to yourself... ! They are not your eyes .. Rubbish
lol
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 25, 2013
They look good on some people.
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? by OCTAVO: 2:01am On Mar 25, 2013
Who did this to mama-gee? shocked sad angry
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 25, 2013
Their Eyes get really big and Wide when they Reach Climax...Almost Looks like it's Popping out of their Head

It's a very attractive allure imo

Look how big Mandinka Womenz Eye Balls Are..shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked
shocked
shocked
Re: What Do You All Think Of Girls With Huge Eyeballs? by JulianaGhana: 5:07am On Mar 25, 2013
We hav meny women in GH Wif Eyes like deez
especially in northerN GH
Yes her Eyeballz are really Big. shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Shocking Things You Need To Know About This Present Day Nigerian Girls / General Wooing Tricks / Football And Your Lover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.