Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,997 members, 7,938,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram (39958 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury / We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by coogar: 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
Billyonaire: Guy, do not try to wake up the sleeping giant in me, that road is closed and forgotten. But when the chips are down, who no know go know!

find me any weapon - you would be taking a business class ticket to lucifer!
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
coogar:

hahahaha - billyonaire claiming to be a system boy!
na yam? gimme any weapon and i would put a hole big enough to fit my fist in your head. bulletproof jazz? i laugh in obafaiye!

the odds favour OPC - it's their land, their territory!
what's so difficult in rounding up the whole sabo community? squeeze the trigger for several moments and leave blood on their prayer rugs?
That will be civil war my brother, so we need to learn not to dare the devil. Let's not play with suicidal nematodes. Let us retrace our steps. Tinubu needs to return back to SS/SE/WE/ND/MB unionism. Together we stand, divided we fall. But if he fails to hid, we need to remind him that a single broomstick is bound to break but a bundle can sweep away the enemies. Tinubu must return back to Southern Protectorate in principle.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by felixtare(m): 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
mouth if 0pc see knock out dey go discharge 1 time cowards talkinggggggggggggggggggggggg
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by PeterKbaba: 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
SO YOU GUYS ACTUALLY THINK THAT MEND,MASSOP,BOKO HARAM ALL HAVE WEAPONS AND OPC DONT ..... I DEY LAUGH.
I AM CERTAIN THAT OPC AS A SECRET WEAPON UNDERGROUND STORAGE. WHEN THE TIME COMES, YOU NA GO SEE. I JUST PITY ALL THE NON YORUBAS, BECAUSE EVERYONE WOULD BE SENT PACKING UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
I am a big time farmer and I run a big poultry, if my eggs begins to get missing, then opc wiill be held responsible, cos I know say na wetin dem dey use fight war[b][/b]

3 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by coogar: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
Billyonaire: That will be civil war my brother, so we need to learn not to dare the devil. Let's not play with suicidal nematodes. Let us retrace our steps. Tinubu needs to return back to SS/SE/WE/ND/MB unionism. Together we stand, divided we fall. But if he fails to hid, we need to remind him that a single broomstick is bound to break but a bundle can sweep away the enemies. Tinubu must return back to Southern Protectorate in principle.

there's nothing wrong with civil war!
if civil war is what's needed to put boko haram down so be it.......personally, i don't see how giving boko haram any amnesty solves the problem. what makes you think another group known as shoko baram would not start their own war? together nigeria has failed, if they divide it cannot be worse than what we have seen.

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by tintingz(m): 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
PeterKbaba: SO YOU GUYS ACTUALLY THINK THAT MEND,MASSOP,BOKO HARAM ALL HAVE WEAPONS AND OPC DONT ..... I DEY LAUGH.
I AM CERTAIN THAT OPC AS A SECRET WEAPON UNDERGROUND STORAGE. WHEN THE TIME COMES, YOU NA GO SEE. I JUST PITY ALL THE NON YORUBAS, BECAUSE EVERYONE WOULD BE SENT PACKING UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
hahahahahahaha! grin
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Pataki: 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
PeterKbaba: I HOPE YOU GUYS REALIZE THAT DURING OPC'S TRAINING, IT IS A MOST THAT YOUR TRAINER SHOOTS YOU AT THE BACK AND IT MOST NOT ENTER... ITS CALLED "AYETA"..... IF THE PERSON DIES, THAT MEANS HE'S NOT QUALIFIED TO BE AMONG THE OPC GROUP. JUST AS YOU ALL READ IN THE NEWS MONTHS BACK, THAT AN OPC MEMBER WAS KILLED BY HIS TRAINER, WHO SHOT HIM WHILE TESTING HE'S BODY.

I DONT NEED TO GIVE MUCH INFORMATION'S, BUT THERE ARE ABOUT 6 MILLION OPC MEMBERS IN YORUBA LAND.

ITS SO FUNNY THAT IGBOS ON THIS NAIRALAND ARE JUST MAKING NOISE AND PROVING THEIR HATRED FOR YORUBAS, EVEN WHEN MAJORITY OF THE BROTHERS LIVE IN YORUBA LAND, THINK ABOUT IT, IF BOKO HARAM WOULD EVER BOMB ANYWERE, IT WOULD BE AN IGBO POPULATED AREA.

MAKE YOU NA DEY LAUGH DEY GO, WHEN IT HAPPENS, YOU NA GO CRY BLOOD.

It is this simple truth that one attempts to tell this obdurate igbo people, but their silly tribal mod is busy hiding posts here and there.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
coogar:

there's nothing wrong with civil war!
if civil war is what's needed to put boko haram down so be it.......personally, i don't see how giving boko haram any amnesty solves the problem. what makes you think another group known as shoko baram would not start their own war? together nigeria has failed, if they divide it cannot be worse than what we have seen.
Guy, Do not pray for a civil war o. The bullet marks from Biafra war and the ditches that my ancestors who where killed under the command of OBJ are still there. If it happens in the West, I can assure you, Cotonou's population will increase by 40 million.

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by InvertedHammer: 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2013

The only thing now is to keep praying that nothing happens...

No be the song people carry go war, dem dey sing come back
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by coogar: 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
Billyonaire: Guy, Do not pray for a civil war o. The bullet marks from Biafra war and the ditches that my ancestors who where killed under the command of OBJ are still there. If it happens in the West, I can assure you, Cotonou's population will increase by 40 million.

we need a revolution......
every country had to go through that dark phase. look around you, french revolution, british revolution, american revolution, etc. nigerians are waiting for God to turn things around for them......nah, only nigerians can shape their own destiny.

indonesia have more population and more tribes and more religious arms than nigeria and yet they got it working by forbidding the old languages and adopting a new national language for everyone. without the revolution, there's no hope!

Billyonaire: And that number will increase I guess, hahahahahaa, dont let the world know.

if you push me, i would fire at you! angry
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by mike404(m): 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
Billyonaire: In which country has that worked ? Can you tell me a case study ? You pay Amnesty to Terrorists and they re-group. Their mandate is to make all Nigerians Muslim, thats their aim, I am sure you understand that.
GBAM! THREAD CLOSED!
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
coogar:

we need a revolution......
every country had to go through that dark phase. look around you, french revolution, british revolution, american revolution, etc. nigerians are waiting for God to turn things around for them......nah, only nigerians can shape their own destiny. indonesia have more population and more tribes than nigeria and yet they got it working by forbidding the old languages and adopting a new national language for everyone. without the revolution, there's no hope!
Revolution is an 18th century ideology, you are probably still living in the past. There is no revolution sweeter, safer and more effective than cyber revolution, what we are doing now. Stop that talk about Revolution, its a needless thing. Only the lazy cry for revolution. If you have spent over $1m to even buy one single duplex, you will not call for Revolution, cos you dont wanna see your property decimated by street fighters.

2 Likes

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Venchy: 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
osinachukwu: Do u guyz have atomic juju bomb hahaha abeg go sidon watch more of your yoruba movies

This is not tales by moonlight my guy but reality, seek the word of wisdom from an older people.

Area boyz and Arm Robbers were flushed out but useless Government intervened by saying the OPC group where taken harsh and taken laws into their hands, also....this is what i don't like getting into but just of recent Fashola locked down the spare part market at Mushin simply because of the abuse of the privileged given to Igbo's to trade but all sorts where discovered in the market.

Yoruba's are the most liberal tribe that accommodate others but when some people comes on NL to slag Yoruba's for no reason is just absurd while we have some decent ones.....It's simply childish as well as Ignorant.

If we are truly One Nigerian, no one should comes on NL or other platform to slag other people off whenever they are expressing themselves.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by austin2002: 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
Well like the saying goes," The evil that men do follow them."they so called Yorubas joined the likes of Boko haram to kill the Igbos during Biafran war and now they are afraid of their best enemies.God of Abraham, God of Moses, God of Isaac, Jacob and mostly the God of Igbo people will monitoring the Boko haram cooming with bombs to Yoruba people.Folks remember, over 1 million christian Igbos killed by both cow dunks in the north and the Yorubas during the Biafran war. Payback is aaaaaaaaaaaaa Bitchooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by devour129: 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
Prof Corruption:

You understand this issue no be small. OPC and everyone issuing statements know the game.

The Yorubas can not wage a successful insurgency in Igbo land except the locals support it. Similarly, the Igbo can not launch same in SW except the locals are in support. BH is largely successful because it's an insurgency being ferociously waged by the sons of the soil. Once you don't allow their base to stand in SW, it's destroyed already.

agilinti ti nse ginniginni, iku apaa Lai so ti opolo to fi ojojumo gbe ara re sanle
a cameleon that threads slowly eventually dies not to mention the toad that hops around with much energy.
if you ask me,all northeners should be sent back to the north and believe all these bombing will stop.that is when dangote etc go come out and talk tru.lets give them there own country,lets see how they will survive without other parts of the country
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Dibiachukwu: 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
Billyonaire: Once upon a time, the North and the West destroyed Biafra using army of occupation, today history is revisiting them, North is Ghost Region, and West is about to become an Apparition. Only OPC can help them, imagine OPC fighting Boko, C4 versus matchet. hahahaha I fitn't laugh.
They forget that this would be a real war and they have no friends. I would love to see them big mouth their way out of this one. I think the best thing would be for the whole of western Nigeria, excluding delta to become muslim and join arewa to form the islamic republic of Nigeria. Of course, Alaigbo would have no part in this. We would form our "Ama'alanile Alaigbo"
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by coogar: 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
Billyonaire: Revolution is an 18th century ideology, you are probably still living in the past. There is no revolution sweeter, safer and more effective that cyber revolution, what we are doing now. Stop that talk about Revolution, its a needless thing. Only the lazy cry for revolution. If you have spent over $1m to even buy one single duplex, you will not call for Revolution, cos you dont wanna see how property decimated by street fighters.

it's nothing to do with time or era or which century!
that's one hurdle nigeria must cross to rid herself from the vampires sucking the life liquid of nigerians. what's cyber revolution minus action? the egyptians camped for days outside the presidential villa.......you can keep defending yourself that talking about it on twitter would solve problems.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
Baby mama: I advise NDiIgbo in Lagos to be Vigilant and armed
Because when Katakata bursts Yorubas may descend on Igbos
Nobody should be caught unawares
That's all.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
coogar:

it's nothing to do with time or era or which century!
that's one hurdle nigeria must cross to rid herself from the vampires sucking the life liquid of nigerians. what's cyber revolution minus action? the egyptians camped for days outside the presidential villa.......you can keep defending yourself that talking about it on twitter would solve problems.
Revolution will never happen in Nigeria, cos outside Nairaland, there is peace and love. The people just wanna be left alone to hustle for a living. Cease all calls for revolution, I have so much to lose but I doubt if you have anything to lose.

1 Like

Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by Costa2000(m): 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
Evestar200: Gudnite i wan slp,,i pray b4 i wake up 2mrrw they don divide nigeria into hw many countries they want,,if na 36 countries o,,na me dem knw so dat we go get peace nd fresh air
Even if they no divide 9ja,Nigeria will expire 2014.
Re: OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram by emmatok(m): 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
They forget that this would be a real war and they have no friends. I would love to see them big mouth their way out of this one. I think the best thing would be for the whole of western Nigeria, excluding delta to become muslim and join arewa to form the islamic republic of Nigeria. Of course, Alaigbo would have no part in this. We would form our "Ama'alanile Alaigbo"

I still wonder why Ibos are Jubilant hearing BK will hit Lagos.

Whem most victims are Ibos in the North.
Am I missing something,

The YORUBA NATION should watch out against a calculated PROPAGANDA against the SW.
Because the SW has been the most peaceful parts of Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Disgraces Lola Shoneyin, Wole Soyinka’s Daughter-in-law’ / Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In / Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.