Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,201 members, 7,970,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:48 PM

Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors (12019 Views)

No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja / Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally / Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by Stiv(m): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2013
This honour is well deserved. Lagbaja is a musical icon. People like that are hard to come by. By the way, his collabo with Psquare is 'off the heezy.'

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by ayzero6487(m): 11:51am On Mar 24, 2013
@ wu iz Lagbaja.......He'z ur Ancestor.....so bow down...Ewuuu

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by Lero15(m): 11:57am On Mar 24, 2013
acidtalk: Mr Mike Adenuga, Paddy Adenuga, Bella Adenuga and the Entire Glo Directors and Senior Management please take note the the man Mr Cohbams Asikwo deservs to be a Glo ambassador more than the hundreds of others you have had in the past (except for the old ones like Fathia Rolling Dollar, Madam Kofo, Showky and the rest).

From never having a sight, Cohbams have done great things and have brought about great talents so please let's honor him. This man produces 100% reasonable and beneficial lyrics unlike the whole lots who are Head deep in controversy I.e Jim iyke.

Let's starts honoring and appreciating our living legends while they are alive and not wait until they are no more before shouting their achievements. Nothing would have stopped glo from making the Late Chinua Achiebe and the living Wole Soyinka (Life time ambassadors).

On a second note, Lagbaja wey no get face na him una make ambassador? How una know say no be armed robber him be when he no dey perform. Afterall una no sabi who him be.
cobhams I agree..,but not Soyinka or Achebe for God's sake. They r bigger dan dat!
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by otokx(m): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
Congrats though he has been unimpressive of late or since she left.
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by Demdem(m): 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
Good choice.
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
[quote author=ezedolar]And who is lagbaja?Na your village school headmaster!
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by Ganny007: 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
I no i will bcum Glo ambasador oneday,dat my dream.
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by luluosas(m): 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
Good business though I missed the show last Wednesday.
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by ocelot2006(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
I'm sorry, but this is just wrong. Chief Adenuga pays these guys who don't add any value to the coy millions of naira, yet most Globacom staffs, including those in Technical are poorly paid, with substandard sites built without any damn quality control.

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by gragraboy: 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
they can dress anybody up in a mask & claim it Lagbaja.
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by mkoabiola: 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hw does GLO makes huge profit afta dishing out millions of naira do dese celebrities.
Nawa ooo.
I must find my own connection too.
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by An0nimus: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
acidtalk:

If you have ever followed or read my comments, you will know every serious comments of mine always end in a slightly humorous note.
never noticed it myself. Nice suggestion though. Lagbaja IMO is still on point for such an appointment.
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by MrCork17: 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
Akshow: Good news. he remains one of the most creative and original artist in naija. wa gba iyi omo iyan onpomo!
]

Is he the Nigerian Version of Little Wayne? undecided
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by scobaba: 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
ocelot2006: I'm sorry, but this is just wrong. Chief Adenuga pays these guys who don't add any value to the coy millions of naira, yet most Globacom staffs, including those in Technical are poorly paid, with substandard sites built without any damn quality control.

Ocelot I feel ur pains n dat of oda Glo workers, but the complaint on poor salary should be directed to a dept called Human Resources( H.R), while dat of poor sites should be directed to Quality Assurance (QA).
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
Thumbs up smiley
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by okeythaone: 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
[quote author=gunuvi]
I really love your suggestion but your last paragraph shows you will still need to visit a psychiatrist today again.
Do u really think d real insiders in d entertainment business don't know his face? They do my oga @ d top. Dats all
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by Emmyk(m): 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
gen2briz: Congrat to him.......but se e go still wear that mask on top recharge cards ni
same thought here
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by Emmyk(m): 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
ActiveMan:

This is business not compensation smiley
very true!!!!!
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by gunuvi(m): 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
acidtalk:

If you have ever followed or read my comments, you will know every serious comments of mine always end in a slightly humorous note.
Ok. That's a very good one. You got me there....
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by MrMcJay(m): 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ganny 007: I no i will bcum Glo ambasador oneday,dat my dream.

I know I will own Glo someday. That is my dream.

Lemme give you my number, you'll need it for your dream to come through.

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by Ama28(f): 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
His originality is splendid!
Ride on dear Ambassador
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by luluosas(m): 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
scobaba:

Ocelot I feel ur pains n dat of oda Glo workers, but the complaint on poor salary should be directed to a dept called Human Resources( H.R), while dat of poor sites should be directed to Quality Assurance (QA).
You seems to be an insider at Glo. Am I wrong?
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by Ninilowo(m): 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
grin
HectorTroy: If they like let them make Beyonce their ambassador I am leaving this crappy network next week...From 3gig to 1gig..Greedy bastards...
grin and to worsen da case u can't use it on any other device
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
ezedolar: And who is lagbaja?
person papa
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by Fussbot: 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
ocelot2006: I'm sorry, but this is just wrong. Chief Adenuga pays these guys who don't add any value to the coy millions of naira, yet most Globacom staffs, including those in Technical are poorly paid, with substandard sites built without any damn quality control.
*have u eaten 2day??den y are u hating*is it ur money??
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by deols(f): 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
I wonder why only entertainment people are made ambassadors.

Ehn. We wey no dey sleep 4 night ontop working for a better tomorrow no dey make ambassadors?
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by Fussbot: 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
deols: I wonder why only entertainment people are made ambassadors.

Ehn. We wey no dey sleep 4 night ontop working for a better tomorrow no dey make ambassadors?
u be ambassador 4 christ na..dat 1 sef dn do
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by meforyou1(m): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2013
Congrats bro carry go. I enjoy your music
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by ocelot2006(m): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
Fussbot: *have u eaten 2day??den y are u hating*is it ur money??

Son, I can pay your school fees while simultaneously take care of your family over and over again. Now run along kiddo.
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by yemmy19(m): 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
Akshow: Good news. he remains one of the most creative and original artist in naija. wa gba iyi omo iyan onpomo!
Original ibile ni iwo bobo yii sha.......
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by sobastical: 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
ezedolar: And who is lagbaja?

Na GEJ wey dey live next room to you.
Re: Lagbaja Joins List Of Glo Ambassadors by sobastical: 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
ActiveMan:

This is business not compensation smiley

Ahahah, love your response. But cobams deserve something truly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Chika Ike Displays 2012 Calendar / More Photos Of Bobrisky’s Marriage Introduction / Nollywood Comic Actor, Dejo Tunfulu Loses Wife To Childbirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.