Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,504 members, 7,885,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! (27364 Views)

Woman Dies Fighting Over Boyfriend - Must Read Story / Boyfriend Must Buy Girlfriend A Smartphone Or He Doesn't Love Her? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! by ejikemedevinci: 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
angry what do u mean by every relationship shud aspire marriage....whur kinda rough play is dt ?,getting too crious and in d end u guyz aint meant to be !!! Waste of efforts
Re: My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! by Onyeasi(m): 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
Everybody no gree read the article.. Na picture una see.. Chei! Okwa ndi iti juru ebaa..
Re: My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! by HOTsnow(m): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2013
Like say marriage easy embarassed ...gehs are going plc, hustling for ready-made men, men r busy working and if u carry yah body com u get punked undecided . Bois aint smiling angry
Re: My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! by DukeNija(m): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2013
Bros the moment you realise that not every relationship will lead to marriage the closer you get to reality!

That's why you learn, Pray and watch before you leap.

Believe it or not, some bad relationships are meant to make you stronger, Wiser and better! cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! by donigspain(m): 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
Should we then allow konji to kill us simply because we are not YET ready?undecided kiss undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
OP, i suggest that we(nairalanders) should marry oneanother to reduce the high number of singles in Nigeria.

Nah lack of company dey make most nairalanders post topics like children would.

I do agree with the OP on the area of insincerity in relationships. One partner could be looking up to marriage when the other is busy preying on the emotions of the other having nothing serious in view of their future. It happens. Yea, it does.

OP, kudos for the writeup.
Re: My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! by Uziehot(m): 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
Marry indeed.
Re: My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! by govou(m): 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
Story story B-)
Re: My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! by dokunbam(m): 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2013
na by force?
Re: My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! by braine(m): 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
The title should read "my boyfriend should marry me", its not a must. This Op is the type that would force a man into marriage that may end up collapsing.
Re: My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
Someone say "Amen"
Re: My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! by Humblesam(m): 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
Na waooo..."My boyfriend must marry me", How? Wetin happen? Who be d boyfriend? Wetin him do?
@ op,oya we don finish reading d "introduction",come nag us d main tory now,u hear?
Re: My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
marvelck: Every relationship ought to end in marriage if the people involved are sincere and willing to take the next step. But first of all, relationship has grade and levels. We have relationship for learners (for those between the ages of 17 and 19). And we also have the one for matured mind (for those between the ages of 20, 21 and above). But I'm going to talk more about the one for matured mind. When you're within this age range, there's nothing wrong in hoping to take your relationship to the next level. You are not too young at that age to get married. So, when going into a relationship, marriage should be on your mind. Yeah, except you're not ready or still want to play around. And being like this, is like having an ulterior motive. Which is not known to the person you're dating. While he or she may be looking forward to or hoping to tie the knot with you some day, you're busy thinking of the next guy or lady to move on to. Chei, that na pure wickedness.
Why toy with someone's heart when you know, you're not ready. While carry him or her along, only to ditch the person later. In fact, Karma no go pity you if you do such a thing to anybody. Relationship should be a springboard to getting married, if you and your partner have genuine feelings for each other and are willing to take the next step. We don't date for fun. We usually date to find a soul-mate. A companion, one whom we hope to spend the rest of our lives with. If you don't have such a mindset concerning your relationship, then you are in the wrong bus. Oya, come down!

Warris dis?? I ws expecting hot gist fueled wit a jilted chic's anger!! What does dis have to do with "my boyfriend must marry me" ehn! Waste of sight! angry

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! by wahihi(m): 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
Remove the "MUST" marriage is not
by force.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! by Ebestsmscom: 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hmm, this thread is really out of topic.

@OP you're 100% right. I like the write up.
Re: My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! by ideee03(f): 11:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
Abeg make una helep the OP na,make una no digress from the topic at hand.The essay long shAa.I'm sure no be evryborry read d tin sef.
Re: My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! by mosquitoNet(m): 11:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
Go tell 2face Idibia
Re: My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! by xxyz17(m): 12:13am On Mar 25, 2013
I love tall girls cool

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! by ewet: 12:16am On Mar 25, 2013
What are u,pope francis or wht?As alady goin into a relationship, marriage shuld not be a must or else u will be geting your hopes too high and u will be rolling from one supposed potential husbands bed to the other because u got your priorities wrong and there are a zillion and one guys out thr who r willing to promise marriage just to get btw a ladies legs and then dump u whn thy r thru.Your post depicts desperstion of the highest order and evry man will take advantage of this.
The ideal thng for u to say is tht wht u need in a relationship is companionship and happiness marriage shuld come last.wht i mean is go with the flow till the both of u truly ready and hsve bcom best friends.
Re: My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! by Ola17: 12:17am On Mar 25, 2013
xxyz17: I love tall girls cool

really?
Re: My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 25, 2013
Wetin we dey discuss on top this thread self? Boyfriend or a girl's height?
Re: My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! by Sezua(m): 12:28am On Mar 25, 2013
the best way na to use juju take it to d lord in prayers wink
Re: My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! by Iceslizer(f): 1:27am On Mar 25, 2013
Don't mind the funny nairalanders, ignoring the message and focusing on the kiss grin grin grin

Asteriva: Wetin we dey discuss on top this thread self? Boyfriend or a girl's height?
Re: My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! by lorddarshwood(m): 1:48am On Mar 25, 2013
The first set of people to comment are so crazy,they emphasize more on the picture instead of yanning better stuff,this shows that this people don't have serious mind...lols

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! by vanstanzy(m): 1:50am On Mar 25, 2013
If they dont end up marrying eachother cos of incompatibility, the sky will fall shey? Ok, NEXT!!!

But op ur age classification is faulty. These days mind maturity for girls and boys, girls especially, starts from ages

23-25 and above. Most people younger than these age still have their heads in the cloud and not down to earth as u

presume. Those days at ages 17-19, people were already thinking maturely, relationship-wise that is.
Re: My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! by xxyz17(m): 2:10am On Mar 25, 2013
Yeah, are u tall?
Ola17:

really?
Re: My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! by vanstanzy(m): 2:12am On Mar 25, 2013
xxyz17: I love tall girls cool

U must be short in stature and love some1 that complements that stature of urs.
Re: My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! by vanstanzy(m): 2:16am On Mar 25, 2013
carr96:

Warris dis?? I ws expecting hot gist fueled wit a jilted chic's anger!! What does dis have to do with "my boyfriend must marry me" ehn! Waste of sight! angry

Some people just aint that good in their choice of topics. The topic had me fooled too.
Re: My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! by xxyz17(m): 2:46am On Mar 25, 2013
vanstanzy:

U must be short in stature and love some1 that complements that stature of urs.

Are you talking about yourself here? wink
Don't u like tall girls too?
They are are always shapely cool
Re: My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! by GalaxyNoteII: 3:44am On Mar 25, 2013
I've been dating the same person for 8 years now. Not expecting a proposal. . . .just for fun.
Re: My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! by tpia5: 3:54am On Mar 25, 2013
guys who are single should please marry these women.

eg mama gee, etc.

some of you people are just too picky, time is waiting for no man.

and forget all those age ranges in the op.

not realistic at all, in today's world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Many Reasons Why Men Cheat / I Love Big Yansh ( Pics ) / Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.