Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,368 members, 7,950,766 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

Omo See Tu-face Cousine , Was Caught In A Bar ............ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omo See Tu-face Cousine , Was Caught In A Bar ............ (4038 Views)

Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) / See What Singer Kcee Was Caught Eating On The Street Of China / Tu Face Idibia Ex-wife Sunmbo Ajaba Marries Her Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omo See Tu-face Cousine , Was Caught In A Bar ............ by calibet(m): 10:34am On Mar 24, 2013
This new Nigerian Celebrity, who is Tuface-Cousine was spot in a bar flexing, he is by name (F-sharp). he is a volatile guitarist, he plays more of soul music, R n B, the Country music.

Re: Omo See Tu-face Cousine , Was Caught In A Bar ............ by topmostg: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2013
And so?
But the girl cute oo

1 Like

Re: Omo See Tu-face Cousine , Was Caught In A Bar ............ by pilotseq: 11:50am On Mar 24, 2013
Nawa oo. Notin weh prsin no go see 4 dis world oo. So? Mk we fly? One day una go commot majek fashek or wetin b dat him sef cousin say mk we see! Nde ara... Mtscheeeew..*continues with his igboo*

2 Likes

Re: Omo See Tu-face Cousine , Was Caught In A Bar ............ by idupaul: 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
Most stewpid thread ever since the invention of the computer

4 Likes

Re: Omo See Tu-face Cousine , Was Caught In A Bar ............ by pheyikemi: 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
Now I'm enjoying ds interestingly boring story of urs, he was caught in the bar... Doing what?? angry
Re: Omo See Tu-face Cousine , Was Caught In A Bar ............ by calibet(m): 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
rocking them laddies of cos, well i just thought u should get to know, sorry if you find it boring
Re: Omo See Tu-face Cousine , Was Caught In A Bar ............ by pheyikemi: 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
calibet: rocking them laddies of cos, well i just thought u should get to know, sorry if you find it boring
Apology accepted dude grin. Don't let anyone's yab intimidate you.
Re: Omo See Tu-face Cousine , Was Caught In A Bar ............ by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
Re: Omo See Tu-face Cousine , Was Caught In A Bar ............ by goldfish80(m): 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
Rubbish10
Re: Omo See Tu-face Cousine , Was Caught In A Bar ............ by Larrey(f): 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ she shud Ŋ¤τ̲̅ live her life just because she's tuface's cousin
Re: Omo See Tu-face Cousine , Was Caught In A Bar ............ by Ifetex(m): 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2013
BACK PAGE PLEASE[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Omo See Tu-face Cousine , Was Caught In A Bar ............ by sexsells(m): 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
lmao! dis nnewi boi again ;Dlmao! Sir wu u dey fall hand o...
Re: Omo See Tu-face Cousine , Was Caught In A Bar ............ by sexsells(m): 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
cheesy
calibet: rocking them laddies of cos, well i just thought u should get to know, sorry if you find it boring

rocking adaobi agbasielo ba....
Re: Omo See Tu-face Cousine , Was Caught In A Bar ............ by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
he actually had that snap on purpose which one is "he was caught again?" grin ok you got ur comments
Re: Omo See Tu-face Cousine , Was Caught In A Bar ............ by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ifetex: BACK PAGE PLEASE

Good Idea. angry
Re: Omo See Tu-face Cousine , Was Caught In A Bar ............ by ideee03(f): 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
*claps hand*i don suffa,notin person no go see ooo...caught doing what plZzzz?

1 Like

Re: Omo See Tu-face Cousine , Was Caught In A Bar ............ by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 25, 2013
calibet: This new Nigerian Celebrity, who is Tuface-Cousine was spot in a bar flexing, he is by name (F-sharp). he is a volatile guitarist, he plays more of soul music, R n B, the Country music.
op from your name calibet, you are the most calibalistic foool in the world
Re: Omo See Tu-face Cousine , Was Caught In A Bar ............ by calibet(m): 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
uihebom: op from your name calibet, you are the most calibalistic foool in the world
Thanks for letting the world know exactly who, and what you are. take heart it shall be well with you
Re: Omo See Tu-face Cousine , Was Caught In A Bar ............ by calibet(m): 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
hope his cousin would not have baby mama too
Re: Omo See Tu-face Cousine , Was Caught In A Bar ............ by sutoboy(m): 12:14am On Mar 26, 2013
Get a life

Oga Ade pack well
Re: Omo See Tu-face Cousine , Was Caught In A Bar ............ by calibet(m): 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
sutoboy: Get a life

Oga Ade pack well
hope say no be me you they talk to, or ELSE

(1) (Reply)

M.I Feed Ice Prince Son.. Photo / Ivanka Trump's Green Outfit Is Everything! (photos) / Mercy Recieves Wedding Ring From Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.