Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,014 members, 7,946,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

I Need Ur Candid Advise Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Ur Candid Advise Please (873 Views)

Whats Ur Candid Advice On This... / I Want To Go Into The Sales Of Drinkables,please I Need Ur Candid Advice&idea / In Uk But Wants To Go Into Haulage Business In Nigeria. Help And Advise Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Candid Advise Please by spiceybrain(m): 11:23am On Mar 24, 2013
I have sat down to think about this topic I posted!I av always wanted to travel out of Nigeria,so when d opportunity finally presented itself I had to rethink.before havin dis rethink I av processed all my documents for travelling,done all d necessary stufs needed to be done.then a thought flashed tru my mind,tots like wot am I going there to do aside frm schooling,whose gonna pay d fees?so many tots,so I said am not goin again I wud invest d money in Nigeria,it broke so many hearts for my change of mind,right now I am havin close to seven hundred thousand naira,but I don't know wot to invest on.pls why am saying dis is to get ur advise on wot I shud do with d money and not regret it.ur opinions are higly appreciated!am open to suggestions.(pls is wines and spirits a good business?)tanks
Re: I Need Ur Candid Advise Please by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
check around and you see its only my second time revealing this, but i dont mind letting you in on it:

there's a sweetener (called sodium cyclamate) in the foods industry. it costs around 60k per 25kg bag in the market, but i do have know where to get it directly for only 27k. make out time to find buyers and alert me, and we'll supply them at 45k per bag. you have 8k out of each bag sold and i have 10k. by that you're enabling me continue biz out of my tight work schedule. and dont worry i'm going to buy and supply with my money except if it's more than 10bags at once. then i'll need you to join money with me. my main attraction there is the margin between the market price and the cost i'm able to get it through my connection. plus, the fact that good sweeteners are hard to come by. hence their high costs.

i know firsthand what i'm telling you cos i've been in the industry for some time now. hit on me so we can talk if you like the biz. just last month, i made 350k in just one supply to my company
Re: I Need Ur Candid Advise Please by spiceybrain(m): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
got ur message,what type of food is it used for?I reside in benin city ,is it feasable in EDO state?
Re: I Need Ur Candid Advise Please by jchick(f): 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
@Kay One,

Really interesting. what food product is this sweetner used for? Buscuit? Drinks?

Rgds
Re: I Need Ur Candid Advise Please by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 26, 2013
it's drinks i'm sure it's well used for. milk drinks like bobo, yoghurt, etc. orange drinks like caprison, la casara, ribena, etc.

yes, Spiceybrain, you can do the biz in benin city and anywhere you like.

@jchick, i'm not sure solid foods manufacturers are familiar with it. but go ahead and give it a try
Re: I Need Ur Candid Advise Please by spiceybrain(m): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2013
How can contact you?
Re: I Need Ur Candid Advise Please by JimloveTM(m): 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2013
honestly i like the fact that you are frank about what you did. But nothing is to be compared to that education you missed.. And secondly dont fall for any idea simply because it sounds cool. You may be ruined.

My advice to you is to sit down and look at businesses Where demand exceeds supply. These kind of biz are always gonna get you unbelievable profits. Things like fuel, diesel, kero business, transport biz, water biz, agro biz etc.. The demand for them usually exceeds supply
Re: I Need Ur Candid Advise Please by spiceybrain(m): 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
Thanks so much jim,I was actually considering wines and spirits and oda provisions.what's your take on this?
Re: I Need Ur Candid Advise Please by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2013
@Jimmy, well it must have sounded too good to a fault but everything i've just told him here is real and i know how much risk i'm taking to even reveal it. the only reason you're privileged to even learn about it here from me free of charge is because i'm unable to make out time and go fetch buyers myself. . . since August or so last year when i first discovered it.

@spiceybrain, i'd even prefer we discuss everything here so people like Jimmy will see how it all goes. but if you insist on getting my phone number, then pls revisit this page between 8 - 9pm sunday night, after which it yanked off for security purpose. but if you doubt, pls feel free to venture into anything else that isnt illegal. best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Latest Scam Sites. / Does China Air Post Maijl Deliver Your Imported Products Directly To Ur Doorstep / Ncc Registration Splash Do Anything Exist Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.