Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,351 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:26 PM

Okada Ban And Police Brutality In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okada Ban And Police Brutality In Lagos (432 Views)

Okada Ban: Motorcycle Dealers Nationwide To Cast Protest Votes / Okada Ban In Delta Starts Today / Lagos Threatens Total Okada Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okada Ban And Police Brutality In Lagos by obi2661: 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
its only been three days since my return to my true home,Lagos and I witnessed in this little time two brutal assults by policemen upon okada men along Lagos-Badagry Expressway has been barbaric...I saw them beat up and take the motorbikes. Hit them with rifles...an assult at Volks bus stop yesterday,23 March, its crazy? What's the function of law? The greatest happiness for the greater number of people? I'm of the opinion that the Nigerian govt does not have the moral authority to ban okada,prostititution etc...its crazy, since they cannot provide their primary function,security and welfare, they should face their job, enough is enough! The fact we keep quiet don't mean we fools! They steal like fools and get pardon in few years while the common man is messed up for doing his best!

(1) (Reply)

Myanmar Government Struggles To Contain Anti-muslim Hostility / Ribadu Faults Jonathan, Wants Amnesty For Boko Haram / Construction Of Roads In Abia State By The State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.