Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:04 AM

4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. (5143 Views)

Guys !!! See 9 Reasons Why Women Reject You!!![must Read] / Rejection, Fear Of Rejection And Reasons Why Women Reject Men / Why Do The Nigeran Women Reject Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by 4Him(m): 12:11am On Mar 30, 2008
tRoOE:

Heheh  my opinion, you can jump over the bridge if you don’t like it, not my business.

I replied with my own opinion. Any problem with that? You can't be bawling about "my opinion" and then throw tantrums when others exercise the same rights.

tRoOE:

Ahahaha If am Ugly what makes you, A gorilla lmfao

I didnt call anyone ugly in the first place. . . just giving u a gentle warning that next time you take a good look in the mirror before accusing others of what you epitomise.
I'm not the most handsome fellow on earth but no question . . . i'm finer than you by a mile.  grin For a woman, that is the ultimate shame.

tRoOE:

dude you thought doesn’t matter or count jare, anyway am done with this thread.
Ciao  

Dem don run . . . yeye people. Cant stand the heat then please leave the kitchen.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by desodgi(m): 12:14am On Mar 30, 2008
But why dont some get banned for posting trash, and others get banned for using caps that dont even hurt anyone. . . .this world is getting into a selfish wan O angry
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by henry007(m): 12:18am On Mar 30, 2008
women wat have u 2 say oh, even english sef una no fit chei
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 30, 2008
You guys have started again!!!!!!

@desodgi:

But why don't some get banned for posting trash, and others get banned for using caps that don't even hurt anyone. . . .this world is getting into a selfish wan O angry

Sorry
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by TheSly: 12:22am On Mar 30, 2008
morenike09:

At SLY. , You dey vex? Jealous of my drug dealin hubby? As long as he brings the greens home. No vex jare:-P
I beg make person hear word! angry
When did we start calling someone that is selling ''paracetamol and chloriquin'' a drug dealer?
Well u r very right though, he is indeed a drug dealer. tongue

these women can buy a cargo load of clothes for 10.99
Buy one get 7 free right? grin

Mayne i detest anything that has to do with denigrating Naija dudes
If anybody could open another thread titled ''500 reasons why Men rejects women''
Then i will have no choice but to expose their cheap fake asses!! angry angry
Especially all these Yeye Naija 1,1kobo babes that are fond of uttering bunkums anytime a topic bout "Men" sparks up angry angry
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by tRoOE(f): 12:23am On Mar 30, 2008
@desodgi:

But why don't some get banned for posting trash, and others get banned for using caps that don't even hurt anyone. . . .this world is getting into a selfish wan O angry
Soji relax jare, Why are you geeting worked up for.

@4him
Dude why do you love attention like this undecided, which heat can't I stand ? you lol.

Dude you ain't worth nothing, but just a piece of trash
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 30, 2008
At ade. Hahaha. Lmao. Finally seun did sth right. @bawomolo. sharrap! U no bring any greens or action. Hiss
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 30, 2008
Buy one get 7 free right?

Mayne i detest anything that has to do with denigrating Naija dudes
If anybody could open another thread titled ''500 reasons why Men rejects women''
Then i will have no choice but to expose their cheap fake asses!!
Especially all these Yeye Naija 1,1kobo babes that are fond of uttering bunkums anytime a topic bout "Men" sparks up

Don't just die of heart attack for nothing with the way you're going cheesy
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by 4Him(m): 12:26am On Mar 30, 2008
tRoOE:

@4him
Dude why do you love attention like this undecided, which heat can't I stand ? you lol.

Dude you ain't worth nothing, but just a piece of trash

Quit deluding urself.  grin Seeking attention because i drew parallels to the silly list you put up earlier?
At least as a "piece of trash" i can at least spell and construct english sentences . . . when you can do a bit better than the average illiterate then you can accuse others of being "trash".  cool
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by 4Him(m): 12:27am On Mar 30, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Especially all these Yeye Naija 1,1kobo babes that are fond of uttering bunkums anytime a topic bout "Men" sparks up angry angry

i dont blame them . . . anyone that can wear a skirt is now parading herself as a woman.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 30, 2008
At sly. Like i said. As long as he brings the cash home. No vex
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by TheSly: 12:31am On Mar 30, 2008
stillwater:

Don't just die of heart attack for nothing with the way you're going cheesy
Something dey happen my sister. . .
Wetin i never see for this life!

Heart attack? by who? women?
U must be joking. . .she could be miss world for all i care. .
No woman on earth can give this dude head-ache let alone heart attack!!
U dont know me well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by henry007(m): 12:34am On Mar 30, 2008
4Him:

Quit deluding yourself. grin Seeking attention because i drew parallels to the silly list you put up earlier?
At least as a "piece of trash" i can at least spell and construct english sentences . . . when you can do a bit better than the average illiterate then you can accuse others of being "trash". cool
is it me or is it gettin hott in here? . someone shld call a truce abeg
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by Imani(f): 12:37am On Mar 30, 2008
tRoOE:

1. Stingy - Very cheap

2. Stinky - majority of Naija men falls into this category

3. Ugly

4. Rude, ignorant, so full of himself

5. Feet ewwwwwwwwww come on guys medi cure is not that expensive

6. Has no good taste when it comes to fashion lol rainbow color

Going through the above post again, here are my observations

1. Stingy: A guy is NOT mandated to be your provider except when he is the husband. In order words, women don't need to be unnecessarily dependent on a boyfriend. Some women turn the men to money bags. The act of giving money is not what is wrong but the intentions behind the "giving". However, giving little gifts spices up relationships. . . the only problem is some women want more than a guy can afford. The other side of the coin is when a guy witholds monetary gifts in exchange for sex. . .that is "silent" prostitution.

2. Stinky: I have to agree with you. Some men don't seem to understand the necessity of personal hygiene. Simply chewing gum after food freshens the breath but lots of guys just start chatting after a bowl of beans and garri/ other foods that have strong odour and almost suffocate the lady with "bad breath". Some over here don't even bother to wash in the summer. It is disgusting. Some ladies are stinky too, but the proportions are usually smaller compared to the males

3. Ugly: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but gosh some guys are just not "photogenic" rather than use the term "wowocious" That cannot be helped. They didn't make themselves but sometimes, paying attention to personal appearance helps though wont make you handsome overnight. I wont call anyone ugly as that is unkind.

4. Rude, Ignorant: Some men behave this way due to societal acceptance of such behaviour. In most African cultures, "the man is king" and this has been drummed into their skulls since birth. Until they get exposure in another culture and then get to see that being rude is actually offensive rather than what women should endure, then some change for the better, but as the forefathers say, "a leopard cannot change it's spot" so some will never change that type of attitude.

5. Feet: I agree, men are just lazy to do any "work" on themselves in that regard except they are gay. 4Him used the analogy of corns of female feet. That is missing the point. A well pedicured feet can still have corns. If they was some cream to remove it, believe me, they will be a thing of the past.

6. Fashion sense/faux paux : Well, women are more fashion conscious than men, and that is visible from the choices available to them in shops. In terms of style, everyone has a preferred style. Some have it and some don't. That in itself is not a problem. The problem arises when some guys don't know they have to watch their pair of jeans or shirts regularly, or wear shoes that "salute" strangers, more often than not, it is usually just down to poor choices.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 30, 2008
4Him:

i don't blame them . . . anyone that can wear a skirt is now parading herself as a woman.

Scottish men wear skirts too. They don't call  themselves women

®~^Sly^~®:

Something dey happen my sister. . .
Wetin i never see for this life!

Heart attack? by who? women?
You must be joking. . .she could be miss world for all i care. .
No woman on earth can give this dude head-ache let alone heart attack!!
You don't know me well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool

Stop venting then cheesy
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by tRoOE(f): 12:40am On Mar 30, 2008
@4him

Do u need an award for that grin grin grin useless old fool, get a life jare.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by 4Him(m): 12:48am On Mar 30, 2008
Good shot Imani, as usual you show a lot more brains than the little children running around exposing their utter lack of home training and any trace of intellectual ability.

I find the usual female accusation of stinginess strange and a reflection of the type of woman involved. Such are usually very shallow and most of the time not worth ur efforts unless of course u're only interested in a hit and run affair.
Why should a woman expect a man to pay for her shopping, dinner, transport fare just because she agreed to date him? That is not the attribute of a woman who can see beyond her nose.

I wont bother to comment on the "ugly" side . . . most women who accuse others of being ugly do so mainly because they have issues with their self esteem.

Rude and ignorant - Most women equate a show of confidence from men as being rude. From experience, women can be exceptionally rude especially nigerian women who expect you to wipe their feet simply because you find them attractive enough to attempt a chat.

Fashion sense - $20 will get a woman at least 10 tank tops, a man can only hope to leave the store with at best one fairly good shirt.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by 4Him(m): 12:50am On Mar 30, 2008
tRoOE:

@4him

Do u need an award for that grin grin grin useless old fool, get a life jare.

You have serious issues madame.
You accuse men of being rude and ignorant . . . haba . . . you're about one of the rudest females here.
As for ignorance . . . that's a bit rich coming from someone who finds it extremely difficult to put together a correct english sentence.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by Imani(f): 12:50am On Mar 30, 2008
Please Omoeko and 4Him, please kiss and make loveup.

Seriously, please don't allow Seun to relocate this thread like he did the "Secret admirer" thread since people went off topic.

Lets ALL stay on point. Thanks
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by SamMilla1(m): 12:51am On Mar 30, 2008
@ poster,
One problem with you newcomers here is that you just read two or three topics and think you are qualified to tell the rest of the landers about life, Look at you,
Telling us why women reject men,
One is that we dont pay attention,
Two we want to buy them drink where their friend is angry,
Three we dont button our shirt and so on,
What about those agbero girls who cannot even recognise your shirt but your wallet,
You people who are starting life new, shouldnt teach baba like us about women,
You just have to teach us how to play game boy or mario the superman, yeye boy,
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 30, 2008
Bawomolo. You still dey vex? Otito. dem village girls will give u a chance
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by TheSly: 1:01am On Mar 30, 2008
Stop venting then cheesy
Venting? No i am not. . .

I was only being factual!. . . .i have seen plenty things in this life!!! wink

At sly. Like i said. As long as he brings the cash home. No vex
That was the reason why u complained that he gave u $1.99 to prepare soup! tongue
Chill with 'em big bwoiz cool. . . Not a paracetamol seller tongue cool
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 30, 2008
When did i complain o. U forgot 7 zeros after the 1. he only gave me $10,000,000.99
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by Imani(f): 1:08am On Mar 30, 2008
4Him:

1. Rude and ignorant - Most women equate a show of confidence from men as being rude. From experience, women can be exceptionally rude especially nigerian women who expect you to wipe their feet simply because you find them attractive enough to attempt a chat.

2. Fashion sense - $20 will get a woman at least 10 tank tops, a man can only hope to leave the store with at best one fairly good shirt.

1. The piont raised is also due to prevaling society attitudes towards women in the Nigerian society. For some unknown reason, a lady is not expected to say "yes" when asked out at the first instance so she is not considered "cheap" and sometimes has to show the guy "pepper" before she aggrees. Sometimes, this tactics dont work and a guy that genuinely likes a girl, but cannot take rejection eventually ditches his feelings for her. sometimes, when she realises it is too late. Some of this attitude is also caused by parental attitudes towards dating. I like people who are assertive and know what they want. If you like a guy, say yes, if you dont say no, at the first time of asking. No point saying yes when you men no and vice versa.

2. It is not women's faults that it is difficult to create "styles" for men. tongue. No waist, breasts, hips, backside. . . just a long plank. what can we do eh, , tongue
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by Dreloaded(f): 1:16am On Mar 30, 2008
There's a thread here that a guy made calling a giorl CHEAP just because she gave him her number 2 hrs after they cheatted at a party. Since we can see that such morons exist, why the hell wouldnt guys give girls the run around the first time around.

damned if we do, damned if we dont. give attention - cheap/tacky dont give - stuck up and mean
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by 4Him(m): 1:18am On Mar 30, 2008
Imani:

1. The piont raised is also due to prevaling society attitudes towards women in the Nigerian society. For some unknown reason, a lady is not expected to say "yes" when asked out at the first instance so she is not considered "cheap" and sometimes has to show the guy "pepper" before she aggrees. Sometimes, this tactics don't work and a guy that genuinely likes a girl, but cannot take rejection eventually ditches his feelings for her. sometimes, when she realises it is too late. Some of this attitude is also caused by parental attitudes towards dating. I like people who are assertive and know what they want. If you like a guy, say yes, if you don't say no, at the first time of asking. No point saying yes when you men no and vice versa.

I agree and disagree with your point.
Based on our culture guys dont expect a woman to say yes the first time they are asked out . . . but we also dont expect her to be openly rude. It is a priviledge to be approached by men who consider you physically and intellectually attractive enough to date.
Even if you dont like the guy there is a way to communicate your response in a firm but polite manner.

If you like the guy, some hard to play is expected but dont over do it . . . most guys these days dont have the patience to wait for you to change ur mind . . . infact the average guy probably has at least 2 women on standby shld you attempt to drag ur feet.
Nigerian women no longer have the cultural excuse for their behaviour.

Imani:

2. It is not women's faults that it is difficult to create "styles" for men. tongue. No waist, breasts, hips, backside. . . just a long plank. what can we do eh, , tongue

grin grin cheesy
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by TheSly: 1:34am On Mar 30, 2008
When did i complain o. You forgot 7 zeros after the 1. he only gave me $10,000,000.99
Why are u exposing the poor guy na! embarassed
Must u tell everybody here that he gave u $10,000,000.99 Zimbabwean dollarz which is approx 2quids? tongue cheesy grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by tRoOE(f): 1:42am On Mar 30, 2008

@4him

***yawn*** gosh so freaking bored of your dumb posts, same thing over and over. On a serious note,  don't you have a freaking life undecided, you shit, sleep, bath on nland. Na wa oooooooo you must have one miserable life

@attention seekers

You all can kiss my natural black ass

@Imani
There is no reason to make up with, I don't know him so whateva words we exchange here stay there
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by Imani(f): 1:45am On Mar 30, 2008
tRoOE:

@Imani
There is no reason to make up with, I don't know him so whateva words we exchange here stay there

Alrite then.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by hescool(m): 3:44am On Mar 30, 2008
@4him, you have said it all! keep the ball rolling, with people like you around we dont need to say much.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by hescool(m): 3:46am On Mar 30, 2008
;d ;d ;d
Re: 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. by Dreloaded(f): 5:59am On Mar 30, 2008
in other words you dont have a mind of your own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boyfriend Guide: How To Treat Your Girl / 93% Of Nigerian Girls Have Had Abortions. / Video: Girls Put Their Natural Curves On Displays At The South Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.