Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,391 members, 7,950,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

Destiny Vs Decision - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Destiny Vs Decision (468 Views)

The Most Crucial Decision Of My Life: Considering Islam. / GRACE: Destiny vs Freewill: Brethren, Let Us Break Bread / Can We Change Our Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Destiny Vs Decision by shadrach77: 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
I would like an answer to this. I'll be glad if anyone can help me out on thhis as this has been a question that has been puzzling my mind. If God has spoken a particular word concerning a person, e.g. A prophet or prophets have prophesied concerning someone's life that you will be such and such at such and such a time, does that person need to do anything to make God's word come to pass or whatever that person does, he/she would still end up where God has destined them to be?
Re: Destiny Vs Decision by Sirniyeh(m): 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hello,
A yoruba proverb says, "he who asks for direction never miss the road to his destination".
My prayer is that "YOU SHALL GET THERE"!
It's unfortunate that many people who dont even understand the mystery of the spiritual influence behind the creation of MANKIND, ignorantly propagate erroneous description about HIM.
Spiritually, people will begin to crucify if I say there is nothing like "IT IS WRITTEN". There is nothing like, God has written it, God has destined it or bla bla bla bla! This adopted myth of "God has destined it" originated from uncivilised MIND. It was originated even before Jesus was born, the era when human mental capacity was shallow.
The existential mandate attached to human creation is to be god (God's duplicate) on earth to further and expand the earth. It is for this reason HE lavished mankind with resource needed (BRAIN) to fulfill the mandate. Progressively, from the judicious application of brain a lot of evolutions emerged to advance the civilization. Among it are religious myths and scientific hypothesis. All from the genesis, it has been contention between scientists and religionists, because they have different ways of reasoning. Scientifical useage of BRAIN brought up GSM, COMPUTER, etc but Religious thinking propagates that until you pray nothing happens. They originate their soclaim religious text to conjure human minds to work against the mandate of their creations. No more innovation than just to fight satan and telling people to wait for God's time for them.
The fundamental truth is that every individual has a personal Ministering Spirit that works for him. How you develop the spirit determines what it attracts to you. This Spirit communicates during spirit, or brings inspiration. That is why you destiny is in your hand. There are lots of factions determining what becomes your destiny: family background, educational background, creative thinking capacity, environment, economy, peer-group,etc.
The reason why you will have to believe in yourself is when you consider all different world religions. Over 2000, they have different ideologies. Is God different ideologies? Dont be deceived by any prophet! Ask the prophet to see vision for himself

(1) (Reply)

Purpose: Called To Facilitate / Easter Plan / WEA- Politicise Christainity And Face The Wrath Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.