Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,067 members, 7,939,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? (1222 Views)

What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? / What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It? / How Long Should An Ideal Steady Relationship Last Before Marriage?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? by Chanchit: 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
Mine was around 30mins. It was a betting between me n my friends, the deal was to collect the girl's number. The girls really tried cos' I had to press hard, we even went past my bus stop with my guys still following to protect their investment. To cut the long story short, I got the number, crossed over to my guys, collect my money then delete the number.
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? by Popowaa: 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
Okay
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? by Kaxmytex(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
Lol....op,is dat wot u call a relationship?
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? by Chanchit: 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
Kaxmytex: Lol....op,is dat wot u call a relationship?

Why not, for the girl mind na relationship nau. If I come across her one of this days and give her one reason why I could'nt call her, she fit still dull her self and d relationship continues.
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? by djeezy(m): 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
My shortest relationship lasted for two years. The one am in now is just two months and I'm planning to quit, I guess that would be the new record.
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? by djeezy(m): 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
Chanchit: Mine was around 30mins. It was a betting between me n my friends, the deal was to collect the girl's number. The girls really tried cos' I had to press hard, we even went past my bus stop with my guys still following to protect their investment. To cut the long story short, I got the number, crossed over to my guys, collect my money then delete the number.
Nice thread title, lame intro. That's no relationship bro.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? by MrCork17: 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
38 second! angry

2 Likes

Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? by OCTAVO: 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
Very dumb intro! OP improve!
Back to question just 2months. So painful.
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? by Kaxmytex(m): 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
Chanchit:

Why not, for the girl mind na relationship nau. If I come across her one of this days and give her one reason why I could'nt call her, she fit still dull her self and d relationship continues.
[size=28pt]m 98% sure say d gal gave u a fake no...hahaha..[/size]
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
2 beautiful weeks cry
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? by Chanchit: 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
djeezy: Nice thread title, lame intro. That's no relationship bro.

Oya start ur own with standard intro. And for ur infomation, its a relationship. Or do you think its until u fvck someone before u call it relationship.
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? by Chanchit: 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
Kaxmytex:
[size=28pt]m 98% sure say d gal gave u a fake no...hahaha..[/size]

If she gave me a fake number, thats her cup of poison since I'm not planning on calling her anyway.
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? by Chanchit: 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
OCTAVO: Very dumb intro! OP improve!
Back to question just 2months. So painful.

I jst ran a quick check on you, and I found out that your second NL aacct is named br3nd4. You said 2mnts ur other account says 2wks. Its not by force and you don't have to lie. Dnt ask me how u got bursted..! cool
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2013
Chanchit:

I jst ran a quick check on you, and I found out that your second NL aacct is named br3nd4. You said 2mnts ur other account says 2wks. Its not by force and you don't have to lie. Dnt ask me how u got bursted..! cool

undecided hmmm... Wats dis one saying here sef?
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? by Chanchit: 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2013
Br3nd4:

Lyers will fall back like papa Ajasco's haircut.
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2013
^^ feeling smart huh? Oya prove it!
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? by OCTAVO: 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
Br3nd4:

I wonder o.
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? by OCTAVO: 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
Chanchit:

Guy, you are very daft!
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? by sunnyt1(m): 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
I once followed a gal for 4 yrs without getting her, then one nit around 11:30pm, she said yes and i was very happy, bt the following morning around 7AM she said it ws over. Dats like 8 hrs rit
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? by fubbyy(m): 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
10 mins and the longest 1 hr
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? by True2myself24(f): 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
Kaxmytex: Lol....op,is dat wot u call a relationship?
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? by Chanchit: 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
OCTAVO:
Guy, you are very daft!

wether na Babangida, wether Mamangida, wetin I knw be say na Gida kill Yaradua. I don talk my own.
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
OCTAVO:
Guy, you are very daft!
Lol.. No mind am jare
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? by Chanchit: 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
Br3nd4: Lol.. No mind am jare

#winks#.. Dey log out from one enter another.
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
Chanchit:

#winks#.. Dey log out from one enter another.
...very funny... Mstcheew
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? by Mynd44: 1:18am On Mar 25, 2013
Smh
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? by Coldfaya(m): 5:10am On Mar 25, 2013
sunny t: I once followed a gal for 4 yrs without getting her, then one nit around 11:30pm, she said yes and i was very happy, bt the following morning around 7AM she said it ws over. Dats like 8 hrs rit

Choi....r u still chasing her?
grin
grin grin grin
Re: How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last..? by Mynd44: 6:29am On Mar 25, 2013
sunny t: I once followed a gal for 4 yrs without getting her, then one nit around 11:30pm, she said yes and i was very happy, bt the following morning around 7AM she said it ws over. Dats like 8 hrs rit
She wanted you to leave her the hell alone na

(1) (Reply)

- / Pride On Virginity / True Love Never Die Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.