Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? (3422 Views)

Why Oats Is The Best Breakfast Food For Weight Loss / Which Is Your Best Breakfast Meal? / Best Breakfast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2008
*roll eyes*
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by lucabrasi(m): 1:12am On Apr 29, 2008
yam and egg(the egg fried just right like my step mum does it with the tomatoes onions and pepper with some sauce on the side and a piece or two of beef
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by HRhotness(f): 1:18am On Apr 29, 2008
Walahi  lucabrasi i smelt yam and eggs now as i read your post grin

@ post
i like pancakes and maple syrup
i usually have cereal tho, because i', rushing out every morning
muffins and coffee is another favourite
waffles
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by lucabrasi(m): 2:29am On Apr 29, 2008
HR.hotness:

Walahi lucabrasi i smelt yam and eggs now as i read your post grin

@ post
i like pancakes and maple syrup
i usually have cereal tho, because i', rushing out every morning
muffins and coffee is another favourite
waffles

lmao, u r consuming too much sugar,i have not gotten used to the cereals pancake,marple syrup e.t.c since i v been here, the only cereal i can get down me is weetabix and the new oatabix if u give me any other cereal you ll fing it there a year later

Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by Dreloaded(f): 2:32am On Apr 29, 2008
asaro grin

No stupid palm oil either
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by 4Him1(m): 2:41am On Apr 29, 2008
beans
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by Cadet(f): 2:54am On Apr 29, 2008
4 Him:

beans
ewwww! lipsrsealed

@post
try to make your own pancakes at home, with some syrup and butter! meh!!! spicy scrambles egg (not the regular one you just toss in the frying pan o), bacons. all this with orange juice or apple juice, but I recommend cranberry juice.

well, atleast this helps me, but dnt eat this every morning o, egg is high in protein, and too much glucose from the syrup is not good.

If you're running late, those Kelloggs Special K Bar with some apple/cranberry/orange juice are the best!
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by Nobody: 3:00am On Apr 29, 2008
How can people eat beans and asaro in the morning? tongue
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by Cadet(f): 3:08am On Apr 29, 2008
stillwater:

How can people eat beans and asaro in the morning? tongue
BtW, what is asaro? seriously undecided
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by Radiant(f): 3:15am On Apr 29, 2008
Vitalis cereal cheesy etc
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by Dreloaded(f): 3:49am On Apr 29, 2008
yam porridge you horrible excuse of a Yoruba! angry
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by Cadet(f): 3:52am On Apr 29, 2008
D-reloaded:

yam porridge you horrible excuse of a Yoruba! angry
who said I didn't know what yam porridge is? Is just the name jare. asarawo, never heard of it. Just ewa ati isu, simple. asarawo ko babalawo ni grin
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by Dreloaded(f): 4:02am On Apr 29, 2008
Lmao which kind yam [orridge has beans?

Ewwww what kind of food have you been eating jare? Asaro doesnt have beans o, e jo. tongue
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by Cadet(f): 4:15am On Apr 29, 2008
D-reloaded:

Lmao which kind yam [orridge has beans?

Ewwww what kind of food have you been eating jare? Asaro doesnt have beans o, e jo. tongue
ehhhrm, slip of finger, I was thinking about the beans I ate last week jare. Not beans, I meant yam porridge
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by StephenP(m): 4:22am On Apr 29, 2008
[size=13pt]Best breakfast: Bacon, fried eggs, some potatoes (perferably cooked), cereal (like Nature Valley or anything with fibre in it), orange juice/milk.[/size]
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by HRhotness(f): 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2008
lmao, you're consuming too much sugar,i have not gotten used to the cereals pancake,marple syrup e.t.c since i v been here, the only cereal i can get down me is weetabix and the new oatabix if u give me any other cereal you ll fing it there a year later

Dont worry by the time u start work (if u decide 2 work in this country that is) and u hav almost an hr of commute 1st thing in d morning, cereal will be your life saver and then d only way u can get variety is by trying out different brands.

Pancakes are my luxury breakfast when i hav a day off and theres nothing better than my flatmates and I hanging out in the kitchen on a sunday morning making pancakes and watching cartoons.

Muffins and coffe is breakfast on d go for days when I'm too late to even hav cereal,,,, I'm a career girl and I just don't have the time for complicated morning rituals. When it comes to dinners,,,, now thats another story,,,,,  grin
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by Dreloaded(f): 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2008
I dont like anything that requires syrup. waffles, pancakes, all that crap are my enemies.
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by lollypup(f): 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2008
I need to know what you look like before any recommendation can be made.

Orobo or lepa
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by Oskilala: 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2008
Glass of water that's all
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 30, 2008
lollypup:

I need to know what you look like before any recommendation can be made.

Orobo or lepa

mmmh I'm slim.
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by joyceereal(f): 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2008
Ogi and akara or moi - moi. But me i don't take breakfast o, i hope nothing is wrong with that sha? somebody abeg answer.
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by Tattooboy: 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2008
@topic
bread and ewa goin
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by lucabrasi(m): 11:59pm On Apr 30, 2008
Tattooboy:

@topic
bread and ewa goin

dude,now im hungry,
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by elizabetta(f): 11:23am On May 08, 2008
Try two slice of bread with coffee,low fat yogurt and then fruits.
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by elizabetta(f): 3:17pm On May 15, 2008
A glass of milk.
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by enque(f): 2:10pm On May 16, 2008
@ oziomatv,

i can imagine how high grin u'd be all day

@ post
noddles with egg n a cup of juice
juice and biscuits
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by minto(m): 11:46pm On May 17, 2008
Tattooboy:

@topic
bread and ewa goin

missed this stuff so much.

@ post
I'm no longer a breakfast person though I never joked with early morning tea; ginger or green tea especially and if anything must go with it, may be cookies.
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by dejiman1: 11:50pm On May 17, 2008
0-1-1 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 18, 2008
A nice akpu(fufu) with ofe egusi with kpomo and okporoko, then a nice palmi fresh one to flush the thing down.
I'm oke for the day business.

roflmao, ozioma u r sick grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by tyna1(f): 6:33pm On May 19, 2008
Cornflakes with fresh strawberry.
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by rutee(f): 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2009
fried arish potatoe and tea
Re: What Do You Consider To Be The Best Breakfast? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2009
Jacket potatoes and stew. Very filling dish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ice Cream / Anndees|your Taste Is Our Priority! Opening Soon... / Bodija, Ibadan Rice Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.