Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,988 members, 7,949,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

Bag Of Rice 50kg For #4,500 Cash - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Bag Of Rice 50kg For #4,500 Cash (2006 Views)

4,500.00 Naira Daily / Start Importation Of Blackberry As Low As #4,500 / Used Glo Internet Modem E160g For Sale @4,500 Naira Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bag Of Rice 50kg For #4,500 Cash by adom1(m): 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
GOOdluck to all of you. Its adomu yusuf. The SIMPLE TRUTH is that OPPORTUNITY knocks at the door ALMOST EVERYTIME , But SOMETIMES we fail to NOTICE them.
I want to surprise you on these FOOD stuff business.
Everybody eats food DAILY and for that SINGULAR REASON, food business cannot be overlooked.
THE BUSINESS
Do you know you can get ONE BAG OF RICE 50Kg FOR #4,500.(QUALITY RICE)
For some of you who goes to the market you will get 50kg rice for #10,000 in the market.
Do you know you can get ONE CRATE OF BIG EGG FOR #400 (30 Pieces)
For some of you who goes to the market you will get ONE CRATE of EGG for #800 in the market
Do you know you can get ONE CARTON OF MALTA GUINNESS (CAN MALT) FOR #1,200 (24 Pieces)
For some of you who goes to the market you will get ONE carton of MALTA GUINNESS for #2,100 in the market.
Do you know you can get ONE CARTON OF AMSTEL MALTA (CAN MALT) FOR #1,000 (24 Pieces)
For some of you who goes to the market you will get ONE carton of MALTA GUINNESS for #2,000 in the market.
There is ONE N.G.O (NON GOVERNMENTAL ORGANISATION ) HERE IN THE CITY OF LAGOS that is Partnering with the Manufacturers of all these food items, and they get the FOOD items HALF THE PRICE. Their AIM is to make sure that FOOD STUFF becomes very very cheap for everybody and for that reason any FOOD STUFF you like to BUY you get at HALF THE MARKET PRICE, so that individuals can enjoy the benefits.
They sell food stuffs like RICE, INDOMIE NOODLES,MILO, BOURNVITA, POWDER MILK, CUSTARD, BUTTER, CRATE OF EGG,SARDINE, TOOTHPASTE, MALT DRINKS, VIJU MILK, LACASERA, JUICE,FROZEN CHICKEN and TURKEY, SEMOLINA,and WHEAT FOOD,VEGETABLE OIL, PALM OIL ,MAGGI, KNORR SEASON etc AT HALF THE MARKET PRICES.
Any food stuff you are buying from them the prices are HALF OF WHAT THEY SELL IN THE MARKET
MY EXPERIENCE
I am already using it as BUSINESS in my AREA, most of the shops that sells FOOD STUFF there i supply them everything they need everyday .
Like on RICE, I buy ONE bag for #4,500 and i sell for #7,500 (I make #3,000 profit per bag just one day) I sell between 10 to 20 bags a week and i make #15,000 to #30,000 JUST ON RICE ALONE For ONE WEEK.
Like on MALTA GUINNESS, I buy for #1,200 and sell for #1,600 ( I make #400 per carton) and I sell between 30 to 50 cartons in ONE WEEK just within MY AREA, and make #12,000 to #20,000 on drinks ALONE.
Like EGG, I buy #400 per CRATE and sell #600,Like Frozen CHICKEN or TURKEY,i buy for #3,500 , sell for #5,000 then make up to #10,000 per week on it alone.
Lacasera and viju milk that they sell for #100 each,A pack is 12 bottles and the pack is sold for #500 then i sell for #750 per pack.
IN FACT FOR THE MONTH OF FEBUARY ALONE I MADE #157,000 Just buying from the N.G.O and sell to SOME SHOPS in MY AREA.
THIS MARCH I have MADE MORE SALES than the FEBUARY. The secret is BECAUSE THOSE PEOPLE BUYING FROM ARE BUYING MORE AND SOME OF THEM ARE TELLING THEIR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES BECAUSE THE PRICES ARE VERY CHEAP AND THEY ARE QUALITY AND STANDARD PRODUCTS.
YOU CAN START WITH VERY SMALL MONEY LIKE #4,500 OR MORE
THE SECRET
THE truth is that this N.G.O Did not do it so that people will BE SELLING IT MAKE PROFIT JUST LIKE I DO But they want people to buy FOOD STUFF VERY CHEAP for daily consumption. But as a real BUSINESS MAN I AM USING IT TO MAKE SOME PROFIT and at the same time i have enough food stuff in my House for me and my Family.
I am only REVEALING THIS SECRET to you as client so in case you want to go there DONT tell them you are selling it.
Even if you are not selling, you and your family can use it every month in your HOUSE.
You can buy as much as you can afford .
Use your Opportunity now before its too LATE.
I WILL REVEAL THESE LITTLE INFORMATION TO ONLY 15 PEOPLE.
IT IS NOT FOR FREE
IT IS 1500naira ONLY JUST FOR 15 PEOPLE
But for the FOOD STUFF, I ONLY NEED 15 SERIOUS PEOPLE
AND ITS 1,500naira TO GET THE DETAILED INFORMATION.
Re: Bag Of Rice 50kg For #4,500 Cash by agohavivi(f): 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
Hope this is not an avenue to deceive people for somthing else. This is a filthy lie. What is your take on this? I hope long throat dosent push people into early graves.

(1) (Reply)

GSM Desktop Landline Table Phone -visafone Replacement With MTN / Easy Property Investment: Buy 2,3&4 Bedroom Semi-Detached&Terrace Duplex In Ajah / Royal Q Is A Legit Or A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.