Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,111 members, 7,880,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (300830 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by mstpee(m): 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2013
blessmyij: My fellow Engineers, information reaching me from d same reliable source is dat dey sent a memo on thursday informing d remaining staffs of Tcn about our resumption. Then on friday, the electricity union replied protesting it cos of d unpaid Staffs. So they have to send that message. He said some other things but wat I gathered from wat he said is dat we will still start work dis year. We might be called next week, so keep preparing. No cause for alarm ur appointment is still intact. Cheer up guys
... Thanks for the info dearie... Always a relief to read ur messages on dis thread.. God bless u..
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
shallangwa81: don't worry. they will pay us in arears. remember we signed the acceptance letter, therefore they must pay us with effect from the day we signed our acceptance letter. see you soon.

pls I will advice us not to put our minds on any arias because, since we've not done Documentation, I tink noting will b paid...... Pls is d any contrary opinion?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by abdulvehe: 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
esuabassey: pls I will advice us not to put our minds on any arias because, since we've not done Documentation, I tink noting will b paid...... Pls is d any contrary opinion?

'Your appointment, if accepted, will take effect frm the date you assume duty'. So I'm not sure if we shuld be xpecting any arrears. But e go make sense sha. In fact it's only fair, cos most of us left our jobs.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by mstpee(m): 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
esuabassey: pls I will advice us not to put our minds on any arias because, since we've not done Documentation, I tink noting will b paid...... Pls is d any contrary opinion?
..... If they do, it will be very nice oo considering the two month shift etc etc.. Cos the money has already bin approved from that tym i suppose, but sins we haven't done documentation, they are not bound to pay us anythng, so let's not put our minds on any arrears @ all... Let's jst pray that they call us pretty sooner than we expect...
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Tomoarika(m): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
abdulvehe:

'Your appointment, if accepted, will take effect frm the date you assume duty'. So I'm not sure if we shuld be xpecting any arrears. But e go make sense sha. In fact it's only fair, cos most of us left our jobs.
I noticed dat clause in the letter as well. However, It would be nice if we could insist on this when we report for posting.
These old pple for there sef, their own don dey too much. Give us stable power dem no do, allow young pple who can do it dem no gree... Naija I hail thee o!

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2013
@blessmyij, pls, help me tell ur informants dat they ar nt serious. They shld av pasted d Memo and see the reactions of NUEE b4 inviting u guys for documentation/posting. Rubbish! ***just passing- by........***
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Abraham581: 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
Guys,av been lukin 4how 2coment here, bt i didnt knw how? By Jahs grace i'm also a succesful aplicant,am tird of teling pple dat d dates has been postpone,some may take me a liar,am dwn,however d Gods word is truth convntn cheers me up.-abraham south south
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by lydia5(f): 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
quote author=Abraham581]Guys,av been lukin 4how 2coment here, bt i didnt knw how? By Jahs grace i'm also a succesful aplicant,am tird of teling pple dat d dates has been postpone,some may take me a liar,am dwn,however d Gods word is truth convntn cheers me up.-abraham south south [/quote] Good to know I av a brother in the house. Welcome from God's word is truth D.C. We hope to meet during documentation. Am from South West

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 11:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
blessmyij: My fellow Engineers, information reaching me from d same reliable source is dat dey sent a memo on thursday informing d remaining staffs of Tcn about our resumption. Then on friday, the electricity union replied protesting it cos of d unpaid Staffs. So they have to send that message. He said some other things but wat I gathered from wat he said is dat we will still start work dis year. We might be called next week, so keep preparing. No cause for alarm ur appointment is still intact. Cheer up guys
Thank you very much. God bless.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Quodragoals(m): 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
It ȋ̝̊̅§ ώell.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Abraham581: 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hapy to identify u lydia tro d pure languag,pls call me on 08064355114 or sen me a mail on greatadonis2k@yahoo.com,wit us tcn is transform

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
It iڪ ωeLl in Jesus name!!!!!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Abraham581: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2013
Pls my coleague,would officer iv be paid up to 50k?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Heisalive: 4:29am On Nov 25, 2013
Read this:
Our Nov 1st agreement not fulfilled yet –Unions

As the deadline for the payment of severance package ends today, Director General of the Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) Benjamin Dikki has said that about 40,696 staff of the former Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) have been cleared of their severance package and pension retirement component.

Dikki disclosed this yesterday at the sideline of the induction ceremony of the NAPTIN Graduate Skill Development Programme (NGSDP) in Abuja. He said: “We have paid every PHCN staff who had gone through a verification process. They have been authenticated to be bonafide PHCN staff. We have done a biometric capture of them and they are about 40,696 who have been so verified and we have paid them, both the severance package and the retirement component that goes to their Retirement Savings Account (RSA).”

In his reaction, President of the National Union of Electricity Employees (NUEE), Comrade Mansur Musa said not every PHCN worker has received the severance benefits, noting that the agreement the federal government reached with the workers two weeks ago was to fulfill same by November 15. He said if government failed to honour the agreement by the end of the month, the union will evolve another methodology to get government’s ears to the plight of the workers over their entitlements.

The BPE boss, Benjamin Dikki, further disclosed that the staff of Enugu
Distribution Company who had their data corrupted earlier are being attended to, “There are 1,478 from Enugu Disco whose bio-data was corrupted and we have already sent a team and they have already concluded the biometric capture. We are collating the information and in the next few days we shall remit their funds to their respective accounts,” he said. Still on addressing the payment of PHCN casual workers, Dikki said, “there are 2,500 casual workers whom we have not yet received document authenticating their status as staff of PHCN.”

“For those that we have verified, the argument was that casual workers will be made permanent and pensionable and all those who had authenticated data, we have already regularized their employment,” he said. Meanwhile, President of the Senior Staff of Electricity and Allied Companies (SSEAC) Comrade Bede Opara in a chat with our correspondent yesterday decried the development, saying government has failed to honour the promise it made earlier in the month that all severance packages of the workers would be settled today.

Opara attributed the non-payment to verification and ongoing clearance of some workers. He said, “as I’m talking to you, I am in Abuja and I can confirm to you that workers received their severance benefits between yesterday (Wednesday) and today(Thursday).”
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by emetos05: 7:39am On Nov 25, 2013
Great week ahead. In God we trust.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by adexlumi(m): 9:57am On Nov 25, 2013
HMMM... ALL IS CERTAINLY WELL.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ijtexgtbank(m): 10:04am On Nov 25, 2013
Engrs Bad News dey woo, try to confirm shaa I'm still stranded @ phcn hqt .

documentation na till january 2014

pissed as hell.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by vimpact: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2013
ijtex@gtbank:

pissed as hell.

This is expected. This year is gone.

Plan your life as though it doesn't depend on your greatest expectations (which could be tcn here). Whereas, live it as though your greatest expectation will come to pass the next minute.

Hence, you won't be caught unawares if you are disappointed, and won't be surprised if it falls in place

Above all, cast your cares upon God who cares for you.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 10:51am On Nov 25, 2013
ijtex@gtbank:

pissed as hell.

This info will give agents of retrogression and advisers of doom to resurface on this thread. Abeg confirm well and update us.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Obibillion: 10:52am On Nov 25, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode] i was in HQT few mins ago, and was told resumption is jenuary. Gods TIME is the best. Cheers
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 10:56am On Nov 25, 2013
Blessmyij, abeg make necessary phone calls to d hqtrs pls ooo.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Coolie89(m): 11:23am On Nov 25, 2013
I talk am
Coolie89: BlessmyIj where u dey oh, cos dis msg sounds like d first one,No date means like 2months oh lets say January abi.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
Must u live like parasites? Numpce!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
Coolie89, nt u! bt d slowpoke among u.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Quodragoals(m): 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
God I look up unto You for everything. It is well with us, Amen.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Quodragoals(m): 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
ijtex@gtbank:

pissed as hell.

Kindly respond to this;is your info from a reliable source? You know there would be so many words about our duty assumption and I want to believe that people with authentic info might need to hide it so that it wont be the music of the town.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
People with authentic info, pls endeavour to update us here.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Heisalive: 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
Seyi Godspower: People with authentic info, pls endeavour to update us here.

Guy, what u are looking for, now, is authentic lies not information. Blessmylj has said the truth in her last post:

as well, the post I did this morning supported Blessmylj's stand. My advice for the house is to disregard any proposed timeframe for our resumption as this will not come-on not until NUEE Issues along with severance pay are sorted out.

All what we need is God's intervention and miracles!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
He is alive:

Guy, what u are looking for, now, is authentic lies not information. Blessmylj has said the truth in her last post:

as well, the post I did this morning supported Blessmylj's stand. My advice for the house is to disregard any proposed timeframe for our resumption as this will not come-on not until NUEE Issues along with severance pay are sorted out.

All what we need is God's intervention and miracles!
In fact, that's d truth.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SeyiGodspower: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
ijtex@gtbank:

pissed as hell.

Blessmyij, pls dear confirm this info pls. Verify its authenticity from your reliable source. Some people are here who will get info from anyhow TCN staff and started posting it here but we all respect your source of info here. Pls confirm the authenticity of this one pls.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by denfason: 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
our papa/mama in tcn dont really mean well for us, l still prefer we do the naptin training for a shorter period of (3-6)months then join them atleast that we keep us busy till they settle their lingering issues,how are we sure they will show us things considering the fact the recruitment process was done through a consulting firm.In all of these this might just be their way of frustrating the recruitment process now they cld not bring in their sons/daughters. God please inflict pain on those block our way to resumption of duty. we need prayer not by any info or reliable source?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
esuabassey: It iڪ ωeLl in Jesus name!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (86) (Reply)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.