Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:21 AM

INEC Declines To Register Rival APC- PDP Loses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declines To Register Rival APC- PDP Loses (8679 Views)

Fayose Openly Declines Omojuwa’s Invitation / Buhari Blasts Akpabio, Others, Says Corrupt APC, PDP Members Must Face Trial / New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declines To Register Rival APC- PDP Loses by OurYansh: 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
Asked if INEC would reconsider the association’s application if it fulfills the said requirement, the Commission’s spokesman said “There is no second chance;

^^

RIP to the Chinko APC..

cheesy cheesy
Re: INEC Declines To Register Rival APC- PDP Loses by searay(m): 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
I thought THEIFnibu and Buhari claimed sometimes ago that PDP is now merging with INEC.
Now I'm suspecting the mergence of INEC with APC
Re: INEC Declines To Register Rival APC- PDP Loses by jadakiss213(m): 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
nairaman66:

Are you kidding me? I bet this is the joke of the month! Their refusal is so groundless! Mtcheew
You can call it whatever u like but thats what the LAW says.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declines To Register Rival APC- PDP Loses by YEMOYEMI: 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2013
As it is, and as realists and pragmatically sound people cognisant of what evolution entails, we can only hope the APC delivers a platform to enable us get a Buhari, Ribadu, Fashola, Oshiomhole, Utomi, Femi Falana et al into transformational positions rather than what obtains currently where the most transformational offices, that can make Nigeria great, are manned by non-visionary gradualists, mediocrities and defenders of the status quo like GEJ, Sambo, Allison-Madueke, David Mark, Anenih, Adoke Bello et al.

Wonderful analysis by Gbawe. I only have a serious objection to Oshiomole as mentioned above. I lost confidence in him the moment he joined Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla and Sanusi Lamido claiming that Nigeria will collapse if oil subsidy was removed. I will expect him to come out and tell us he did what he did in error or he was ill-informed. I didn't expect him as a labour man with all the love and support he commands from the people not to tell GEJ and his kitchen cabinet the truth and how the masses feel.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declines To Register Rival APC- PDP Loses by bakatsine: 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2013
take dat: I believe you, but the notion that a candidate can be separate entity from his or her party is a fallacy. Can a Fashola be seperated from the Tinubu controlled ACN or GEJ from a PDP made of Anenih, Bode George and the other Judases and Sadducees? The party members and the political party itself are as important as the candidate. The lyrics and rhythm of a song are both important!
GBAM!!!!!!
Re: INEC Declines To Register Rival APC- PDP Loses by ekoilee: 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2013
Fhemmmy: Ummmmm . . . So all they have to do is fix the error and re-apply.

Asked if INEC would reconsider the association’s application if it fulfills the said requirement, the Commission’s spokesman said “There is no second chance; the law is explicit and INEC follows what the law says.”

http://premiumtimesng.com/politics/126855-respite-for-acn-anpp-apga-cpc-as-inec-declines-to-register-rival-apc.html
Re: INEC Declines To Register Rival APC- PDP Loses by luluosas(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2013
Tigerhead: Sometimes I am not sure if I am in the same planet as the people on this forum. The application was defective because it did not contain names and address. According to nailand eeerr... apologists, the application cannot be corrected because they don't want it to be. Please can one of you functional illiterates show me where in the governing legislation it says that if your application is deficient in one aspect it cannot be corrected, or is it that we now make laws here n Nairaland according to who we like or don't like.
You are really from Pluto planet. When did Nairalanders becomes INEC spokesman? You truly have eyes, but you fail to see.
Re: INEC Declines To Register Rival APC- PDP Loses by luluosas(m): 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
Clerverly:

What if another APC who must have done their home work registered the hugely contested name before African Congress resubmits their corrected document? Hope you are aware that what is being contested here is the acronym (APC). Consequently, they can come back with any other name, and we are good to go.
What is so special about this APC name anyway? Well, whether we tell ourselves the truth or not, the merged parties were the first to be known as APC. Again, all these new associations seeking to use the APC acronym are doing so to frustrates the efforts of the original APC as led by Tinubu and others.
On the whole, the evil PDP are the ones sponsoring these useless associations whether you believe it or not. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declines To Register Rival APC- PDP Loses by Adagba1: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
My question is, why are Ibos willing tools in the hands of politicians? It reminds me of Daniel Kanu of the Youth Ernestly Ask for Abacha(yeaa) days.
Re: INEC Declines To Register Rival APC- PDP Loses by OmoTier1(m): 10:21pm On Mar 26, 2013
[size=14pt]I CAN SEE THE UNCIRCUMCISED POLLUTED AIR CREW AKA GEJ e-WARRIORS ARE MISSING FROM THIS THREAD [/size] cheesy
Re: INEC Declines To Register Rival APC- PDP Loses by Tpave(m): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
take dat: ^ You have not proffered any solution. Do we stick with the tried and failed PDP or are you willing to register your own "pro-masses" political party?

So members of the amorphous and phantom African People's Congress(APC) forgot to indicate their addresses in the bid to hurriedly float a party with the acronym of APC, even after INEC must have written to them a letter stating all the necessary requirements for party registration! I wasn't expecting much from a ragtag bunch of "use and dump" hungry hirelings, misfits and bungling dolts!
Ol boy see grammer.
Re: INEC Declines To Register Rival APC- PDP Loses by maasoap(m): 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
Goddex: 70% of those parading themselves as progressives were people PDP rejected and chased away.
And now they have said "to hell with PDP". Are you scared?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Handcuffed In Court Today - Photos And Video / 2023: I Am A Very Loyal Person – Amaechi / Atiku: My Relationship With NASS Thwarted Obasanjo’s Third-Term Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.