Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,982 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (229579 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by caesaraba(m): 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
Lol. I think y'all need to calm down a bit and stick to the topic of this thread. Suggestion: I think it will be good to create a Binary Options research thread just like Rozayx5 did with the Forex Alert Thread. That way, we can have less ”pls send it to my email," unnecessary bickering et al, and more alerts. Just a suggestion.

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ForexKing1: 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
DONT TRY THIS AT HOME[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ForexKing1: 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2013
DONT TRY THIS CONTINUE......

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
caesaraba: Lol. I think y'all need to calm down a bit and stick to the topic of this thread. Suggestion: I think it will be good to create a Binary Options research thread just like Rozayx5 did with the Forex Alert Thread. That way, we can have less ”pls send it to my email," unnecessary bickering et al, and more alerts. Just a suggestion.

nice thought! But e go better make man sabi as to fish than to wait for fisher man to return with fish.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ForexKing1: 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
CONTINUE...................

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by kenniojo: 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
noriega:

sent u an mail
Boss am yet to recieve the settings for the 30mins to kenniojo@hotmail.com

thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
Forex_King: CONTINUE...................
lolzz wot exactly r we 2 avoid tryin at home?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by caesaraba(m): 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
noriega:

nice thought! But e go better make man sabi as to fish than to wait for fisher man to return with fish.

I agree. However, teaching a man to fish would really be better if done on a thread dedicated strictly to that. A lot of the strategies ( mostly longer T.F's) posted on early seasons of this thread are far more stable than what's been bandied around here lately. (That's why you won't see any of the old monikers saying "send it to my mail pls."wink It would be nice to see alerts on this thread, and then all the other stuff on a research thread. A whole lot of people would have been deep in profit if they took fewer trades, traded longer time frames and had realistic targets. The reason a lot of folks are looking for strategies that generate 20 signals in 1 hour is because they wanna double account sizes as fast as possible. Translation, taking as many trades as possible anytime they open their charts. Hard fact is, between bad network, inexperience and greed, the more trades you take fast fast (shorter TF's), the more the margin for error increases.

An advantage of longer TF alerts is that you could see an alert probably on a pair you weren't looking at or when you are away from your system, yet still have the time to open your charts, see if your system agrees with the alert and take the trade or do otherwise.

Ps, before you go trashing my statement on taking longer TF trades, some of us are living testimonies to trading that way and its been real good since. It's just painful to see people spending so much energy chasing systems in the mist of plenty which are very much available on this rich thread, instead of using that time to master a few and actually trade.
Anyway, make I keep quiet before I start go off-key.
Mourinho out!

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Manweysabi(m): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
^^^ +1000 likes cool
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by kellvinity: 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2013
caesaraba:

I agree. However, teaching a man to fish would really be better if done on a thread dedicated strictly to that. A lot of the strategies ( mostly longer T.F's) posted on early seasons of this thread are far more stable than what's been bandied around here lately. (That's why you won't see any of the old monikers saying "send it to my mail pls."wink It would be nice to see alerts on this thread, and then all the other stuff on a research thread. A whole lot of people would have been deep in profit if they took fewer trades, traded longer time frames and had realistic targets. The reason a lot of folks are looking for strategies that generate 20 signals in 1 hour is because they wanna double account sizes as fast as possible. Translation, taking as many trades as possible anytime they open their charts. Hard fact is, between bad network, inexperience and greed, the more trades you take fast fast (shorter TF's), the more the margin for error increases.

An advantage of longer TF alerts is that you could see an alert probably on a pair you weren't looking at or when you are away from your system, yet still have the time to open your charts, see if your system agrees with the alert and take the trade or do otherwise.

Ps, before you go trashing my statement on taking longer TF trades, some of us are living testimonies to trading that way and its been real good since. It's just painful to see people spending so much energy chasing systems in the mist of plenty which are very much available on this rich thread, instead of using that time to master a few and actually trade.
Mourinho out!

I agree completely!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
caesaraba:

Mourinho out!
my broda i soppose u r right.cud u pls kindly giv me d link 2 som of dis strategies dt r profitable nd cn stand d test of time which has 2 do wit higher time frame like 30min chart,1hr chart nd a above coz am bored sittin in front of my laptop al day long watchin d 5min chart whch happens 2 b 2 erractic.thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by caesaraba(m): 11:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
willscolf: my broda i soppose u r right.cud u pls kindly giv me d link 2 som of dis strategies dt r profitable nd cn stand d test of time which has 2 do wit higher time frame like 30min chart,1hr chart nd a above coz am bored sittin in front of my laptop al day long watchin d 5min chart whch happens 2 b 2 erractic.thanks

Do a local search on meritdee's refined boss mode. It's level of accuracy is quite high. 1 hr TF. Or you could just search meritdee and go through his previous posts.

Also, rozayx5’s VSD signal indicator works very well on 15 - 30 mins T.F on GBP/USD. It's more potent if you combine it with support and resistance lines. The S/R lines filter out the few wrong signals. That is, when you get a signal to call or put, but the signal came on a candle that is testing a very strong support or resistance, you'll just ignore the signal. Most times, you'll discover that even though you got a signal to call/put, the S/R could not be broken and the candle will close against that particular signal. Any other signal generated apart from the above scenario is really potent. (Sorry, I no know if I explain am well).

I'm not really a fan of very short TFs sha.

If you learn a little bit of price action, support and resistance (pivot points), and then combine it with any medium to long TF trading when there's no news, you'll get 98 percent accuracy. All you need is 1 pip to win in B.O and if you can spot a trend, place a trade at a very good entry point and reasonable duration, price will have the time to do all it's shakara, settle down and then move in the direction of the trend. Wether na 100 pips o or 5 pips o, your trade don win. That way, when you lose a bet, you'll not be blaming your system or having doubts cos you'll know that you did everything right but the Market decided to do otherwise, then take your loss and move on. Peace of mind. I hope I made small sense in all d jargon I wrote sha. Sleep don show.
Peace.

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:35am On Sep 05, 2013
^^^^GBAM! Asking forumites to send email for a system should also be stopped. Anyone who can't teach how to catch fish here on the forum should never make mention of such system.

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 7:15am On Sep 05, 2013
caesaraba:

Do a local search on meritdee's refined boss mode. It's level of accuracy is quite high. 1 hr TF. Or you could just search meritdee and go through his previous posts.

Also, rozayx5’s VSD signal indicator works very well on 15 - 30 mins T.F on GBP/USD. It's more potent if you combine it with support and resistance lines. The S/R lines filter out the few wrong signals. That is, when you get a signal to call or put, but the signal came on a candle that is testing a very strong support or resistance, you'll just ignore the signal. Most times, you'll discover that even though you got a signal to call/put, the S/R could not be broken and the candle will close against that particular signal. Any other signal generated apart from the above scenario is really potent. (Sorry, I no know if I explain am well).

If you learn a little bit of price action, support and resistance (pivot points), and then combine it with any medium to long TF trading when there's no news, you'll get 98 percent accuracy. All you need is 1 pip to win in B.O and if you can spot a trend, place a trade at a very good entry point and reasonable duration, price will have the time to do all it's shakara, settle down and then move in the direction of the trend. Wether na 100 pips o or 5 pips o, your trade don win. That way, when you lose a bet, you'll not be blaming your system or having doubts cos you'll know that you did everything right but the Market decided to do otherwise, then take your loss and move on. Peace of mind. I hope I made small sense in all d jargon I wrote sha. Sleep don show.
Peace.
tnk u vry much dear
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 05, 2013
caesaraba:

Peace.

nicely put, now that is what makes a difference. i like it when people come up with nice ideas. Now i wouldn't trash any time frame because its been my experience that longer time frames produce better results. for example I trade the daily time frame and I can tell you it give on average 26 - 40 trades a year and max loss is 2. Now this can be traded with very large amount so as to make it worth while. Although longer timeframe produce less trades yet its still good.

furthermore, 1hr and 4hrs also produce better results if you apply S/R and other filters as you said. I equally agree with you on that. But in addition a good strategy also counts, and as you said there are lots out there that are still good.

That cleared, 30min has proven it self as a winning timeframe too, 60trades with 48wins on average a month. While i would be persuaded to say the 5Min also works well for @sunwalk. All these don't matter, what matters is your MM, filters and strategy. These 3 are prime. i was chatting with a leaned friend last night on Skype and he rightly agreed with me that a system that comes out positive even after news or banking holiday has proven itself good. 4hr - daily timeframe only has an advantage which is that it filters the noise in the market, yet there are 5M system that go head to head with news and still come out in GREENS!!!

Now the issue of doubling account, well that's not a bad move only if the trader has strict MM and trades on principle. I do double my account each month and its always my target to get 120% - 280% ROI (return on investment).

your opinion is noted but i would still encourage anyone to drop his or her strategy anytime. If na back test we go run am and other folks would get there hands on it. the issue of "pls send it to my email xxxx@xx###x.com" well that's left for people to decide. or better of they can PM the person and chat off thread.

Well today is a new day lets make GREENS!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by caesaraba(m): 8:04am On Sep 05, 2013
willscolf: tnk u vry much dear

You r welcome.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 05, 2013
Now I would like to say something about BOM(Bets on Market). After a lengthy discussion with @demoreon (Signal Master).. I would like to give this opinion about BOM, before I start i would say I have used them for a while and seen through all there BS. Please for newbies please take note, so you don't go wasting your cash!

1. BOM is has no fixed odds: Now what does this do to you? well in a long run this would mess with your money management as your trades outcome are not consistent. And in comparison with world top 5 brokers have fixed odd, now why is that?

2. Loss on expiration price same as entry price: This is the part that makes me ask abeg BOM user una no dey see this at all? Good broker refund you your money for that trade for example if you put a call (Buy) trade at 1.5000 for 30min and at the expiration the market price is 1.5000. At BOM you lose that trade while on good brokers your money is refunded. Now the essence of trading Binary is to make money right? so why are people being robbed and they still dey do BOM? that beats me.

3. Price quotes: Have you noticed that your MT4 price movement and that of BOM are different? take a close look at it next time you are trading.

4. Gambling elements: its only BOM that does tick trades and imaginary Index (Although my guy @san4real they use am chop them wella) but I mean its just like nairabet running binary option, bros wetin concern vulture and barber? This is financial market not Las Vegas. This makes alot of statment as regards to credibility. I some time ago i read a piece where it was said that why BOM is not highly rated is because of the " Bet" on market element now they are re branding to Binary.com different name same principle. Just like when native doctor come get office for ShopRite, native doctor go still dey do wetin e dey do.

Now there are many more i can pick out but i would stop here, its just food for though. In my opinion is you would have a less chance of making it there, PERIOD!!

Now lets go GREEN.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by blisszy74: 9:33am On Sep 05, 2013
noriega: Now I would like to say something about BOM(Bets on Market). After a lengthy discussion with @demoreon (Signal Master).. I would like to give this opinion about BOM, before I start i would say I have used them for a while and seen through all there BS. Please for newbies please take note, so you don't go wasting your cash!

1. BOM is has no fixed odds: Now what does this do to you? well in a long run this would mess with your money management as your trades outcome are not consistent. And in comparison with world top 5 brokers have fixed odd, now why is that?

2. Loss on expiration price same as entry price: This is the part that makes me ask abeg BOM user una no dey see this at all? Good broker refund you your money for that trade for example if you put a call (Buy) trade at 1.5000 for 30min and at the expiration the market price is 1.5000. At BOM you lose that trade while on good brokers your money is refunded. Now the essence of trading Binary is to make money right? so why are people being robbed and they still dey do BOM? that beats me.

3. Price quotes: Have you noticed that your MT4 price movement and that of BOM are different? take a close look at it next time you are trading.

4. Gambling elements: its only BOM that does tick trades and imaginary Index (Although my guy @san4real they use am chop them wella) but I mean its just like nairabet running binary option, bros wetin concern vulture and barber? This is financial market not Las Vegas. This makes alot of statment as regards to credibility. I some time ago i read a piece where it was said that why BOM is not highly rated is because of the " Bet" on market element now they are re branding to Binary.com different name same principle. Just like when native doctor come get office for ShopRite, native doctor go still dey do wetin e dey do.

Now there are many more i can pick out but i would stop here, its just food for though. In my opinion is you would have a less chance of making it there, PERIOD!!

Now lets go GREEN.
you ar right bro,dat has been d problem i have wit BOM no fixed odds,no refund of money if u lose a bet,good brokers refund 10% of ur money if u lose a bet and dey delay a lot to execute a trade angry me i don tire for BOM........PLS if you no of any good brokers dat hv 5mins and 30min options dat will can trade any time wit dat duration, wit out waiting for d end of d hour to enter a trade......pls give us dere names..tanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 05, 2013
blisszy74: you ar right bro,dat has been d problem i have wit BOM no fixed odds,no refund of money if u lose a bet,good brokers refund 10% of ur money if u lose a bet and dey delay a lot to execute a trade angry me i don tire for BOM........PLS if you no of any good brokers dat hv 5mins and 30min options dat will can trade any time wit dat duration, wit out waiting for d end of d hour to enter a trade......pls give us dere names..tanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 10:39am On Sep 05, 2013
blisszy74: you ar right bro,dat has been d problem i have wit BOM no fixed odds,no refund of money if u lose a bet,good brokers refund 10% of ur money if u lose a bet and dey delay a lot to execute a trade angry me i don tire for BOM........PLS if you no of any good brokers dat hv 5mins and 30min options dat will can trade any time wit dat duration, wit out waiting for d end of d hour to enter a trade......pls give us dere names..tanks
As per duration flexibilty on bets,no other binary options broker can contest BOM worldwide!.....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 05, 2013
stmichael001: As per duration flexibilty on bets,no other binary options broker can contest BOM worldwide!.....

True! but that not why people make GREENs, on BOM odds are against the trader.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by naijaobi(m): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2013
the reason most people still use BOM are:
1. You can fund your account with just $5.
2. You canopen a practice account(demo) without having to open a real account first like in 24options.
3. BOM is regulated while most others are not..

I believe if other binary brokers can at least reduce their minimum account funding, many ppl will leave BOM..
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 05, 2013
naijaobi: the reason most people still use BOM are:
2. You canopen a practice account(demo) without having to open a real account first like in 24options.

I believe if other binary brokers can at least reduce their minimum account funding, many ppl will leave BOM..

1. That is right, low trading units are needed. That would help and encourage people to join more.
2. Also correct, but yet the BOM live trading makes no difference as it works against you in many ways.
3. 90% of binary brokers are not regulated expect for a few BOM,24option,topoption etc you have to check if the broker you are using is regulated.
4. Binary just like forex is a capital investment, its no place for $100 account, not that its wrong,No! but if you are going to spend much of the day on the internet it should worth while, it should pay for your monthly connection like N10,000 to N15,000 and still put into your pocket a decent return. Unless the person is a magician i cant see $5 doing that in a month.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 05, 2013
naijaobi:

well that is their standard and not sure if they would do that.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omakay(m): 11:05am On Sep 05, 2013
naijaobi: the reason most people still use BOM are:

Their bet duration flexibility is another top notch.

Between 30seconds and 365 days!!!

You can actually customize your own bet duration to the most precise second.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by naijaobi(m): 11:11am On Sep 05, 2013
noriega:

well that is their standard and not sure if they would do that.
yea..bt dats definitely d reason why a lot off ppl use bom.. If oda brokers can reduce their minimum funding account eh, many people will leave bom.. But then oda brokers are more profitable dan bom..by far sef..
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by naijaobi(m): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2013
omakay:

Their bet duration flexibility is another top notch.

Between 30seconds and 365 days!!!

You can actually customize your own bet duration to the most precise second.
but then whats the need of betting in seconds and losing it the next second?
One fact many of us dnt undstand is dat oda brokers are more profitable dan bom..
See eh, if u apply most strategies here on oda brokers u will appreciate dis thread..
Have u asked urself the reason why at some stage it will look as if a working strategy released on this thread gradually fades while trading it on bom?... Bt use it on oda brokers, once u entered at d right time u are sure to win..
Oda brokers prices will always tally with the normal mt4 forex platform but BOM's own neva tallys..maka why?
Touch/no touch bet on bom is rubbish..try oda brokers like 24 options and enjoy touch/no touch..

Like i said if odas can reduce their minimum funding eh, Ppl for no dey bom.. Forget about 1 second and u cn fix anytime u like..once u av a good working strategy like d once on this thread u dnt even need the 1 second and all dat... Enter well and u will smile out well.. Dats where news trading starts making sense...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 05, 2013
naijaobi:
yea..bt dats definitely d reason why a lot off ppl use bom.. If oda brokers can reduce their minimum funding account eh, many people will leave bom.. But then oda brokers are more profitable dan bom..by far sef..

Yes! that is why i don't think they would reduce there deposit min. like optionrally.com one of andreyy's brokers that payout $20k withdrawals via bank wire like say na uba card u dey use. 24option same, these are brokers that don't need traders to lose for them to make money.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 05, 2013
naijaobi:
but then whats the need of betting in seconds and losing it the next second?
One fact many of us dnt undstand is dat oda brokers are more profitable dan bom..
See eh, if u apply most strategies here on oda brokers u will appreciate dis thread..
Have u asked urself the reason why at some stage it will look as if a working strategy released on this thread gradually fades while trading it on bom?... Bt use it on oda brokers, once u entered at d right time u are sure to win..
Oda brokers prices will always tally with the normal mt4 forex platform but BOM's own neva tallys..maka why?
Touch/no touch bet on bom is rubbish..try oda brokers like 24 options and enjoy touch/no touch..

Like i said if odas can reduce their minimum funding eh, Ppl for no dey bom.. Forget about 1 second and u cn fix anytime u like..once u av a good working strategy like d once on this thread u dnt even need the 1 second and all dat... Enter well and u will smile out well.. Dats where news trading starts making sense...

thank you man! on BOM once news is coming you go see as odds dey drop like mango from tree, but in other brokers whether news come or not the odds are fixed.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by kenniojo: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2013
noriega:

Yes! that is why i don't think they would reduce there deposit min. like optionrally.com one of andreyy's brokers that payout $20k withdrawals via bank wire like say na uba card u dey use. 24option same, these are brokers that don't need traders to lose for them to make money.

Which bank card can one use to fund any of the broker?
what is their minimum deposit?

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (186)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 / Pure Water Biz(Discuss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.