Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,250 members, 7,970,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:20 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (229878 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by greenalwaz: 12:21am On Nov 14, 2013
charlso1: If you want to learn more on price action strategy, this ebook will help you. http://www.4shared.com/office/UN3jItT7/Price_Action_Trading_system_re.htm. Peace!
pls is there any1 dt has bn able to download ds ebook i tried it several times for d past 2hrs i cudnt ,kindly forward it 2 my mail pls- deolacarson@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by signz: 6:03am On Nov 14, 2013
greenalwaz: pls is there any1 dt has bn able to download ds ebook i tried it several times for d past 2hrs i cudnt ,kindly forward it 2 my mail pls- deolacarson@yahoo.com

I too couldn't download it. If anybody have downloaded it successfully,Please kindly send to obiozor_007@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by signz: 6:36am On Nov 14, 2013
wapmasta001: HELLLOOOOOOOO GUYZ............... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ITS REALLY BEEN A LONGTYM I CAME HERE.....THERE Z ENUF STRATEGY IN DIZ FORUM TO MAKE US CASH.....BUT, I THINK WERE GUYZ R GETTN IT WRONG IS DAT THEY DONT WANT TO FOLLOW THE NORMAL PROCEDURES TO MAKE STABLE MONI FROM BETONMARKET.....ITS JUST LIKE SM1 TRYING TO JUMP DIRECTLY DOWN FROM A PLANE WITHOUT NUFN.......

READ ON HOW SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE WORKS, KNOW HOW TO DRAW TRENDLINES......ALSO SEARCH FOR HOW TO ENTER TRADES WITH DEM,,,,,AND IF U R D TYP DAT STILL LOVE TO USE INDICATOR......U STILL HAVE TO KNOW THE ABOVE SO THAT U DONT RUIN THE ACCOUNT.....GOODLUCK....I MAY JOIN THE HOUSE SOON...GOODLUCK.........

Wapmasta, apart from Babypips, can you tell us which site teaches PA and also can you explain to us how u drew your lines. Thanx and Godbless
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 9:30am On Nov 14, 2013
signz:

Wapmasta, apart from Babypips, can you tell us which site teaches PA and also can you explain to us how u drew your lines. Thanx and Godbless
jst commit urself nd study it(P.A) nd trust me u'll b glad u did

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Manweysabi(m): 9:49am On Nov 14, 2013
signz:

Google Price Action, 'how to draw trendline' and 'horizontal lines'

You'll see loads of write-ups on them.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by signz: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2013
@ wilscof and @manweysabi thanks and God bless. I'll read up on them
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by greenalwaz: 10:03am On Nov 14, 2013
greenalwaz: pls is there any1 dt has bn able to download ds ebook i tried it several times for d past 2hrs i cudnt ,kindly forward it 2 my mail pls- deolacarson@yahoo.com
pls help a brother !
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
greenalwaz: pls help a brother !

check ya email... have sent d pdf file. 18mb
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by greenalwaz: 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
saintfaculty:

check ya email... have sent d pdf file. 18mb
Thks alot Oga mi,I am rily grtfu
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ceomrcash: 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
hi am new here grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
For those who couldn't download the ebook, it's because you didn't sign up at 4shared.com.

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by charlso1(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
26 laws of forex trading you should know about if you want to succeed by AI Brooks:
1. Everything works some of the time.
2. Most things work 40 - 60% of the time.
3. Nothing works all the time.
4. Trading is very difficult to do well.
5. Best analysis is right only 60-70% of the time.
6. In trading, if you don't know who is trapped, you will soon discover that it is you.
7. Perfect trading cannot exist.
8. If you take a trade and don't believ that the opposite can happen at least 40% of the time, you will be trapped in and out of positions.
9. The market can't get to your price unless one or more institution want to buy or sell at the same price.
10. If you can learn to read charts, you can piggy-back onto their trades.
11. If you want to perfect your trading mentality, always like binary option traders because a simple mistake of chart counting is a potential loss.
12. If you lose, it is because you are not yet good enough.
13. If you feel any emotion, don't take a trade.
14. It take hours for a good signal to come up.
15.Clarity exists only briefly (strong breakouts).
Continue tomorrow.......

Oga Optimisticgondy, sorry for not replying your PM, little busy then. Nevertheless, you can't regret enrolling to Chris Capre' course. Got only 1 signal on a daily chart today that fetched me $426.18

For binary traders, try to get AI Brooks' price action strategy, it is a bomb. Tried his 5 minutes bar counting tip today and won straight 11 bets within 3 hours. His strategy works on all currency pair.

Oga Tee boy, try to read the stuff i sent to you, it is 1063 pages and full of written word and boring but you will learn a lot from it.
I will be in owerri next week and would hav wanted to meet you face to face but time will not permit me. Peace everyone and remember that price action is the key to a successful trading. Learn it and you will enjoy forex for life.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by spacebaba: 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
oga charlso i greet u, pls drop the AI Brooks' price action strategy for the house, na beg we deyy ooooooooooo
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by greenalwaz: 5:12am On Nov 15, 2013
2s£xy:
For those who couldn't download the ebook, it's because you didn't sign up at 4shared.com.

You are right sir!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by greenalwaz: 5:36am On Nov 15, 2013
charlso1: 26 laws of forex trading you should know about if you want to succeed by AI Brooks:
6. In trading, if you don't know who is trapped, you will soon discover that it is you.
8. If you take a trade and don't believ that the opposite can happen at least 40% of the time, you will be trapped in and out of positions.
9. The market can't get to your price unless one or more institution want to buy or sell at the same price.
11. If you want to perfect your trading mentality, always like binary option traders because a simple mistake of chart counting is a potential loss.
Continue tomorrow.......

Oga Optimisticgondy, sorry for not replying your PM, little busy then. Nevertheless, you can't regret enrolling to Chris Capre' course. Got only 1 signal on a daily chart today that fetched me $426.18

For binary traders, try to get AI Brooks' price action strategy, it is a bomb. Tried his 5 minutes bar counting tip today and won straight 11 bets within 3 hours. His strategy works on all currency pair.

Oga Tee boy, try to read the stuff i sent to you, it is 1063 pages and full of written word and boring but you will learn a lot from it.
I will be in owerri next week and would hav wanted to meet you face to face but time will not permit me. Peace everyone and remember that price action is the key to a successful trading. Learn it and you will enjoy forex for life.
Kindly help us again with ds AI Brooks bar reading for binary,na beg we dey beg oh,thks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:18am On Nov 15, 2013
I don't know why some people on this thread will just come here and raise guys' hope by promising to release systems/strategies that will make them winners, but after the promise, they'll be no where to be found, maybe they want guys to eat their faeces before doing that. Whatever you haven't thought about very well, please and please don't come here and promise to give/share it so that you won't experience wrath of people's creators.
At least, everyone knows Charlso's case is different cos giving a premium course for free in a public forum is a societal sin.
If you come to this thread again and promise to share/give a particular strategies or systems only to dash people's hope, then you're definitely high on pot when you make the post. Why not let guys research on their own and find the systems that work for them rather than promising them and eventually disappoint them?
WE ARE NOT FOOL HERE!!!

4 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 8:46am On Nov 15, 2013
signz:

a guy put a pa link up there....read dat booka and u r gud
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stephenoye65(m): 11:31am On Nov 15, 2013
Has anyone heard abt or down|oaded automated incomwe apps by bryan mi||er?Is it a scam?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
Optimisticgondy: I don't know why some people on this thread will just come here and raise guys' hope by promising to release systems/strategies that will make them winners, but after the promise, they'll be no where to be found, maybe they want guys to eat their faeces before doing that. Whatever you haven't thought about very well, please and please don't come here and promise to give/share it so that you won't experience wrath of people's creators.
At least, everyone knows Charlso's case is different cos giving a premium course for free in a public forum is a societal sin.
If you come to this thread again and promise to share/give a particular strategies or systems only to dash people's hope, then you're definitely high on pot when you make the post. Why not let guys research on their own and find the systems that work for them rather than promising them and eventually disappoint them?
WE ARE NOT FOOL HERE!!!
b0iz are n0t smilin o. Lmao
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jubfuns: 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hey charlso1
please can I have your email or phone no.I want to have private chart with you.
This is my own number ; 07037108148
Thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
charlso1: 26 laws of forex trading you should know about if you want to succeed by AI Brooks:
Continue tomorrow.......

I will be in owerri next week and would hav wanted to meet you face to face but time will not permit me.
Peace everyone and remember that price action is the key to a successful trading. Learn it and you will enjoy forex for life.

Am reading the stuff already, thanks once again. Please try as much as possible to make out time that next week bro.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
AI Brooks' Price Action free video

http://brookstradingcourse.com/free-trading-videos/

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ceomrcash: 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
Continue tomorrow.......

bro pls check ur pm.....would like to ask u for sometinx
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by greenalwaz: 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
teeboy4x: AI Brooks' Price Action free video

Aprciated Teeboy BUT we are talking abt his book which Chalso was referring to i gez is reading chart bar by bar.Do u ve it...?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ceomrcash: 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
pls gurus in the house, i want to the most trusted and reliable broker to use for BOM.....cos i don seem to understand dis binary.com broker....is banc de binary ok?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by greenalwaz: 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
teeboy4x: AI Brooks' Price Action free video

Thks 4 dat BUT realy we are talking abt is bk Reading chart by chart,d one Chalso ws refering to do u ve it.....?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by charlso1(m): 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
ceo mr ca$h:

bro pls check ur pm.....would like to ask u for sometinx
Hahahahaha... Please, i am still a newbie oooo. There are many ogas here, people like Saintfaculty, Wapmasta, Optimisticgondy and Tee boy. Ok oooo, i will reply u now.

To be frank, government can't pay you what forex will give you if you learn d little secret of trapping them.
For example, i made 61% of my monthly salary just yesterday from forex without much stress.
If i can make money out of forex as a Uniform man that hav tight schedule, why won't you.

If time permits, i will show the house how to trade binary with "high 1 and high 2 signal" using AI Brooks 5 min chart strategy. Please, i am not promising to drop it soon but hopefully next year January when i will be on my Annual leave.

Once again, my sincere appreciation goes to Optimisticgondy, saintfaculty, accentuate and wapmasta, most especially to Wapmasta who made me to save money to seek for this knowledge. Without him removing me from his price action whatsapp, i wouldn't have made up my mind to seek for this knowledge that is yielding its profit now. I really love you all as my ogas and God will bear me witness that i remember you in my prayers always for long life.
Peace my pals
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
bt wait oo, where is noriega?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
charlso1:
Hahahahaha... Please, i am still a newbie oooo. There are many ogas here, people like Saintfaculty, Wapmasta, Optimisticgondy and Tee boy. Ok oooo, i will reply u now.

To be frank, government can't pay you what forex will give you if you learn d little secret of trapping them.
For example, i made 61% of my monthly salary just yesterday from forex without much stress.
If i can make money out of forex as a Uniform man that hav tight schedule, why won't you.

If time permits, i will show the house how to trade binary with "high 1 and high 2 signal" using AI Brooks 5 min chart strategy. Please, i am not promising to drop it soon but hopefully next year January when i will be on my Annual leave.

Once again, my sincere appreciation goes to Optimisticgondy, saintfaculty, accentuate and wapmasta, most especially to Wapmasta who made me to save money to seek for this knowledge. Without him removing me from his price action whatsapp, i wouldn't have made up my mind to seek for this knowledge that is yielding its profit now. I really love you all as my ogas and God will bear me witness that i remember you in my prayers always for long life.
Peace my pals
i tel u oo,al dis optimistpips,accentpips,saintpips wapips r big time oga oo wit benevolent heart
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by seye15627(m): 6:12am On Nov 16, 2013
@Chalso, whats ur name in the whatsapp group?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:34am On Nov 16, 2013
willscolf: bt wait oo, where is noriega?
he has deactivated his NL account

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Pure Water Biz(Discuss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.