Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,692 members, 7,948,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (229554 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by youngchapp: 11:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
saintfaculty: Someone will say free thing r valueless now. Hey!, the fact that i am giving the courses out free of charge, doesnt mean they are free o..., i know how much they cost me. Am able to do this because i trade forex... so dont think is one of those free products. They r courses just like Al Brooks n the rest.

SILVER!!!

Bros thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by greenalwaz: 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
saintfaculty: Someone will say free thing r valueless now. Hey!, the fact that i am giving the courses out free of charge, doesnt mean they are free o..., i know how much they cost me. Am able to do this because i trade forex... so dont think is one of those free products. They r courses just like Al Brooks n the rest.

SILVER!!!
My goodnez Oga Saint Pls kindly answer my question why do you alwaz like to go a step ahead of others,BUT WHY? Thanks all d same u'r a blessing....kudos to u
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by caesaraba(m): 11:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
No be small thing. I think y'all should stop all this bickering and concentrate on making money.

@2sexy, I think the way you suggested Demoreon be careful and do strictly biz, shine his eyes, etc didn't quite go down well with a lot of people cos you were merely a newbie here then but acted like you already knew for a fact that people were going to be ungrateful to him if he helped. You don't just pass sweeping judgements on people like that. We've had the likes of Meritdee, Bommaster, Pappy, Saintfaculty, etc and these people have become legends here. No one ever reacted to them negatively like you suggested in your post to Demoreon. However, I don't think anyone should still be holding that up. E don pass, e don pass.

To some of the newbies always asking and never researching, it's simple, you will rush in, lose your money, and then rush out. SIMPLE. No two ways about it. You can see the fruits of Charlso's research already. A winning strategy is just 20 percent system, 80 percent consistency. How much you stick to the rules. If you draw 2 S/R lines and just trade the bounces strictly, you'd be more successful by a mile than anyone jumping from system to system. That's why I must say a big THANK YOU to SaintFaculty for dropping this price action stuff. Price action is key to success in FX, most importantly B.O. Why? Because binary options is harder than Forex.

I'd really love this thread to be about Binary Options and not personal issues. The market is the Enemy here and not fellow traders. Trade and make money and a lot of these talk will look childish in your eyes. Wish you all greens.

P.s, don't think I have anything against anyone o. I just have a very good memory (like most FX traders do).

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
myola777: i tell u. optimisticgondy was saying because someone subscribe for premium course, so he can not give public forum. optimisticgondy that statement is against ur preaching.silver gave out one indicator here, when i checked d price i was surprised, because he didn't make noise. see how they are discouraging those who want to help, because of their self-interest.we still have a longgggg way to go with this attitude

Blah blah blah...

I am about to make you hate me more by shocking! In a saner clime, you could be ARRESTED for distributing what you don't have copyright to.

It's just because we are Nigerians and we know the situation of things in this country that's why someone like saintfaculty is doing what he is doing. He dare NOT try such in a country like US cos he would be behind bars before he ssay jack.

Go ask the owner of Pirate Bay how his life has been in prison. So, stop this your crucify-them-all-because-they-don't-favour-me attitude.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 20, 2013
Ceasar, what if I told you that I introduce demearon to this thread? Strange right? You wonder how fast he could become a guru right?

That's because we eat from same pot of wisdom where you have to school yourself than waiting to be spoon-fed. We became friends last year and got to know that we are members of same international internet business forum. Na today we don dey pursue online money? cheesy

i said those words jokingly and partly due to how some folks treated me from the domain thread and how I became the evil person to people I was sharing what I know with.

We should always learn to preserve the good in people we meet so that others can benefit from them as well. That is ONE principle of my life and I don't try to abuse the privilege given to me. I try to respect and honour that previlege.

Go to that domain thread today and it almost as if I am non-existence because I have completely lost the passion due to what happened from that thread. I see people asking question but I can't answer. No passion, no interest...

But all the same, it was really worth it. At least, it really reshaped my perception of mankind and how I interact with folks from nairaland.

One reason why I acted the way I did by hold back some info was because of what information markters do on nairaland by selling what people drop here free. Wappy once stated how an ebook he gave free was sold for 25k.

P.s pardon my typos. My network is a little jerky.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 12:21am On Nov 20, 2013
2s£xy:

Blah blah blah...

I am about to make you hate me more by shocking! In a saner clime, you could be ARRESTED for distributing what you don't have copyright to.

It's just because we are Nigerians and we know the situation of things in this country that's why someone like saintfaculty is doing what he is doing. He dare NOT try such in a country like US cos he would be behind bars before he ssay jack.

Go ask the owner of Pirate Bay how his life has been in prison. So, stop this your crucify-them-all-because-they-don't-favour-me attitude.

Ah! @oga 2sexy, e neva rich behind bars matter now, abeg o, am still young i dont want to go to jail.

SILVER!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by caesaraba(m): 12:25am On Nov 20, 2013
^^^^^^^@2sexy
Toh, we learn everyday (bad/good experiences). Let everyone just move along and let's have one united house again. Make we begin read testimonies instead of these quarrels. Jah bless.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by greenalwaz: 12:30am On Nov 20, 2013
caesaraba: ^^^^^^^@2sexy
Toh, we learn everyday (bad/good experiences). Let everyone just move along and let's have one united house again. Make we begin read testimonies instead of these quarrels. Jah bless.
Wellsaid !
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 12:53am On Nov 20, 2013
caesaraba: No be small thing. I think y'all should stop all this bickering and concentrate on making money.

@2sexy, I think the way you suggested Demoreon be careful and do strictly biz, shine his eyes, etc didn't quite go down well with a lot of people cos you were merely a newbie here then but acted like you already knew for a fact that people were going to be ungrateful to him if he helped. You don't just pass sweeping judgements on people like that. We've had the likes of Meritdee, Bommaster, Pappy, Saintfaculty, etc and these people have become legends here. No one ever reacted to them negatively like you suggested in your post to Demoreon. However, I don't think anyone should still be holding that up. E don pass, e don pass.

To some of the newbies always asking and never researching, it's simple, you will rush in, lose your money, and then rush out. SIMPLE. No two ways about it. You can see the fruits of Charlso's research already. A winning strategy is just 20 percent system, 80 percent consistency. How much you stick to the rules. If you draw 2 S/R lines and just trade the bounces strictly, you'd be more successful by a mile than anyone jumping from system to system. That's why I must say a big THANK YOU to SaintFaculty for dropping this price action stuff. Price action is key to success in FX, most importantly B.O. Why? Because binary options is harder than Forex.

I'd really love this thread to be about Binary Options and not personal issues. The market is the Enemy here and not fellow traders. Trade and make money and a lot of these talk will look childish in your eyes. Wish you all greens.

P.s, don't think I have anything against anyone o. I just have a very good memory (like most FX traders do).

EXACTLY...D MARKET Z NOT UR FWEND... AND 1 TIN AV NOTICED Z DAT.....YOU CANT JUST ESCAPE P.A IF U REALLY WANT TO B A TRADER...U CANT JUST ESCAPE THEM,,MOST ESP WEN IT COMES TO BINARY OPTIONS......
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 12:55am On Nov 20, 2013
2SEXY...ITS OK........AND A HANDSHAKE FOR SAINT............LETS FORGET ABOUT ALL DOZ PAST ARGUMENTS AND U GUYZ SHUD FOCUS ON MAKING MONI,,,,LETS NOT FORGET DATS WAT DIZ THREAD STANDS FOR.......PEACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 20, 2013
wapmasta001: 2SEXY...ITS OK........AND A HANDSHAKE FOR SAINT............LETS FORGET ABOUT ALL DOZ PAST ARGUMENTS AND U GUYZ SHUD FOCUS ON MAKING MONI,,,,LETS NOT FORGET DATS WAT DIZ THREAD STANDS FOR.......PEACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thanks, mate. I no even remember the thing again... Na dem go resurrect am and he wanted to use it to make fun of me. But was surprise I could dig up same materials I requested for.

What does that say? Google is your best friend, mate. But many of them want you to give them everything that was why he brought back dead from the domain thread.

Anyways, we are now ONE family. And because of saintfaculity, I will not allow the passion of giving to die as some people almost killed it.

God bless us all.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 2:02am On Nov 20, 2013
few min ago, i just spotted a trade on AUDNZD 15MIN CHART, Based on his teachings on trendline....

SILVER!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wundakind(m): 2:32am On Nov 20, 2013
saintfaculty: few min ago, i just spotted a trade on AUDNZD 15MIN CHART, Based on his teachings on trendline....

SILVER!!!

choi oga saint ...... who say e no go better for yhu, na community go gather am beat......am currently downloadin frm the links yhu dropped... tuale to d able chair cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by charlso1(m): 6:57am On Nov 20, 2013
Please, what have i done that people here will be sending series of e-mail insulting me of being selfish and coward. Please, you guys should tell me the offense i have committed in this forum. It seems that the best thing to do now is to deactivate this account to allow them to be. May God bless all you people that insult me for no course. cry cry cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 7:23am On Nov 20, 2013
Thats uncalled-for, hope am not causing any problem here

Just spotted my second binaryoption trade this money.... using his trendline videos. Be patient, thank GOD the course is Video Based, so u can easily go through it.

SILVER!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Ozonna(m): 8:32am On Nov 20, 2013
charlso1: Please, what have i done that people here will be sending series of e-mail insulting me of being selfish and coward. Please, you guys should tell me the offense i have committed in this forum. It seems that the best thing to do now is to deactivate this account to allow them to be. May God bless all you people that insult me for no course. cry cry cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Oga no stress urself pls don't let it bother you. We're nigerians, we insult people (Its in our DNA). If u receive any mail that u don't like, delete it Instantly. No long tin. I thank you ffor everything. God will bless the works of your hands.

@ saintfaculty, dude I don dey put u for my prayers. You are already bless beyond ur wildest dreams. You shall not lack anything good.

@ accentuate, thank you very much. The last strategy you dropped works so well. I've been demo trading with it since monday and its a sure system (conservatively 90% success rate). God bless you.

Looking @ this thread (and even business section in general), you guys will agree with me that there's hope for this country. saint,accentuate,charslo,meritidee,bonmaster,ayox,wappy,optimitic,sunwalk,etc God bless you guys.

Lemme rush back to practice
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 20, 2013
charlso1: Please, what have i done that people here will be sending series of e-mail insulting me of being selfish and coward. Please, you guys should tell me the offense i have committed in this forum. It seems that the best thing to do now is to deactivate this account to allow them to be. May God bless all you people that insult me for no course. cry cry cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
ah... Nigerians will always be Nigerians. Didn't I say it? Didn't say it. They were insulting you because you didn't give material SaintFaculty gave. Like I postulated earlier, if you make a mistake they will crucify you. They have simply forgotten the little you gave. This is exactly what they did to me too.

Do not be surprise that some of them are among those who had praised you initially.

I want to make this known to be the ignorant minds.

Incase you do not know, IT IS VERY WRONG TO GIVE WHAT IS SOLD TO OTHERS FOR FREE.

IT IS CALLED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND PERPETRATORS ARE ARRESTED IF FOUND GUILTY in a saner clime.

What SaintFaculty has done is because he UNDERSTAND the plight of people on here and the economic chaos that has virtually engulfed our environment. That is quite understandable otherwise, it WRONG for him to give what is sold.

The fact that some of you had to insult Charlso simply because he didn't give his for free, does not make him a bad person BUT you. I am very certain that most of the people who sent him that email are part of those that had praised him when he was explaining some of his methods. You have quickly forgotten that right?

You guys should also remember that he wanted to give out but for the intervention of Lady-Fran who warned him of copyright infringement, he restrained.

This goes to show the kind of mind many Nigerians have... They will crucify you and forget the little he you gave, the TIME, which is a valuable asset etc.

If Charlso decide to keep things to himself henceforth, just know that you caused it and have possible prevented future newbies from gaining...

What has happened to charlso is EXACTLY the same thing they did to me at the domain thread.

Charlso, please ignore them... You are above them already and God will continue to bless you for the little you have given.

SaintFaculty, also take note and do not be surprise when same people praising you now turn around to call you names if you make mistake tomorrow.,,

I have spoken my mind and trust me, haters can keep hating 2sexy... I don't need friends from nairaland that will like me. Offline sef, na how many friends I get?

Goodluck!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by charlso1(m): 9:07am On Nov 20, 2013
it is all about price action. time to learn pals. Those that still believing in me, may God give you wisdom to trade more than i am doing right now

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2013
charlso1: it is all about price action. time to learn pals. Those that still believing in me, may God give you wisdom to trade more than i am doing right now

Just go on doing what you are doing. Some how, I have gotten motivation to start teaching domaining like I did before because I just realised from the thread that SOME people are devils programmed to hinder innocent needy people from progressing.

God bless us all!

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by charlso1(m): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2013
Please watch out what USDCAD is trying to do and know if it is worth diving. For me i still dey watchooooo. it remains 5 more trade to take for today pals. Peace

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by charlso1(m): 9:19am On Nov 20, 2013
2s£xy:

Just go on doing what you are doing. Some how, I have gotten motivation to start teaching domaining like I did before because I just realised from the thread that SOME people are devils programmed to hinder innocent needy people from progressing.

God bless us all!
Thanks and God Bless!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by benpuzzy(m): 9:21am On Nov 20, 2013
2s£xy:

God bless us all!

Oga, make i no see ur Leg for FTA againoooooooooo Lol cheesy
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by charlso1(m): 9:22am On Nov 20, 2013
Thanks and God bless
@Optimisticgondy, Your encouragement can never be forgotten. God bless you big bros
Ozonna:

Oga no stress urself pls don't let it bother you. We're nigerians, we insult people (Its in our DNA). If u receive any mail that u don't like, delete it Instantly. No long tin. I thank you ffor everything. God will bless the works of your hands.

@ saintfaculty, dude I don dey put u for my prayers. You are already bless beyond ur wildest dreams. You shall not lack anything good.

@ accentuate, thank you very much. The last strategy you dropped works so well. I've been demo trading with it since monday and its a sure system (conservatively 90% success rate). God bless you.

Looking @ this thread (and even business section in general), you guys will agree with me that there's hope for this country. saint,accentuate,charslo,meritidee,bonmaster,ayox,wappy,optimitic,sunwalk,etc God bless you guys.

Lemme rush back to practice

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by charlso1(m): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2013
Two more bets won. Three more to go. Total of $371.45 made. Remember one of the laws, if you fail in forex trading, that means you have not learned enough. Peace!

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by charlso1(m): 9:33am On Nov 20, 2013
Please, watch GBPJPY CLOSELY, IS ABOUT GETTING ANOTHER SIGNAL AND IT IS A SURE BET. Peace!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 20, 2013
charlso1: Two more bets won. Three more to go. Total of $371.45 made. Remember one of the laws, if you fail in forex trading, that means you have not learned enough. Peace!
bros, me I'm still waiting for ao to identify those flag oo abeg!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by spacebaba: 9:40am On Nov 20, 2013
charlso pls dont use because of one or two pple insult stop what u feel is right to do, God will continue to bless u, and If u still feel like dropping the al brooks video, pls drop it for us, dis is naija and copy right infringement is not applicable here, moreover not all of us can afford the price. Baba saint u be truly saint, tank u so much for ur genorosity, we need more of pple like u, God will continue to bless u and the rest of the members of this thread. One luv........
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by charlso1(m): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2013
Two more to go. I am posting this live trade to encourage people to study price action strategy. Remember, I only bet on 11-14 minutes duration.
Peace

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Manweysabi(m): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2013
charlso1: Two more bets won. Three more to go. Total of $371.45 made. Remember one of the laws, if you fail in forex trading, that means you have not learned enough. Peace!

Just keep on keeping on bro..

the future's colour and bright. We shall get there!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 20, 2013
benpuzzy:

Oga, make i no see ur Leg for FTA againoooooooooo Lol cheesy

lmao... You go fear fear! grin

me na all rounder. I have a deep appetite for knowledge-a voracious absorbent! cool

people wonder why they see me everywhere... Simply put: NO FOOD FOR LAZY MAN!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by charlso1(m): 10:02am On Nov 20, 2013
Thanks Moses for believing in me. As for your question, use stochatic indicator level 20 and 80 to determine when oversold and overbought level. Use 20EMA for resistance and support level. I will send you 10minutes video i just created for you this evening or morrow morning. It will help you a lot. Please, i am still learning. One more bet, i will close for the day. 37 pips on forex so far.
Peace everybody and enjoy your day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (186)

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 / Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Pure Water Biz(Discuss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.