Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (228006 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by gtrader: 1:20am On Aug 22, 2014
accentuate:

I use XM broker and instaforex
Brother please am new to this Binary Option trading thing. I downloaded the stuff but I don't know where to add it in the chart to start showing up, i have tried it twice. Please how do i do it so that the Indicator will be showing and the ADX too? Thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by gtrader: 8:11am On Aug 22, 2014
Can someone please help me, the 60 seconds Binary indicator is not showing on my chart. What should i do?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 8:21am On Aug 22, 2014
gtrader: Can someone please help me, the 60 seconds Binary indicator is not showing on my chart. What should i do?

download XM broker meta4 in attach the indicators
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by gtrader: 8:56am On Aug 22, 2014
accentuate:

I have XM MT4 and I also have other indicators i added lately, but I wonder why this Binary indi is not showing up after I added it successfully? How did you add the indicator on your XM platform, any good explanations on that?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by gtrader: 9:17am On Aug 22, 2014
accentuate:

Done. Thank you so much!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by spacebaba: 9:25am On Aug 22, 2014
accentuate:

HOW CAN WE USE THE TWEAKED SYSTEM

TO ENTER BUY OR CALL OPTION

1.price is above 200 EMA

2.Green Dot Signal Buy

3.Place your Call Entry with the Open of the next Candle

4.Place 15 minutes Expiry if you are using 15 Minutes time frame

5.Place 30 Minutes Expiry if you are using 30 Minutes time frame

TO ENTER SELL OR PUT OPTION

1.price is below 200 EMA

2.Red Dot Signal Sell

3.Place your Put Entry with the Open of the next Candle

4.Place 15 minutes Expiry if you are using 15 Minutes time frame

5.Place 30 Minutes Expiry if you are using 30 Minutes time frame

NOTE If the price is above 200 EMA, Ignore all sell signals they may be tempting just ignore them and if the price is below 200 EMA ignore all buy signals.
accentuate after adding d sixty seconds indicator to the chart, should we still allow Dll imports on the properties
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2014
looks like 60seconds trading is taking a toll here... i will soon upload mine

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by lordaustin(m): 10:04am On Aug 22, 2014
The sixtysecondtrades indicator seems to be a nice one but sitting all day to watch chart no be beans o. Can it be modified to include an alert so that one does not have to sit down all day watching charts. Again on the 1min timeframe, the dot does not seem to appear on the current candle, it only appears on the previous candle. Have anyone noticed? That makes applying accentuate strategy on lower timeframes impossible. Still checking on higher timeframes though but the signals does not seem to be coming forth.

Wishing everyone more green.

Cheers!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 10:24am On Aug 22, 2014
lordaustin: The sixtysecondtrades indicator seems to be a nice one but sitting all day to watch chart no be beans o. Can it be modified to include an alert so that one does not have to sit down all day watching charts. Again on the 1min timeframe, the dot does not seem to appear on the current candle, it only appears on the previous candle. Have anyone noticed? That makes applying accentuate strategy on lower timeframes impossible. Still checking on higher timeframes though but the signals does not seem to be coming forth.

Wishing everyone more green.

Cheers!!!

yes you are right that was the reason why am not using it on 1 minutes tf i noly use it on 15 and 30 minutes times frame. just set your Alarm to 14 or 29 minutes so when you get signals on 15 or 30 minutes dot you place your entry.

Another Key factor you need to observe is the active period.The signal is very active between 7am-11am in the morning and 1:30pm-5pm in the afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Abrahamweb(m): 10:37am On Aug 22, 2014
accentuate:

yes you are right that was the reason why am not using it on 1 minutes tf i noly use it on 15 and 30 minutes times frame. just set your Alarm to 14 or 29 minutes so when you get signals on 15 or 30 minutes dot you place your entry.

Another Key factor you need to observe is the active period.The signal is very active between 7am-11am in the morning and 1:30pm-5pm in the afternoon.
sir,please can you send me some picture of your divergence strategy,i need more pictures.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2014
Abrahamweb:
sir,please can you send me some picture of your divergence strategy,i need more pictures.

Ok i will send screenshot of the pairs i traded today
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Abrahamweb(m): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2014
thanks and waiting
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by topsybaba: 11:09am On Aug 22, 2014
what can be done if the mt4 freezes......like d timer and candle formation freezing
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 11:28am On Aug 22, 2014
Abrahamweb: thanks and waiting

Find attached UC Trade this morning.

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Abrahamweb(m): 11:33am On Aug 22, 2014
accentuate:

Ok i will send screenshot of the pairs i traded today
and also the best time and pairs to trade with
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 11:50am On Aug 22, 2014
Abrahamweb:
and also the best time and pairs to trade with

all Major Pairs and between 7am-12pm and 2pm-5pm
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Abrahamweb(m): 11:58am On Aug 22, 2014
accentuate:

only the major pairs?
sorry for too much questions.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
Abrahamweb:
only the major pairs?

I only trade it with major pairs you can try other pairs
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by cybug: 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
topsybaba: what can be done if the mt4 freezes......like d timer and candle formation freezing

Network problem..
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by kazoo: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
gtrader: Can someone please help me, the 60 seconds Binary indicator is not showing on my chart. What should i do?
PLs on which page is d strategy
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by kazoo: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
accentuate:

what is d success rate of d strategy
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Abrahamweb(m): 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
accentuate:

how many pair(s) do you trade with this strategy, I.e is it only Eur Usd
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by fxsly: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
Abrahamweb: how many pair(s) do you trade with this strategy, I.e is it only Eur Usd

accentuate:
Abrahamweb:
only the major pairs?

accentuate:

Abrahamweb: how many pair(s) do you trade with this strategy, I.e is it only Eur Usd

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Abrahamweb(m): 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
I was referring to the 15 min strategy that he modified and not the divergence strategy,the answer he gave was for divergence strategy.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by desperado4xxx: 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
Just made $50 in a row under 1hr on binary.com for the 2nd time. To flex with me check here brothers http://exceptionaltechy..com/2014/08/martingale-strategy-applied-to-binarycom.html
Also check this out, maka ndu gi!

http://exceptionaltechy..com/2014/08/calculation-of-profit-and-loss-in-forex.html
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by badruf(m): 6:45am On Aug 23, 2014
@sunwalk plz how do you draw the line zero on the cci indicator on the binary charts
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Abrahamweb(m): 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
accentuate:

Abeg check dis one,

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 2:36am On Aug 24, 2014
accentuate:

Well done bro.

That your 200EMA strategy, though tweaked, sure help me filter my trades now on forex. 80% success.

Do XM broker also do binary? Can't seem to find such on mine o.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by fxbomovi: 6:26am On Aug 24, 2014
kingphemy:

Well done bro.

That your 200EMA strategy, though tweaked, sure help me filter my trades now on forex. 80% success.

Do XM broker also do binary? Can't seem to find such on mine o.
they don't
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by chibecanglobal(m): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2014
GOLDEN DAILY BINARY OPTIONS ALERTS 25/8/2014
8:00GMT EUR German Ifo Business Climate
CALL EURUSD@108.5 OR MORE
PUT EURUSD@105.8 OR LESS
EXPIRY@8:30GMT

14:00GMT USD New Home Sales
CALL EURUSD@435K OR MORE
PUT EURUSD@416K OR LESS
EXPIRY@14:30GMT

22:45GMT NZD Trade Balance
CALL NZDUSD@ -345M OR MORE
PUT NZDUSD@-545M OR LESS
EXPIRY@23:15GMT
HAVE A NICE DAY!
GOLDEN BINARY OPTIONS ALERTS
in your email inbox DAILY
http://eepurl.com/RBCgv

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.