Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,513 members, 7,965,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:29 AM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (229808 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by meritdee(m): 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
NEWS!!!

I've retired for the day... That's just how I do my thing.

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by okeyfx(m): 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
okeyfx:
Hahaha...u stl rmemba that lines o...gringringringrin
but na for demo i dey trade am o...gringringrin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
okeyfx:
Hahaha...u stl rmemba that lines o...gringringringrin
I DON TEL YOU OOOO...COZ IF I HEAR??
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
meritdee: NEWS!!!

FEELING YOU BRO......OVERTRADING IS LIKE OVERSPEEDING....AND WHEN YOU OVERSPEED.....YOU ARE READY TO...........1 LOVE BRO grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by meritdee(m): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2013
wapmasta001:
FEELING YOU BRO......OVERTRADING IS LIKE OVERSPEEDING....AND WHEN YOU OVERSPEED.....YOU ARE READY TO...........1 LOVE BRO grin grin grin

Thanks bro, its nice being here again after a long while. I'll be coming in once in a while and after I don review my tech indy finish. I go drop am to the house again. This thread has been a blessing to me and I owe it to always give back to the members too.

Thanks to Rightlagos, Optimisticgondy, Dagr8 for the encouragement back then when the source of good signal was Forexpro's technical summary grin grin grin grin (few knows this anyway). And special thanks to Rozay too for the indies he introduced back then. I'm still trading and betting like a 'BOSS' grin grin grin grin grin grin.

saintfaculty, wapmasta, bendazum, Teeboy, okeyfx, Omakay, Jsh_eng and others, I no forget anyone o. The controversial figures and critics, we are all same. I just can't type everybody's name... Thanks to you guys too for the battle we've fought together. hehehehe. More green

I'm still a loyal member of this thread. wink wink wink

Peace smiley
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2013
jayjaycool:

I will get to u as soon as possible. Check ur mail(d 1 u use 4 dis NL acct) pick any of the messenger u use and mail ur convenient time of using them. I will try to make it up to chat with u

pls can i have your ym id?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omakay(m): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
meritdee:

Thanks bro, its nice being here again after a long while. I'll be coming in once in a while and after I don review my tech indy finish. I go drop am to the house again. This thread has been a blessing to me and I owe it to always give back to the members too.

Thanks to Rightlagos, Optimisticgondy, Dagr8 for the encouragement back then when the source of good signal was Forexpro's technical summary grin grin grin grin (few knows this anyway). And special thanks to Rozay too for the indies he introduced back then. I'm still trading and betting like a 'BOSS' grin grin grin grin grin grin.

saintfaculty, wapmasta, bendazum, Teeboy, okeyfx, Omakay, Jsh_eng and others, I no forget anyone o. The controversial figures and critics, we are all same. I just can't type everybody's name... Thanks to you guys too for the battle we've fought together. hehehehe. More green

Peace smiley

Nice One!!!! I hail you too ooooooooo!!!!!

It takes a bunch of smart guys to make a successful team and we have that here on this thread!!!!

More greens to our accounts!!!!

More knowledge and resources to our trade strategies!!!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by kemioo77(f): 7:03am On Apr 27, 2013
sunwalk:
i chopped d news like delicious chicken. waiting for 2.30am AUD news. i am gonna reserve my battery for that moment of prosperity.
is your strategy still working?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by kemioo77(f): 7:21am On Apr 27, 2013
teeboy4x:

The same strategy,I trade ENDS BETEEN on Ranging market and GOES OUT on Trending market
thanks for answering my 1st two questions but can u pls differentiate btw a ranging market and trending market and I will love to see screenshots of graph showing both markets for better understanding. Also in respect of your strategy: if all your conditions are met by 7.04am and I place a bet by 7.05am and the bet ends by 7.10am. Do I wait for all your conditions to be meet again b4 placing another bet or can I continue to place bet based on condition already met by 7.04am if the trend still continues?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by kemioo77(f): 7:57am On Apr 27, 2013
kemi_oo77: thanks for answering my 1st two questions but can u pls differentiate btw a ranging market and trending market and I will love to see screenshots of graph showing both markets for better understanding. Also in respect of your strategy: if all your conditions are met by 7.04am and I place a bet by 7.05am and the bet ends by 7.10am. Do I wait for all your conditions to be meet again b4 placing another bet or can I continue to place bet based on condition already met by 7.04am if the trend still continues?
also what was the barrier you used for your END STRATEGY?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 9:11am On Apr 27, 2013
kemi_oo77: thanks for answering my 1st two questions but can u pls differentiate btw a ranging market and trending market and I will love to see screenshots of graph showing both markets for better understanding. Also in respect of your strategy: if all your conditions are met by 7.04am and I place a bet by 7.05am and the bet ends by 7.10am. Do I wait for all your conditions to be meet again b4 placing another bet or can I continue to place bet based on condition already met by 7.04am if the trend still continues?

I highlighted ranging markets in the pics below,that's the best time to enter ends between

Thanks for asking this question cox i saw it on mobile and logged in with pc to reply you and met market ranging grin grin grin
(BREAKFAST SHOW)

The market is undecided now,let me wait small to see the direction grin grin grin

Back to your 2nd question: If the candles are near bollinger band HIGH or LOW,u can continue but if they are in the middle,just wait to see the market trending up or down then you can enter again
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2013
kemi_oo77: also what was the barrier you used for your END STRATEGY?

I USE DEFAULT BARRIER WITH 94% PAYOUT BUT YOU CAN ADJUST YOUR OWN TO MINIMIZE RISK
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 10:10am On Apr 27, 2013
Market Trending Now

Goes outside on point

BYE 4 NOW
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by irabor001: 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2013
wapmasta001: if no b rise and fall. me i no dey bet,me i no dey bet

if no b rise and fall. me i no dey bet,me i no dey bet

if no b rise and fall. me i no dey bet,me i no dey bet..

lol
........................lol...no b by force ooooooo........
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by kemioo77(f): 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2013
teeboy4x:

I highlighted ranging markets in the pics below,that's the best time to enter ends between

Thanks for asking this question cox i saw it on mobile and logged in with pc to reply you and met market ranging grin grin grin
(BREAKFAST SHOW)

The market is undecided now,let me wait small to see the direction grin grin grin

Back to your 2nd question: If the candles are near bollinger band HIGH or LOW,u can continue but if they are in the middle,just wait to see the market trending up or down then you can enter again
thanks for answering all my questions and am sure u wanted to say if the candles are near bollinger band HING OR LOW, i can not continue(correct me if am wrong correct me)
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by irabor001: 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2013
meritdee:

saintfaculty, wapmasta, bendazum, Teeboy, okeyfx, Omakay, Jsh_eng and others, I no forget anyone o. The controversial figures and critics, we are all same. I just can't type everybody's name... Thanks to you guys too for the battle we've fought together. hehehehe. More green ............nice one prof!

Peace smiley
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2013
kemi_oo77: thanks for answering all my questions and am sure u wanted to say if the candles are near bollinger band HING OR LOW, i can not continue(correct me if am wrong correct me)

NO NO NO... U can continue with ur goes out if the candles are near bb high or bb low

NB:make sure they are far from each other.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by kemioo77(f): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
teeboy4x:

NO NO NO... U can continue with ur goes out if the candles are near bb high or bb low

NB:make sure they are far from each other.

thank u very much. At least I won 5 of my 7 bets today with your strategy
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2013
kemi_oo77: thank u very much. At least I won 5 of my 7 bets today with your strategy
Uw...Ñext time u will Win 7/7
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2013
SHOP CLOSED FOR TODAY....It has been like this for the past one week.Who says we cant mk some cash via RD25...when d lord has said we must mk it?
THANK U LORD... grin grin grin grin grin cant wait for 2mao mk i nak anoda $23...

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Akabay(m): 2:20am On Apr 29, 2013
meritdee: NEWS!!!

Oga meritdee wetin be d trick behind ds success, abeg share me with ur strategy pls thru yele4sure@gmail.com, tnx.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by donjerzzy(m): 8:37am On Apr 29, 2013
Gud morning all ...i hail all the gurus in the house @wapmasta...thats for d weekend call.... more greens coming in this week
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 9:18am On Apr 29, 2013
Akabay:
Oga meritdee wetin be d trick behind ds success, abeg share me with ur strategy pls thru yele4sure@gmail.com, tnx.
mail replied. check its attachment it is self explanatory
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Usolace(m): 9:36am On Apr 29, 2013
@meritdee, I would gladly welcome a copy of ur strategy
usolace@gmail.com. Do av a green day y'all.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by irabor001: 11:32am On Apr 29, 2013
i miss d news angry angry angry angry Bleep!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by pcnwamadi(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2013
For me, I feel comfortable trading with random index, cos the time frame is short. The lower ur profit, the more chance you have winning, the higher the profit margin, the higher the risk of loosing. I always adjust my profit at 24%. Don't let greed rule u

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by pcnwamadi(m): 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
More pics. If u need ma strategy, holla me.

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by irabor001: 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
ma bro is dis a live account? i dnt tink so angry
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2013
I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by freetowns: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2013
pcnwamadi: More pics. If u need ma strategy, holla me.
I need ur strategy man. Thumbryder at hotmail dot com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2013
teeboy4x: I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING grin grin grin grin

master y u dey laugh na....... shocked
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Akabay(m): 4:14am On Apr 30, 2013
sunwalk: mail replied. check its attachment it is self explanatory
@sunwalk tnx 4 d rply, get bk 2 u later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Pure Water Biz(Discuss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.