Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,936 members, 7,873,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (227977 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 10:54am On May 31, 2013
barikay: check again d definitn of ego. Who is a boy by d way? been a man as u are, u cant be selective in ur choice of word. Who will ban him for simple explainatn.

i rest my case here. i do not want to drag words with you. Just watch you comments here. plus i advice you to make your research before you yell at him again. as for the simple explanation you are expecting him to make, how will he explain in simple term when you do not know what price action is as related to support and resistance??
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by barikay: 11:02am On May 31, 2013
@sunw, No comments 4 u again and no quarrel too. If it pissed u, sorry. U can do wt his chart without explainatn
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by udemzyudex(m): 11:25am On May 31, 2013
barikay: u didnt giv detail explainatn and i am sure u are nt ready to explain. Of what use are those chart without explaination? Stop telling us "game set, won bla bla". To hell wt ur chart. Saintful gav detail explainatn n all u can come here to do is to post chart to show us ur profit

Lol..i know how u feel bro,just take it easy k.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 11:53am On May 31, 2013
guys easy naa,we r brodas no nid 4 disputes rather love,barikay though i got how u feel hopefully he(wapmasta) wil explain it to us
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by irabor001: 12:09pm On May 31, 2013
barikay: u didnt giv detail explainatn and i am sure u are nt ready to explain. Of what use are those chart without explaination? Stop telling us "game set, won bla bla". To hell wt ur chart. Saintful gav detail explainatn n all u can come here to do is to post chart to show us ur profit
.......... grin grin grin grin grin... lol...young man to make money in BOM no be beans oohhh..,if you dnt understand any tin in his chart it means you dnt no wat is support/resistant and price action. if u dnt no dis basic,i advice u to go back and study support and resistance with price action on baby pips first!..wen u ar true with dat, come back here, dat is wen d horizontal line strategy will make sense to u..Also u can call him COS is more of practical dan writing.. seriously ur comment was childish okey..if it was u how ar u going to feel his just trying to help.. pls, stop dis act......@Wappy pls dnt take it personal........ Peace .....I LUV MA BROTHES grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 12:40pm On May 31, 2013
irabor001: .......... grin grin grin grin grin... lol...young man to make money in BOM no be beans oohhh..,if you dnt understand any tin in his chart it means you dnt no wat is support/resistant and price action. if u dnt no dis basic,i advice u to go back and study support and resistance with price action on baby pips first!..wen u ar true with dat, come back here, dat is wen d horizontal line strategy will make sense to u..Also u can call him COS is more of practical dan writing.. seriously ur comment was childish okey..if it was u how ar u going to feel his just trying to help.. pls, stop dis act......@Wappy pls dnt take it personal........ Peace .....I LUV MA BROTHES grin grin grin

Thanks bros, now i see somebody who realy knows wia all this is headed. the guy is far behind, i just dey feel for him. the other day i used team viewer lecture someone live by letting him see what i was doing, the conclusion was dat the thing "long and heavy". once u already know how to detect trend, draw support and resistance, see price in action, dat horizontal line could be an eye-opener, without any single explanation you could derive a formular to trade easily. like wappy said, signals come up at certain levels hence his different angle of trade. Bless YOu
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by udemzyudex(m): 1:13pm On May 31, 2013
sunwalk:

Thanks bros, now i see somebody who realy knows wia all this is headed. the guy is far behind, i just dey feel for him. the other day i used team viewer lecture someone live by letting him see what i was doing, the conclusion was dat the thing "long and heavy". once u already know how to detect trend, draw support and resistance, see price in action, dat horizontal line could be an eye-opener, without any single explanation you could derive a formular to trade easily. like wappy said, signals come up at certain levels hence his different angle of trade. Bless YOu

Heading to babypips
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by biz4all: 1:47pm On May 31, 2013
Akabay:
My boss, @Oga Wap, plx me too need a starter EBOOK for BOM o, God wey started HIS job in ur lyf go finish am nd crown u wit more success, mai mail: yele4sure@gmail.com, tnx shocked shocked shocked

i also need the starters ebook on BOM. my mail is maxbizcash@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by barikay: 1:58pm On May 31, 2013
sunwalk:

sorry, dont feel for me ok, childish or not i am cool. i can see that u were looking for someone to leverage on to learn. i can access what u hav learnt, don't worry when ur boss comes he will finally put some finish touches. but @sunw and irabor why the attack? thank u anyway but it would have been more appreciative if u did nt resort to name calling (boy$childish)and simply direct my attention to the stated. i was only angry with your teacher not you. is d essence of those charts not defeated if u too wt your knowledge of BOM still struggle to figure?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by smythy(m): 2:02pm On May 31, 2013
biz4all:

i also need the starters ebook on BOM. my mail is maxbizcash@yahoo.com

DOWNLOAD it here http://unicaldiary.com/downloads/?sa=view;down=309
These is somuch love in d air.. My pips NA BABYPIPS SURE PASS OOOO DONT DULL!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 2:33pm On May 31, 2013
barikay: sorry, dont feel for me ok, childish or not i am cool. i can see that u were looking for someone to leverage on to learn. i can access what u hav learnt, don't worry when ur boss comes he will finally put some finish touches. but @sunw and irabor why the attack? thank u anyway but it would have been more appreciative if u did nt resort to name calling (boy$childish)and simply direct my attention to the stated. i was only angry with your teacher not you. is d essence of those charts not defeated if u too wt your knowledge of BOM still struggle to figure?

we have no knowledge of BOM but Forex, we couldnt defeat the chart until we went back to our Babypips worksheet to discover the elements behind them. truth be told, i know ur main problem, ur problem is knowing the criteria that must be met before the horizontal line was drawn wia it is. it was not a random Horizontal line. after that, once the price touches that line, it is likely to bounce back, if it touches it the second time and bounces again, on the third one time it touches it, if it was bouncing upward when it touched it the other two times, then u should bet for rise in 2 mins, and vise vars-er
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by irabor001: 2:41pm On May 31, 2013
sunwalk:

........ BLESS YOU TOO MA BROTHER!...D horizontal line dey work like magic on RUN/BET USD/JPY grin grin grin grin, if u understand am wella......no wonder wappy will always say,dere ar so many way to trade wit H.line shocked shocked shocked shocked ...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 2:57pm On May 31, 2013
God helping you u should be able to understand what wappy has been explaining here. just ask him the simple question "wappy, what cretaria was met before u drew that horizontal line of urs. what are the points u ticked off for the lines. hoppefully i have done that. or u can ask a more constructive question.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by badruf(m): 2:58pm On May 31, 2013
how do you draw the horizontal line
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by irabor001: 3:00pm On May 31, 2013
barikay: sorry, dont feel for me ok, childish or not i am cool. i can see that u were looking for someone to leverage on to learn. i can access what u hav learnt, don't worry when ur boss comes he will finally put some finish touches. but @sunw and irabor why the attack? thank u anyway but it would have been more appreciative if u did nt resort to name calling (boy$childish)and simply direct my attention to the stated. i was only angry with your teacher not you. is d essence of those charts not defeated if u too wt your knowledge of BOM still struggle to figure?
...............my brother instead of luking 4 who to put d blames on why not do wat we ask you to do and save ur time.. frm dis H.line strategy pply ar making $100 daily quietly.. (boy or childish)dat is inching u,4get about dat and get focused!WE LUV U,dat why we ar correcting u okey...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 3:00pm On May 31, 2013
guys am almost tired of modifying and editing pix for lectures oh. and for the record i realy don't want students that i will lecture. na the desperate ones the wahala me.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 3:04pm On May 31, 2013
i hope the above pix clears some sucklings here. i think its time to learn price action.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by deniiQ: 3:14pm On May 31, 2013
badruf: how do you draw the horizontal line

@badruf:

what indicator are using that displays the economic news on ur chart? I circled it on ur chart attached.

Kindly make it available to me, if u dont mind. Thanx

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 3:15pm On May 31, 2013
don't ask how to draw S/R again,follow the link below to learn it.
After that You come and ask your questions here

BABPIPS

http://www.babypips.com/school/support-and-resistance.html

YOUTUBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdCfujZ6CBc
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by deniiQ: 3:15pm On May 31, 2013
sunwalk: i hope the above pix clears some sucklings here. i think its time to learn price action.

sunwalk well done oooo. excellent job smiley smiley
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by irabor001: 3:17pm On May 31, 2013
I THANK GOD 4 TO DAY grin grin grin....7 TRADE IN TOTAL, WON 5 AND LOST 2....Lord am greatful cool cool cool.....Tank God is friday..all work nd no play makes . .... ... .... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by barikay: 3:36pm On May 31, 2013
ah thank u oh, now u are coming. it is gud to do things stupidly some times, if not for those comments I wouldn't hav gotten this today oh. @sunw, in fact u are not the boss wapmasta is no longer the boss. now I can sit back and study. make u no vex, u hear
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 3:44pm On May 31, 2013
teeboy4x: don't ask how to draw S/R again,follow the link below to learn it.
After that You come and ask your questions here

BABPIPS

http://www.babypips.com/school/support-and-resistance.html

YOUTUBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdCfujZ6CBc

hahaha, bad guy
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 3:47pm On May 31, 2013
barikay: ah thank u oh, now u are coming. it is gud to do things stupidly some times, if not for those comments I wouldn't hav gotten this today oh. @sunw, in fact u are now the boss wapmasta is no longer the boss. now I can sit back and study. make u no vex, u hear

correction to the bolded. i take it as you aknowledge that you have been yelping like a suckline kid for milk (H-Line drawing)abi grin grin.

and no, angry angryam not the boss, Forex traders become their own boss. cool cool take note and be your own boss cool cool. Bless you BOY tongue tongue
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by badruf(m): 4:08pm On May 31, 2013
deniiQ:

@badruf:

what indicator are using that displays the economic news on ur chart? I circled it on ur chart attached.

Kindly make it available to me, if u dont mind. Thanx

here it is

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by deniiQ: 4:37pm On May 31, 2013
badruf:

here it is

thanx a milla man.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by badruf(m): 4:39pm On May 31, 2013
you are welcome
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by deniiQ: 4:56pm On May 31, 2013
wapmasta check ur mail pls.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by olusode97(m): 10:29pm On May 31, 2013
i have a problem funding my bom account i have a uba master card but those not work 4 it.or can i still order 4 a prepaid card when i have a master card need help reply pls anybody
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by talk2docee: 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2013
deniiQ: wapmasta check ur mail pls.
i didnt get the ebook bro... here is my mail again talk2docee@yahoo.com
thanks!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by john1982: 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2013
please here is my e-mail johnsonagboola15@yahoo.Co.uk
i need a working trading method. for newbie. thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ebankole: 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2013
has any heard about OPTION BOT was just reading testimonies of pple that bought it...read its quite effective..

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.