Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,465 members, 7,917,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 06:21 AM

Basketmouth & Bovi With Wide Eyes (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth & Bovi With Wide Eyes (Picture) (17623 Views)

2face,Francis Odega,Basketmouth,Bovi,Kcee,Others Shut Down Onikan Lagos(pics / Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) / Lynxx, Basketmouth, Bovi, Funke Akindele Grace The Launch Of Toju Foyeh's Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth & Bovi With Wide Eyes (Picture) by orlaryhincah2: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2013
you go fear, e be like say lailasblog done bribe Seun
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi With Wide Eyes (Picture) by tinu16(f): 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2013
They are both Segun Arinze's siblings, lol.
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi With Wide Eyes (Picture) by obyikye(f): 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2013
certified clowns.
hahahahah
these guys have seen stars, moon and sun joined together.
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi With Wide Eyes (Picture) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2013
Dilated eye not wide eye I think.
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi With Wide Eyes (Picture) by Agrika: 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2013
Hahaha...my favourite comedians, anyday anytime
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi With Wide Eyes (Picture) by fitzmayowa: 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2013
yusuf01:

Because na Laila ikeji's thread. Wassup with laila ikeji nd front page? Almost all her threads land on the front page... I wonder o
laila must be seun's gf...anything laila make FP na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth & Bovi With Wide Eyes (Picture) by eghost247(m): 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2013
Shayo
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi With Wide Eyes (Picture) by ifysoft: 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
very funny. I am sure basketmouth didnt have any issue when scanning his eyes in Dubai last week...
The immigration personnel will be happy the eyes is very big and no need to shout..Open Open Open.. ha ha
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi With Wide Eyes (Picture) by ochukoccna: 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
The two MUMUs
The creator of the thread needs to go back to English school
How can you CAPTURE the picture?
She probably never heard the word,CAPTION undecided undecided

Re: Basketmouth & Bovi With Wide Eyes (Picture) by Exponental(m): 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2013
Clowns of d century
Wat?....wat i do....wat does u even want from me.........mtcheeew.
Is u going my way?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth & Bovi With Wide Eyes (Picture) by Mamabugi(f): 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
dopeJemi:

D eyes of d gods
lwkmd grin
dopeJemi:

D eyes of d gods
lwkmd
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi With Wide Eyes (Picture) by free2ryhme: 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
senseless thread
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi With Wide Eyes (Picture) by ilenaira: 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2013
They've got nothing on this crack 'ho'

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth & Bovi With Wide Eyes (Picture) by boriola4real: 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
Hahahahahaha...very funny! grin grin
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi With Wide Eyes (Picture) by UD101(m): 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2013
Laila Ikeji: Caption This Photo Of Basketmouth & Bovi, Guys!

grin grin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/03/caption-this-photo-of-basketmouth-bovi.html
EyeS Wide ShuT
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi With Wide Eyes (Picture) by texazzpete(m): 11:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
Laila Ikeji: Caption This Photo Of Basketmouth & Bovi, Guys!

grin grin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/03/caption-this-photo-of-basketmouth-bovi.html

All these old, stale photos you people keep recycling sef. The Struggle...
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi With Wide Eyes (Picture) by Nobody: 4:42am On Mar 27, 2013
wellmax:
Its Caption not Capture. grin grin

Capture is correct, why because you do not really know if the poster wanted us all to 'Capture' this sight before it is taken off the site.

Don't go go about picking holes in people grammar, we all got the message right and it's not as if you speak dictionary standard English.
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi With Wide Eyes (Picture) by monopolist: 9:59am On Mar 27, 2013
OJUYOBO!

Eyes fall out!
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi With Wide Eyes (Picture) by Vivipop(f): 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2013
smileyOverseers!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W Renews His Contract With Samsung (Photo) / Yul Edochie, Anambra Governorship Candidates Cover Ndigbo Times Magazine (Photo) / Davido Set To Feature Lyta In Monalisa Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.