Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,163 members, 7,884,051 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:33 PM

Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. (19245 Views)

Fola Adeola's Governorship Campaign Posters Flood Ogun State / Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja / Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by EseRaphael: 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2013
azimibraun: Lamido former Nigerian foreing affairs minister and presently Governor, Ameachi former speaker (Rivers state house of assembly) and currently a Governor. Need I say more? Nw who is most positioned to be president and who shld be vice?
azimibraun: Lamido former Nigerian foreing affairs minister and presently Governor, Ameachi former speaker (Rivers state house of assembly) and currently a Governor. Need I say more? Nw who is most positioned to be president and who shld be vice?
Non is qualify beside wat hapen 2 their oga @ d top (Oga jona)
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
Ese Raphael: [color=#006600][/color] Non is qualify beside wat hapen 2 their oga @ d top (Oga jona)

You are a product of a woeful education system. Look at the way you presented a sentence for the whole world to read. No puctuation, interjection, .......... SMH!
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by coputa(m): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
Sule lamido was a man i liked so much because of his oratory skills and amiable pesonality especially when he was external affairs minister..he was a model of sort to the in coming generation, until he got himself deeply engrossed in theft using both his wife and son to launder state fund,what a shame,he still have the effontery to print out posters with a partner in crime (Amaechi) to vie for presidency when they have not put their houses in order.

2 Likes

Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by teskyg: 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
Aboki can still not get it that Power will never get to them again except they in Boko Haram republic.
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2013
coputa: Sule lamido was a man i liked so much because of his oratory skills and amiable pesonality especially when he was external affairs minister..he was a model of sort to the in coming generation, until he got himself deeply engrossed in theft using both his wife and son to launder state fund,what a shame,he still have the effontery to print out posters with a partner in crime (Amaechi) to vie for presidency when they have not put their houses in order.

I also heard about the case, but EFCC debunked it as rumor. The allegations against him have never been proven to be true. We have to be careful when allegations are made against politicians. We tend to believe all corruption allegations against all politicians. Although, most of our politicians are rogues and have nothing to offer to the public.
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by danny301: 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
Pastor Ola: Lamido never be president him son dey carry money go Dubai ok, if him become president wetin go happen, na oil block the son go put for pocket o

GEJ's wife (Patience) was into money laundry right from when he (GEJ) was a deputy governor and that didn't stop him from becoming the president...... Mind you am Lamido's fan, infact i don't like these crop of politicians but i hate it when people bring sentiment and tribalism into issues.... If the person is from their side they look away from his faults but they magnify even mere rumour that has to do with the person from other regions .... If GEJ is worthy to be President in Nigeria, then i don't know of any reason why Lamido or Ameachi or any other eligible person should be castigated for vying for that position...
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2013
ROCHAS ONTOP.................................2015
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by vanstanzy(m): 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2013
Gamji007:
C'mon son! I know you are not too lazy to use any of the search engines available.

Google it my friend! angry

smiley

I like u, u've got a good sense of HUMOUR. grin grin grin grin Other people for don begin throway curse if na them.
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by antiembezzle: 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2013
fatdon2: The both are down to earth, sule
lamido changes the rural state of
jigawa to a more peaceful and a
better environment for investors
he believes in one nigeria! On a two
weeks visit to port harcourt, i was
able to feel and even touch the
tremendous work of the rotimis
administration! I hear by give my
sincere support for them!
who is this vulture? Do you know the FG allocation to Rivers state? Do you know it's IGR? Can you please, make a short list of what Amaechi has done in the state? A big big liar you are, you visited and saw what? I live and tour here in rivers state and this man is loved by none and for nothing, please stop spreading rumours, ph ought to look like Lagos, but it's all a shame that it's worth shit. I'm still waiting for your list...

1 Like

Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by gerald09(m): 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2013
I guess the SW and SE are all p*ussies why the hell do dey assume putting a Northerner as president will secure dem d sit, GEj is surly getting dis sit in 2015 if dis people don't change dere candidates. As I have bin sayin not lettin d North rule for a while is not tribalism its jt common sense, Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ let dem before, they messed up n Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ don't want dem again. Simplez!

1 Like

Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by Humphreydis(m): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
...........oya carry on,Campaign manager....anu ohia!

1 Like

Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by abbeybanks(m): 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
well thats PDP' popular demand and not nigerians or maybe the campaign is for LG chairmanship tongue
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by Gamji007: 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
vanstanzy:

I like u, u've got a good sense of HUMOUR. grin grin grin grin Other people for don begin throway curse if na them.
gringringrin
Because we disagree on some issues doesn't mean we should disrespect one another, which is so common in this forum.
Thanks wink
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by antiembezzle: 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
Knowledge9000: Only one northerner comes second to Buhari with respect to integrity, transparency and ability to transform Nigeria, that person is Sule lamido, former minister of foreign affairs. When in doubt of his achievements in Jigawa, simply go visit Jigawa. So much publicity is given to Fashola and mant others to projects going on in their states but no much to Lamido. Some might argue that development is slow, to those I would say, you must not compare Jigawa state with any states in the union, perhaps the most backward in literacy and human resources development, that's something Gov. Lamido focused deeply on and today, its a whole different state.
intergrity? How about his proven and well known money laundering cases with the EFCC? His foreign accounts opened with three sons of his' but operated by him as the only signatory? Is the north aware that such cases abound and that this greedy man has been indicted? Or they want him there because he is of them? Does corruption mean nothing to the ever backward north? Or intergrity now has a new meaning? The core north, seriously should forget about the presidency, reason being, the xtian north and the xtians in the m.belt, sw, se and ss CANNOT lend them even a single vote, blood thirsty vampires.

3 Likes

Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by Symphony007: 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
Rubbish!! For all we know this is a political stunt by this disfunctional opposition parties to make PDP impload. It's the oldest trick in the book. Did'nt i once see sambo/mark presidential campaign poster? Very soo we will see patience jonathan/ruben abati presidential campaign poster.
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by eazzzy1(m): 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2013
The way PDP play politics is so boring and outdated

whats all the posters everywhere all about?

These are men who have not commented or given any speech on National issues
we dont know what their world view on anything is
they are Governors but we dont know how they think Nigeria can be driven out of poverty and can not show us how they have tried this out on a small scale in their states as Governors

its a joke at the monet to be honest
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by Orblonde: 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
No hausa/fulani person will get votes for president in Nigeria. We seem to think Nigerians will forgive their silence at the mass killings going and the threat to make Nigeria ungovernable because a southerner is president. They're about to loose oil blocks in droves with this oil block allocation review that is going to happen. So Niger deltans will just sit and watch thier son face hell on earth just to have one term in office and then hand back to northerners? This will be a breakup for real. Export all the terror and suya they like. The north has always been a liability and regressive. Get rid of them ASAP
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by OgBetty(f): 10:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
grin Funniest joke of d year

1 Like

Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by idugbe(m): 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2013

Wake up man cos the world has moved! I live in portharcourt and can tell you that with the resources at Amaechi's disposal, he should have done better. Last election I voted and mobilized others to vote for GEJ and am regretting it everyday. This time around, no more sentiments. A man who cannot provide good roads but spends borrowed money on a 'failed' mono-rail project that leads to nowhere is not fit to rule this country!

1 Like

Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by sandygechy(f): 12:51am On Mar 27, 2013
Joke of the century!!!
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by majeed1(m): 1:08am On Mar 27, 2013
u said Lamido no go school, y him com becom a govrnor of their state nw
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by kalunomics(m): 4:53am On Mar 27, 2013
payless:

You are a victim of bad education system in a failed state called Nigeria. When did Sule Lamido work at CBN? You kind of confused, aren't you? Where were you when Sule Lamido was fighting Abacha to step-down and let democrats rule Nigeria? Where were you when Sule Lamido fighting for democracy in the 80s are 90s? You all need to stop this tribal and religious war you display on the internet everyday.
Ahhh! Someone's is being to fast to believe what he read on a presidential aspirant's wiki profile. Hmmmm....
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by Didi8: 5:19am On Mar 27, 2013
Amaechi enter Aso Rock as vice? God! They wan form secret cult there? May God forbid.
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by DeZoro(m): 6:51am On Mar 27, 2013
Must governors always become president? Only in Nigeria thing are done differently. Were are the Senators, former ministers, credible and viable Nigerians? Sule Lamido is not qualify to man the affairs of this country at all. I don't think Amechi is ambitious in becoming president becuase he said before that it was his Son that begged him to come for his 2nd term. For now, GEJ all the way!
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by ocelot2006(m): 7:55am On Mar 27, 2013
dayokanu: We dey watch oo as PDP destructs from within

Bros, you go wait tire. No vacancy.
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by antiembezzle: 8:04am On Mar 27, 2013
majeed1: u said Lamido no go school, y him com becom a govrnor of their state nw
even buhari doesn't have an ordinary diploma, he only has ssce/waec, so tell me, are you suprised?
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by beordune(m): 8:21am On Mar 27, 2013
I can bet, this 2 knew nothing about this....Handiwork of Joe and his boys.
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by Demdem(m): 8:35am On Mar 27, 2013
This is a killer party problem. All fighting to secure the the seat from the retardeen.
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by networkrecharg: 10:35am On Mar 27, 2013
Here's a list of five virtues men admire in a lady

1. Belief/ faith
Men like ladies with strong faith in God, ladies who have d fear of God. Some men see it as a way to be safe, when your woman is a strong believer, it makes d Man conscious and aware of d fact dat he also needs to get closer to God and also τ̅☺ check his lifest
Yle.

2. Behaviour/ character
A very very important virtue a lady must possess, personally a lady that lacks this virtue turns me off, no mata ​♓☺w beautiful she is. A lady with a good behaviour respects her man, d man is always right, keeps quiet when he is talking and waits till he has finished talking b4 she have her say, she's not rude, not d nagging type and she's very hardworking. Over 90% Men wants a lady wif dis virtue.

3. Beauty.
Almost every Man likes a beautiful lady. Beauty has different definition; we have †ђξ inner beauty and †ђξ outward beauty. †ђξ inner beauty is d beauty from within, a lady dat is clean and not defiled, a lady dat is not lustful in nature aπϑ kips her body 4 d rightful owner while d outward beauty is d physical appearance most especially her facial expression. Wicheva way, "Beauty lies in d eyes of d beholder"

4. Brain/ intelligence.
Beauty without Brain is as good as nothing. Men likes smart and intelligent ladies. No Man wants 2 marry a dummy, aldo sum do not like a lady dat is too smart than they are, odas lyk ladies dat dey are on d same par of intelligence while sum lyks ladies dey are smarter dan nd sum lyks d ones dat are smarter than they are.

5. Boldness/ confidence
This is not peculiar to most pple, but research have shown dat men likes a confident lady. A lady dat has courage, defends and protects her Man and children, confident in her children, works, walks and talks with confidence and has nothing 2 fear.

Conclusively, no one is perfect and Ȋ†̥'s almost impossible τ̅☺ have a woman that possess all d above virtues, but number1 and 2 are very important virtues a lady must possess.
As a lady/woman share with us wich of d virtues you possess and as a Man/guy share with us wich virtues you admire/ like. You can also add odas not in d above listed.
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by doke4: 10:47am On Mar 27, 2013
idugbe:

Wake up man cos the world has moved! I live in portharcourt and can tell you that with the resources at Amaechi's disposal, he should have done better. Last election I voted and mobilized others to vote for GEJ and am regretting it everyday. This time around, no more sentiments. A man who cannot provide good roads but spends borrowed money on a 'failed' mono-rail project that leads to nowhere is not fit to rule this country!
Gbam. Seconded! Period.
Re: Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. by Lakayana: 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2013
Table Leg :

Prolly a better candidate than Jonathan who has a PHD in riverine area fish farming or whatever he got it in!

And i am not saying Lamido is what Nigeria needs!

PHD in riverine fishing farming? May the droughts of the dessert consume you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Magnus Abe Shows Dancing Steps During APC Campaign (Photos) / 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate / Buhari’s Government Most Corrupt Since 1999 – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.