Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,235 members, 7,974,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:54 PM

Are Google Adsense Advocates Actually Online Hustlers ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are Google Adsense Advocates Actually Online Hustlers ? (794 Views)

Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / Did Afrisoft Actually Tested SPC 4 Before Making It Available? / Google Adsense Running On My Wapka Site What Did You Think Webmaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Google Adsense Advocates Actually Online Hustlers ? by tundewoods(m): 4:23am On Mar 31, 2008
No doubt ever since the almighty google inc started the google adsense program in the early 2000s their has definatley been an increase infact boom in the population of websites owners,online businesses and internet traffic in general.

But what seems to be much more interesting is the rate at which funny and strange website domains with half baked content emerged all having something in common that is google adsense adverts splattered all over the pages.

Please pardon my ingnorance but honestly i see most google adsense advocates as nothing but online hustlers.A fellow good friend of mine once referred money made from google adsense as residual income.I quite agree but the volume and rate at which wierd 1 or 2 page websites crop up with the common goal of having google adsense on it to generate income is quite alarming.

Pardon me but i've never given it a thought maybe because i am ever busy working on web applications for clients but to face it,i truly doubt claims of most folks that claim to make bogus $$$ figures from google adsense apart from our own Seun.

By the way i heard seun just acquired a Yellow Hummer grin I'm not sure if he bought it from Keke or D1 sha.

Lets face it,fellow web developers is google adsense worth it,Most times i see them on sites apart from NL i consider it as hunger or desperation to atleast get something too.

After all the Wafi proverb says "At all At all na him bad" grin
Re: Are Google Adsense Advocates Actually Online Hustlers ? by uspry1(f): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2008
Google Adsense is not the only one TRUE RESIDUAL INCOME.

There are many other largest corporate residual incomes for websites owners, online businesses and internet traffic users who need making more money.

[list]
[li]Paid Forum[/li]
[li]Paid Blog[/li]
[li]Paid Web Content writer[/li]
[li]Paid Survey/Questionnaire[/li]
[li]Paid Referral Bonus[/li]
[li]HOTTEST POPULAR PER-CLICK affiliated/resell program/products[/li]
[li]and many more[/li]
[/list]

I did tried on paid survey as registered member on my experimental purpose in order receiving $25 gift card as well as $100 American Travel Check gift card for real. I also got $800 on paid job finder-referral bonus.
Re: Are Google Adsense Advocates Actually Online Hustlers ? by niyyie(m): 8:24am On Apr 13, 2008
I can say on authority that its possible to earn high figures from Google Adsense even if you're in Nigeria. However, you need to do things right to get it right. Money should not be the only motivating factor. You must genuinely have something valueable to offer. Thats the only thing that will drive a steady traffic to your website and ultimately some $$$ will be generated from users when they click on the ads.

The potentially huge returns is what has driven the hustlers to venture into it. Also, Google frowns at setting-up websites just for the sake of Adsense.
Re: Are Google Adsense Advocates Actually Online Hustlers ? by niyyie(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Couple Sues Google Over "street View" Of Their House / Difference Between Search Positioning And Optimization / How To Choose A Web Hosting Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.