Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,857 members, 7,945,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

Current Gist About Terry The Rapman. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Current Gist About Terry The Rapman. (796 Views)

NEW Joint: 2face Ft Terry The Rapman- Bother You / NEW Joint: 2face Ft Terry The Rapman- Bother You / Terry The Rapman's Lyrics For 'i'm A Nigeria'. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current Gist About Terry The Rapman. by Manta(m): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2008
* The video clip for "Spazmodic" featuring Terry tha rapman and Modenine is done. It’s going to be unveiled on MTV Base as an exclusive before being broadcasted on any other TV Station across Africa and beyond. It was shot in Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria and directed by Terry Madaki & Olusegun Babatunde while it was co-directed by Bobby Hai.

*THE BOYZ ARE NOT SMILING Videos are almost being rounded up. It comes out in volumes 1&2. The video compilation will include most of the videos that are out and some new ones too.

*Terry’s currently working on a re-issue of THA RAPMAN BEGINZ. He felt the album was not promoted and distributed right. There’ll be some new joints on it, one of which is a sampled song from the Stereoman himself aptly titled SAMPLE featuring Pherowshuz.

*Also, working on a mixtape in collaboration with the two DJ kings: DJ Jimmy Jatt & DJ Humility on the JOE SPAZM MIXTAPE, to give fans an insight to his alter-ego "Joe Spazm."

*Tha Rapman had 2007’s MBGN (Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria) Munachi Abii (Babyrella) on a song on the album (My P.H. Girl) even though; the song wasn’t pushed as they wanted because of her beauty queen restrictions. They’re working on her album and another collabo is on its way.

*Terry tha rapman and FECKO recently collaborated on a controversial joint aptly titled "Naija Home Video." The track is yet to hit the airwaves because it’s still in the works at the moment. In the meantime, you can still listen to the track on both Terry and Fecko’s myspace pages respectively and kindly drop in your comments.

Re: Current Gist About Terry The Rapman. by tosinadeda: 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2008
Lets wait and see
Re: Current Gist About Terry The Rapman. by skingo(m): 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2008
omo i no send this guy. this guy been underground for too long. too late to be mainstrea coz we have seen his best works and his best work does not compare.
Re: Current Gist About Terry The Rapman. by Fadajasi(m): 8:10am On Apr 01, 2008
Have watched the spazmodic video
Re: Current Gist About Terry The Rapman. by hommie47: 8:16am On Apr 03, 2008
"im blessed with this;
even if u chop 2 plates of beans you couldnt mess with this"

chek d punchlines.

that 'rapman begins cd is a 4 star thing.

visit the next roadside shop to get yours.

ive got mine and i tell u this tape is like elephant sh*t, hott!
Re: Current Gist About Terry The Rapman. by javalove(m): 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2008
skingo:

omo i no send this guy. this guy been underground for too long. too late to be mainstrea because we have seen his best works and his best work does not compare.

u r a fool. U no send any tight rapper that spits well. Where the gell did u stop in skool, were,

(1) (Reply)

Rukus Ft Soulbrotha - I'm Nigerian / Kelly Hansome Addresses Mo Hits And Terry G Beef: / Factory 78 Presents K16: Welcome to the Factory Freestyle (brand new)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.