Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,289 members, 7,887,853 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:14 PM

AAUA 2013/2014 Admission - Education (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAUA 2013/2014 Admission (59493 Views)

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / UNIZIK 2013/2014 Postgraduate Form Out For Sale / Aaua Latest Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by yinkopet: 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
Pls prospective nd bonafide aauites, i had 187 nd 50 in my jamb nd post utme result respectively but not given admission yet, though i choose d skul as my 2nd choice...so wat r my bright chance of been admitted ?
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
yinkopet: Pls prospective nd bonafide aauites, i had 187 nd 50 in my jamb nd post utme result respectively but not given admission yet, though i choose d skul as my 2nd choice...so wat r my bright chance of been admitted ?
Course?
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by hurricle: 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
I jux heard dat aaua has paste d admission list in d scul
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by wescoBaba: 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
hurricle: I jux heard dat aaua has paste d admission list in d scul
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can't see any here in skull yet Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Wizardprince1: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
Good news my pple...
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2013
If you have been admitted b4 pls check jamb site again. It's not displaying any admission info
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by muyi4buk(m): 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
Wizardprince1: Good news my pple...
wat news is that?
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by zurryg(m): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
wescoBaba: Happy sunday to you guys,hope today service(only Christian) is glamorous?if so haleluya to thy lord almighty,,,,
Tanks to all that have be on this thread and keep us informed both the jambite and 'US' the stalite for the beautiful work you have done and still doing,may they mercy of the lord bestow on us all.amen£
By the event of past week,it is no more news that jamb have released the first batch of admission into tertiary(university) education in conjunction with the schools that are through with their post-utme exams,this is done in other for the supervision/regulation body to stick to their early plan to conduct all 2013/2014 admission process before october 2013 ending.
So also it is no more news that some pple have already been given admission to study a four(4) or five (5) years course in 21century university properly called,congratulation if you are one of them. So many issue have been raise and a lot of question is been ask of how AAUA conduct their admission with some reek an act of nepotism and popular clique 'Godfatherism.
Well,from all indication of things and the event that precede the jamb list,I try to observe kindly what's from all available source and deduct the followings

This will be in form of question and answer (Q&A)
Is admission list out?
Yes,is out.

(1) Is aaua admission list out?
Yes,is out.

(2) Why is the list not on aaua website yet

It becos they have not full done with the admission proper and also due to administrative work(web designs and ICT stuft)

(3) Why is my name is not on the jamb admission list
It might be that you re not qualified
(4) I got 180 in jamb and got above 40 in aaua utme?
Yes it might be that you have choose the skull for 2nd or third choice or choose the wrong combinations like 'math' for political science or your department have not pick name as at when they sent name to jamb or you score too low for you propose course
(5) Are they go to release another list?
Yes of cos
(6) Am I going to be admitted with my high(50above)scores?
Yes of cos(if they no follow you come from house Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo lol)

From the little Q&A above,I try to summaries it here
The name that came out of jamb was sent by the schools and that was done to comply with jamb directive on admission. It was a slit number form the main list of the skulls that was sent and that has to be first choice ,indegene,and those who hot the skull cut-off mark.
AAUA list was for those who choose the skull first in jamb,got 40above,and are indegene(non-indegene also give) that were choose and this little name was from the main list the skull is compiling.
To those who's name aren't there yet and got higher mark both in jamb and post jamb should excise some patiences as they name will definitely come out,I fathom that some are first choice,indegene and got 40 but not given yet,there problem may be attribute to some error made by them like wrong combine in subject in jamb,for instance math for political science,that is gonna be real prb Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo becos going by the record book,the odd is against them, but you never can tell,finger cross first.
It you can pray,abeg pray well Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo but it takes some extra force to act before some bond can be totally broken.
Some question have be ask about the credibility of the admission process,let me tell you,aaua is devoid of nepotism in all ramifications,admission list is merit in the sense that nobody can be admitted with score below 40,there is packaging but it only meat for those who got 40 and above but below that,that is liar Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo .
Finally,pray that ASUU should call-off the strike in time so that you can begin enjoy life on campus
Also for info abt pre-degree,let let be patience
Thanks
Up super Eagle
Up chelsea
Up moses and mikel

Source: self research,aaua webmaster,aaua ict unit,aaua protocol and info unit,aaua admission office aaua academics affair unit and aaua SUG
Cc:all aauite on nairaland
All jambite
All nairalander
Thanks.
Olawale ,08051508910.@ Wescobaba on twitter and olawesco59 on 2go
...Good job my brother ...but please what is the position D.E candidates in all these?.....are they also included in the jamb merit list or we should wait for the lists to follow?....thanks
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
zurryg: ...Good job my brother ...but please what is the position D.E candidates in all these?.....are they also included in the jamb merit list or we should wait for the lists to follow?....thanks
bro next time don't quote the whole post. Thanks
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by zurryg(m): 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
Anuoluwap:
bro next time don't quote the whole post. Thanks
.....no qualm...

1 Like

Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by jonescyras(m): 6:51am On Sep 11, 2013
Hi guys. I had 203 n 48 respectively n applied for philosophy n 1st choice candidate. My jamb subject combinations {c.r.k, govt, english n economics}.hope no problem with this?. N secondly, does every art course need lit.in.eng in jamb combnt.?
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 7:08am On Sep 11, 2013
jonescyras: Hi guys. I had 203 n 48 respectively n applied for philosophy n 1st choice candidate. My jamb subject combinations {c.r.k, govt, english n economics}.hope no problem with this?. N secondly, does every art course need lit.in.eng in jamb combnt.?
just hope for d best. Cause literature is d backbone of art avoiding it in jamb may not be a wise decision. But just w8 4 d list cause your course is not competitive
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by jonescyras(m): 7:27am On Sep 11, 2013
Anuoluwap:
just hope for d best. Cause literature is d backbone of art avoiding it in jamb may not be a wise decision. But just w8 4 d list cause your course is not competitive
i surf through the school website concerning the subject requirment. Lit.in.eng wasnt essential. Eng.1 art subject(c.r.k)and any other social science subjects(govt n econs).i'm sure i'm on the right track. Though i havent checked my admission statue as i misplaced my jamb reg number until i back to akungba to search for it.
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 7:31am On Sep 11, 2013
jonescyras: i surf through the school website concerning the subject requirment. Lit.in.eng wasnt essential. Eng.1 art subject(c.r.k)and any other social science subjects(govt n econs).i'm sure i'm on the right track. Though i havent checked my admission statue as i misplaced my jamb reg number until i back to akungba to search for it.
k. check jamb site to know how to retrieve your reg no
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by kennyrach(f): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2013
Wizardprince1: Good news my pple...
wots d gud news all about, I'm interested......
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by yinkopet: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2013
I choose industrial chemistry
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by yinkopet: 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
Anuoluwap:
Course?
i choose industrial chemistry
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by ThumbelinaJ: 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2013
It is well
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Zico0(m): 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
zurryg: ...Good job my brother ...but please what is the position D.E candidates in all these?.....are they also included in the jamb merit list or we should wait for the lists to follow?....thanks
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Zico0(m): 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2013
Is admission list out?
Yes,is out.

Yes,is out.

It becos they have not full done with the admission proper and also due to administrative work(web designs and ICT stuft)

if the list is not on their website, how can i one verify their name. go to the school
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by sapientone15: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2013
@ sssage, I wrote Eng, Econs, Lit. and Govt in jamb. But in my waec my crs grade was low, so I don't know if I can use Econs instead of crs
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Sssage(m): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
jonescyras: Hi guys. I had 203 n 48 respectively n applied for philosophy n 1st choice candidate. My jamb subject combinations {c.r.k, govt, english n economics}.hope no problem with this?. N secondly, does every art course need lit.in.eng in jamb combnt.?

U av no p wit ur subjects combination..
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Sssage(m): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
sapientone15: @ sssage, I wrote Eng, Econs, Lit. and Govt in jamb. But in my waec my crs grade was low, so I don't know if I can use Econs instead of crs

you got to av 3 art subject wit eng and math.. do u av yoruba or igbo or hausa in ur waec?
if u are on 2go add me wit my username.
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Sssage(m): 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2013
Zico0:
Is admission list out?
Yes,is out.

Yes,is out.

if the list is not on their website, how can i one verify their name. go to the school

Relax, everything will soon be upload on the school site.
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by wescoBaba: 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bro,I don't know yet because I haven't see any DE that was given yet but if you score higher and have submit your transcript then you don't have much problem,just be waiting for the second list.
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 12, 2013
I heared it from d radio yesterday.... A prophetess sed it nd i quote 'D Lord sed dat by 1 pm tomorrow (which is today) everybody wherever u are shud face d sky nd pray to God to ressolve diz ish between dem' letz give it a try plsssssssss.... #shalom
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by sapientone15: 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
Sssage:

you got to av 3 art subject wit eng and math.. do u av yoruba or igbo or hausa in ur waec?
if u are on 2go add me wit my username.

What's your username??
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Sssage(m): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
sapientone15:

What's your username??

sssage
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by muyi4buk(m): 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
i went 2 aaua to see the chief admission officer yestaday and wat d man told was that there's nerin on ground now that jamb has to release d slot in which they(admission officers) will work on, moreso he sed dat jamb is goin to release the slot on the 20th of dis month. Thanks
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Jodekss(m): 10:13am On Sep 14, 2013
muyi4buk: i went 2 aaua to see the chief admission officer yestaday and wat d man told was that there's nerin on ground now that jamb has to release d slot in which they(admission officers) will work on, moreso he sed dat jamb is goin to release the slot on the 20th of dis month. Thanks
which slot... 2nd batch list/names ryt?
Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by Jbravo58(m): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
Great congratulation to all those who are able to scape through the journey of UTME & P-UTME even to the gainning of admission into this ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY AKUNGBA-AKOKO the 21st-Century university properly called (by ur new VC and nt me). U're all highly welcomed...

Pls dis is a note 4 all dose who jst gain'd d admisn plz don't rush to anything. Always ask intensive questions before paying anytin coz if anytin happns Prof mimiko wil tel u dat dat is ur own cup of tea. so take note. And if you ar nt yet admit'd i will tell u to go unto God and pray nd nt to stay on nairaland and be accusing pple dat hav again'd it coz they're nw undergrdts and you stil remain a jambite.... Admisn list is nt by i chuz it 1st or 2nd or 3rd or even 4th choice but it's by Gods grace alone.. the Bible says dat "For no man recieveth anything except it's givn to him 4rm heaven" plz take note of that and PRAY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS..

- Provost 4rm Geology Department.

3 Likes

Re: AAUA 2013/2014 Admission by muyi4buk(m): 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
Jodekss: which slot... 2nd batch list/names ryt?
yea 2nd list

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply)

The Summary Of 'Sweet Sixteen' By Bolaji Abdullahi. 2019 JAMB Novel / Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies / FUTA Final Year Students Storm School In A Grand Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.