Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,352 members, 7,881,299 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:14 PM

Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? (12798 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Dahmum(f): 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2013
Tolexander: Na wheel barrow better pass o!
grin grin grin
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Mamacita007(f): 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2013
As for me i see nothing wrong wit kekenapep or bike. Isnt it even better dan treking?
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Tundenoni(m): 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2013
I'ld prefer public transport
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by fitzmayowa: 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
Tolexander: Na wheel barrow better pass o!
Na lie...omo-lanke better pass wheel barrow joorgrin

1 Like

Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Dandy1(m): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
TemiSmith: Limozene

Legit1:

This reminds me of a line in a song where a girl asked for champaign, and the guy told her to spell it first. cheesy

Bros,u sef don eff up. Na champagne,no be champaign.So,no difference btwn two of una

2 Likes

Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Mitsurugi(m): 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
I'm presently engaged to the lady that implored me to drop my dad's car till I get mine.
We charter a "keke" to go to church or other occasions...
So Keke it is!!! grin
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by greatsuperay(m): 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
Kekenaped! God forbid,okada! nbaanu,but if ithappen like dat okada stil managable
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by supaeagles(m): 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
booqee: Oh boy see poverty mentality! Chei! Well i prefer a limo or a private jet. Yeye! undecided
Why poverty mentality? OP is embracing reality while yours may be a fantasy?
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Odunharry(m): 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
Na keke tinx o..she go sit dwn cmfortably and she fit kari leg up..okada hmm,i dn gt accidnt 4 bike bcs of ds aboki ruf riders...
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by davades(m): 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2013
Legit1:

This reminds me of a line in a song where a girl asked for champaign, and the guy told her to spell it first. cheesy

Look at d spelling of ur own champaign self....na champagne Jor

1 Like

Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by davades(m): 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2013
Legit1:

See ur own "champaign" self...na champagne Jor
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2013
what kind of question is this ? grin grin grin
i would prefer kekenapep jor !!
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2013
Its C.H.A.M.P.A.G.N.E and not that trash you just spelled.
Legit1:

Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Sirpc(m): 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
Sir pc: Among tricycle aka kekenapep and motocycle aka okada, which one would you prefer as a guy, to take your girl friend to a beer parlour / isiewu joint? As a lady, which do you prefer your guy to carry you in to a beer parlour? Lets hear your view with reasons.
in short, which one is more romantic and matured to use?
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by leke107: 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2013
CLIQBOY: Motorcycle can also be Powerbike

bike jor,it is more mature dan kekenape and at dsame tyme bike can be of any type.
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2013
Na bike tins no fit use keke
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Ishilove: 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2013
Sir pc: Among tricycle aka kekenapep and motocycle aka okada, which one would you prefer as a guy, to take your girl friend to a beer parlour / isiewu joint? As a lady, which do you prefer your guy to carry you in to a beer parlour? Lets hear your view with reasons.
Op, raise your face to the heavenlies and shout this prayer loud and clear:

Say: "O GOD my FATHER, I REFUSE TO SWALLOW THE SPIRIT OF THE POVERTY OF MY FATHER'S VILLAGE!!!!" angry

Prayer!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
I'll use Keke Napep.
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Sike(m): 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
None of the Above.. It is My Private Jet or Nothing!!
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
Sike: None of the Above.. It is My Private Jet or Nothing!!
can you afford it ? grin grin
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by kingpinwon: 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
Both... It's all the same transport media with the same set of people. [color=#000099][/color] grin
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by nonjebose(m): 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2013
KEKE TO THE JOINT AND OKADA FROM THE JOINT FOR VARIETY,AND TO SAVE US ALL FROM CHOOSING ONE 4RM THE OTHER
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
I prefer bulldozer.
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
Ishilove:
Op, raise your face to the heavenlies and shout this prayer loud and clear:

Say: "O GOD my FATHER, I REFUSE TO SWALLOW THE SPIRIT OF THE POVERTY OF MY FATHER'S VILLAGE!!!!" angry

Prayer!!! angry
Lmfao!! Onyeara! grin
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by supaeagles(m): 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2013
Sike: None of the Above.. It is My Private Jet or Nothing!!
Is true oh .. Kawasaki 125 de fly like jet sometimes.... grin

1 Like

Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by POLICECAP: 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2013
Temismith: Limozene! undecided

No be only......... Na lucozade boost
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by AdeniyiA(m): 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
non, when my bicycle still dey gidigba!
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by solihu(m): 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
grin grin grin
POLICE CAP:

No be only......... Na lucozade boost
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by nies: 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
fulani ticket jor(trekin)
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by uwa1(m): 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2013
Private jet
Re: Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date? by madjune(m): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
Okada make sense o.Once you paddy her from back,you go dey feel her dey go. But, if she siddon beside you for keke, na 'beside' she go dey form o after chopping your moni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. / Teenage Girl Shares Pink Underwears Selfie (Unclaud Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.