Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Boko-Haram: Deported Nigerien Vows To Return - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram: Deported Nigerien Vows To Return (13239 Views)

Nigerians Escaping Boko Haram Deported / Nigerian Military Takes A Swipe At Nigerien Government Over 'silly' Comments / Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram: Deported Nigerien Vows To Return by abbeyty(m): 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: come and log me off.ole

i am going to do that right now. obo ( monkey)

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Deported Nigerien Vows To Return by Godyke(m): 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2013
2iic: .

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/boko-haram-deported-nigerien-vows-to-return/

Are these the pictures of the illegal aliens or suspected Boko Haram members. If they are pictures of Boko Haram members, then are they always related to foreigners? Is Nigeria carrying out a general operation against illegal Aliens or they are been selctive?. Are the Nigerien, Chadians and the Malians the only illegal foreigners in Nigeria or are they just been seen as threat? What happens to other illegal undocumented migrants from other African countries, what is Nigeria policy toward undocumented migrants. Why are they not putting on their clothes. What are the security men up to by asking them to remove their clothing. Is this how its done in western world when people are about to be deported? Why are there no women in that picture?. These questions need urgent answer.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram: Deported Nigerien Vows To Return by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2013
abbeyty:

i am going to do that right now. obo ( monkey)
Olori buruku oloshi. Efulefu
Re: Boko-Haram: Deported Nigerien Vows To Return by abbeyty(m): 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Olori buruku oloshi. Efulefu

are you sure you are not living in nigeria as an illigal or ou are one of those been arrested ? beside you must be arrested for typing yoruba language here . omo ale
Re: Boko-Haram: Deported Nigerien Vows To Return by pomporiking: 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2013
Hahahahahahaha!!!!how I go see dis pic sey dem no be BH boys
Re: Boko-Haram: Deported Nigerien Vows To Return by Ejine(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2013
You haven't heard da last of meeeeeeee!
Re: Boko-Haram: Deported Nigerien Vows To Return by tutu1: 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2013
See your dirty mouth like Nigerian citizens and they where youthful, is that how your family memebers look, abeg give me your address make I come pack ona join, straight to Niger
ndu_chucks:

This exercise is outrageous and a gross violation of the civil, human, and constitutional rights of Nigerian citizens. The authorities, in a knee jerk reaction, rounded up people including Nigerian citizens, suspected to be illegal immigrants, arrested and detained them simply because they were youthful and live in a particular part of their homeland. It is most unfortunate that the bigotry of many posters has blinded them from seeing how preposterous the action of the authorities are,
Re: Boko-Haram: Deported Nigerien Vows To Return by Engen(m): 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2013
I don't have a problem with the authorities deporting Illegals...matter of fact they should deport more...but when will African forces start treating people with respect and dignity at least put some cloths on dem and let dem sit on benches not the ground
Re: Boko-Haram: Deported Nigerien Vows To Return by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2013
As if we dnt know dat so many of dem are in government and have occupied d highest office in d land!
They are still warming up for office in 2015 and the bulk of their supporters comes 4rm their fellow illegal immigrants.
We shall send dat Amadu back in a crater, shld he come back.
Re: Boko-Haram: Deported Nigerien Vows To Return by vizboy(m): 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2013
I thought there is nothing good about these country but yet these guys are dieing to leave in it. Damn
Re: Boko-Haram: Deported Nigerien Vows To Return by babaowo: 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2013
Nigeria don't even has common data base,talkless of security of borders, shame!
Re: Boko-Haram: Deported Nigerien Vows To Return by vandarsar(m): 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2013
We can do it, Rwanda did it.

Pace$etter:

The day Nigeria border men do the above then i agree that we've really improved.
I guess you're speaking cause you watch american films much..Nigeria is a country that cant do it but has & will continue to fail if we continue like this
Re: Boko-Haram: Deported Nigerien Vows To Return by jidewin(m): 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2013
But why do they have to strip them topless?? this isnt right and its dehumanising,even if they are illegal.Besides,they are not even the terrorist-to-be so why this inhuman treatment?.This is one the many wrongs that needs to be addressed by our law enforcement agents.Even when they hold suspect,they still remove their tops.WHY?Even Ghana that deported aliens dont strip them.This is so wrong
Re: Boko-Haram: Deported Nigerien Vows To Return by Dibiachukwu: 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Did u read my comment at all? I'm not in support of any insecurity in your country .The way they are displayed is barbaric, they are humans just like and there is no need to make them sit topless on the ground.period if that makes me a Mumu so b it
Even I don't understand why Nigerian security agencies like taking these kind of photos. Is it something about the average Nigerian psyche. Its a pity we have to hear this from a Cameroonian.
Re: Boko-Haram: Deported Nigerien Vows To Return by deols(f): 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram: Deported Nigerien Vows To Return by nduchucks: 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2013
ACM10:

Mr. you lied that Prof Achebe used the term "Ibo" in his book. The instances he used "Ibo" was when he quoted other sources.
You have started your distortion of facts again. Achebe accepted his first national honour taking into consideration that Nigeria is not perfect and has room for improvement, but rejected later awards in 2003 and 2001 as a form of protest. His action is typical of an Igboman with integrity. 46yrs ago, Dr. Akanu Ibiam did the same to the Britist royalties on account of their support for genocide in Nigeria.

Below is your lie and my response. . .

You are in fact the most daring and shameless liar that I've encountered on this forum. Prof Achebe used "Igbo" all through the book. The instances he made metion of "Ibo" was when he quoted other sources. You are taking advantage of the fact that none of us has read the book. Your cup has filled up.

231 quoted richard nixon 1968 sept 10
274 quoted anber's observation
289 ojukwu freed awolowo
296 american jewish congress quotin adekunle
313 american jewish congress
315 Sir Robert Stapledon British governor of eastern region(1959 - 1960)

You appear to be a compound fool. If the people Achebe quoted had called Igbos Baboons, Savages, and Cannibals, would Achebe have quoted them verbatim? The fact is Achebe saw nothing wrong with the term, he didn't even Use sic parenthetically to denote that the word Ibo is wrong or strange.

So. get lost, dolo
Re: Boko-Haram: Deported Nigerien Vows To Return by deols(f): 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2013
And y would d Nigerian government treat people like this?

Why unclothe them? Why deport those with the right document?

You will support this only if u wish that same happens to you elsewhere. ..Nigerians are all over d world and demand to be treated well everywhere they are.
Re: Boko-Haram: Deported Nigerien Vows To Return by 2legit2qwt: 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2013
For a sec, I thought seun or the mod couldn't spell Nigerian grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram: Deported Nigerien Vows To Return by free2ryhme: 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2013
Where were the so called NIS when these illegal alien found their way into the country? Medicine after death, Our security outfits are never proactive. Corruption is too much in the system
Re: Boko-Haram: Deported Nigerien Vows To Return by Dibiachukwu: 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2013
If it is true that we have 25 million illegal aliens alone in the North. Then Nigeria would have to come up with effective and efficient deporting techniques. Or there was a country! Thats all!
Re: Boko-Haram: Deported Nigerien Vows To Return by nduchucks: 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: you will always defend your brothers, won't you?

Nigeria are most definitely my people and I will defend them vigorously. This your handle is new, in the meantime I welcome you with a kiss to the back of your hand. kiss
Re: Boko-Haram: Deported Nigerien Vows To Return by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2013
deols: And y would d Nigerian government treat people like this?

Why unclothe them? Why deport those with the right document?

You will support this only if u wish that same happens to you elsewhere. ..Nigerians are all over d world and demand to be treated well everywhere they are.

True talk. You and CameroonPride have spoken sensibly. Do these people deserve such treatment from the Nigerian authorities given that Nigerians are residing illegally in other places? I am in support of the deportation of those who are here illegally. Just saying that treating a human being in an inhuman manner is unacceptable. May Nigerians continue to reap what they sow, or what they are in support of.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo / Babangida: Military Started Development, Democracy & Free Market Economy / Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.