Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,485 members, 7,901,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:06 AM

Women Charged For Cutting Neighbor With Blade - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Women Charged For Cutting Neighbor With Blade (588 Views)

Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up / Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. / Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Charged For Cutting Neighbor With Blade by otexbaba(m): 8:58am On Mar 27, 2013
Temitope Abigeal and Temitope Remi – have been charged before a Chief Magistrate’s Court in Ebute Meta on a three count of conspiracy, assault and grievous harm.

Both choristers at a Cherubim and Seraphim church at Progressive Road, Ebute Meta, were said to have assaulted Hannah Okurabe (18) with razor blades at Abule Nla junction, a few metres away from the church.

The March 17, 2013 incident was said to be the result of an earlier fight over the church’s choirmaster, Joseph Unuigbe.

read more here - http:///2013/03/27/women-charged-for-cutting-neighbor-with-blade/

Re: Women Charged For Cutting Neighbor With Blade by Valto(m): 9:20am On Mar 27, 2013
wonders shall never end in naija...such a wicked society we inhabit in!!

(1) (Reply)

I Sell Petrol At N48 Per Litre – Pipeline Vandal / Four Church Leaders Killed In Borno State by sahara reporter!!! / Madonna University Graduate Stabs Self To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.