Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Dubai Wedding: Nigerians Criticise 2Face Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dubai Wedding: Nigerians Criticise 2Face Idibia (2933 Views)

2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi / 2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Tuface And Annie Idibia After Dubai Wedding (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Wedding: Nigerians Criticise 2Face Idibia by dotcomnamename: 11:21am On Mar 27, 2013
2face A Wicked Man. ONLY God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina

“I never knew or comprehend that Mr 2face Innocent Idibia had this spirit of Wickedness in him. We have been encouraging him even he was nothing till now that he felt that he has arrived.

2Face, We all bought every CD you has ever played, paid for all the shows your attended, devout our time to listen to all your songs, even when the songs may not meet out expectations, as an encouragement we continued to listen to them.
Yet you didn’t show us appreciation. 2Face, Let me ask you a question. How many Arabs has bought your CDs or listen to your any of your songs? Annie Macaulay’s Parents are not Arabs as to say your choose Arabland because of proximity to her Parents.
With your spirit of wickedness, you carry your wedding to Dubai so that Nigerian fans will not eat rice or cake or drink your mineral or even our local beer. You know for sure that most of your fans can’t afford the ticket to Dubai.

You denied your fans who bought and paid for your CDs and Shows the generational opportunity to see a glimpse of your wedding, because your are sure that WE fans are not important, Nigeria is not good enough to host a Celebrity Wedding.

Tomorrow your friends and colleagues in the entertainment Industry who are Naturally Copy-cats will join the trend of wasting our Foreign Exchange in countries that see Nigerians as no body.

Well, let me tell you, get ready to sell your next album in Dubai, perform all your new shows in Arab, with new found Arab fans, as For me, I will not buy or patronise your Music ever, again.

Though it is certain that you are so wicked to us, but we will only forgive you on two condition:-

1] Apologise to Nigerian for refusing to create History in Our Land.
2] You Must take up a Campaign to your copy-cat friends and Colleagues in the entertainment industry to learn how to Appreciate, patronise Nigeria and Thinking Nigeria, First.

Amina Umar

DKN

http://www.informationng.com/2013/03/2face-a-wicked-man-only-god-will-judge-you-on-what-you-did-to-us-amina.html

Re: Dubai Wedding: Nigerians Criticise 2Face Idibia by Larrey(f): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2013
Stupid amina umar na popularity U̶̲̥̅̊ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ luk ƒό̲̣r̲̅ . he shud apologize ƒό̲̣r̲̅ wat? D̶̲̥̅̊ąτ̲̅ means all †ђξ stars Shutting dere films A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ musical videos outside †ђξ country shud also apologize cos d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ started here b4 de taking dere shutting outside †ђξ country. tuface, dnt mind anybody cos d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ aя̲̅ε̲̣ Ŋ¤τ̲̅ GOD to judge U̶̲̥̅̊.Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ it because he's a celeb,or se na only him do wedding ƒό̲̣r̲̅ outside naija ni? Pls stop hating †ђξ guy A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ mind ur own business. No be say una wan go if to say he do am ƒό̲̣r̲̅ naija
Re: Dubai Wedding: Nigerians Criticise 2Face Idibia by coogar: 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2013
amina is a lunatic....

obviously, one of the reasons 2face did his wedding in dubai is because of obsessive bats like amina. newlyweds should be congratulated - criticise them for their choice of wedding venue already tells me amina is probably mentally-ill.
Re: Dubai Wedding: Nigerians Criticise 2Face Idibia by Larrey(f): 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2013
Na one bad belle person go start Τ̣̣ђȋ̝̊̅§ rubbish,who GOD has blessed no man can curse
Re: Dubai Wedding: Nigerians Criticise 2Face Idibia by Larrey(f): 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2013
Na one bad belle person go start Τ̣̣ђȋ̝̊̅§ rubbish,who GOD has blessed no man can curse
Re: Dubai Wedding: Nigerians Criticise 2Face Idibia by chuckdee4(m): 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2013
Is it not his wedding?
Is he not entitled to do it wherever he like?
Is it not his money?

Some people and the way they think sef

dotcom_na_me_na_me: With your spirit of wickedness, you carry your wedding to Dubai so that Nigerian fans will not eat rice or cake or drink your mineral or even our local beer.

this sounds like the rantings of a hungry man woman
Re: Dubai Wedding: Nigerians Criticise 2Face Idibia by Creamish(f): 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2013
chuckdee4: Is it not his wedding?
Is he not entitled to do it wherever he like?
Is it not his money?

Some people and the way they think sef

this sounds like the rantings of a hungry man woman

LMAO!! grin . . . sounds dumb to me too . .

BTW kiss kiss
Re: Dubai Wedding: Nigerians Criticise 2Face Idibia by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2013
Only a broke person can write this piece of trash. Did she dash 2face money? Did 2face not work hard in the studio, day in, day out for his money? So what the hell is that fool writing? I can bet my last penny that the writer watches Stephanie Okereke's movies? Did she not do her wedding in Paris? She should shut the hell up.

It is HIS wedding, not his fans wedding, he is the one getting married, not the fans, so he has the prerogative to do his wedding however he chooses to. If 2face had decided to invite all his dedicated fans, how the thing for be like? Na the whole Nigeria go attend wedding be dat.

Such a dimwitted writer. Her level of reasoning is appalling.

3 Likes

Re: Dubai Wedding: Nigerians Criticise 2Face Idibia by ikamefa(f): 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2013
i sure sey Amina Umar na fake name grin

we call this kinda people Ebiina grin grin grin grin grin

they must be frying eggs inside her medulla oblangata " grin "
Re: Dubai Wedding: Nigerians Criticise 2Face Idibia by ghostofsparta(m): 4:24am On Mar 28, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: 2face A Wicked Man. ONLY God Will Judge You On What You Did To Us – Amina

“I never knew or comprehend that Mr 2face Innocent Idibia had this spirit of Wickedness in him. We have been encouraging him even he was nothing till now that he felt that he has arrived.

2Face, We all bought every CD you has ever played, paid for all the shows your attended, devout our time to listen to all your songs, even when the songs may not meet out expectations, as an encouragement we continued to listen to them.
Yet you didn’t show us appreciation. 2Face, Let me ask you a question. How many Arabs has bought your CDs or listen to your any of your songs? Annie Macaulay’s Parents are not Arabs as to say your choose Arabland because of proximity to her Parents.
With your spirit of wickedness, you carry your wedding to Dubai so that Nigerian fans will not eat rice or cake or drink your mineral or even our local beer. You know for sure that most of your fans can’t afford the ticket to Dubai.

You denied your fans who bought and paid for your CDs and Shows the generational opportunity to see a glimpse of your wedding, because your are sure that WE fans are not important, Nigeria is not good enough to host a Celebrity Wedding.

Tomorrow your friends and colleagues in the entertainment Industry who are Naturally Copy-cats will join the trend of wasting our Foreign Exchange in countries that see Nigerians as no body.

Well, let me tell you, get ready to sell your next album in Dubai, perform all your new shows in Arab, with new found Arab fans, as For me, I will not buy or patronise your Music ever, again.

Though it is certain that you are so wicked to us, but we will only forgive you on two condition:-

1] Apologise to Nigerian for refusing to create History in Our Land.
2] You Must take up a Campaign to your copy-cat friends and Colleagues in the entertainment industry to learn how to Appreciate, patronise Nigeria and Thinking Nigeria, First.

Amina Umar

DKN

http://www.informationng.com/2013/03/2face-a-wicked-man-only-god-will-judge-you-on-what-you-did-to-us-amina.html

Amina Umar may Olodumare and the Orishas bless you.

Ever since I learned 2face was to host is much lauded wedding in Dubai which I thought was a joke, I couldn't process a reason out of such superfluous decision even if it turns out to be true which is the case now.

Of all those who have made it to the list of my most disliked musical and entertainment artistes in Nigeria, 2Face may ever make it to that list, or so I thought until this overt move of his. I so dig this talented Edo looking Tivi guy and despite the stress that I don't listen to Nigerian musicals that much, 2face used to be among my few exception since he does less of crap music and of whose unapologetic lifestyle I supportively adore, however, but not to the extent of after having made his fame and fortune in a land he now thinks isn't worth celebrating his marriage in. I hate to judge others but I can't help but to wonder why in Tartarus would a fame-drunk, ego-intoxicated Idibian fall the hands of his fans. Come on, what message is he sending to the outside world? I believe with the action he actually screamed at it fans that Nigeria lacks tasteful exotic spot to pull off an exquisite wedding? Well it isn't as if I'm a fan of Nigeria per se, but I suppose 2face wouldn't score well even from those fans who pretend to be indifferent about wedding in UAE, perhaps he may relocate HyperTek there and have is next gig shot on the moon to truly feel among class. I'm not saying he can't chose to wed in wherever location he pleases but haba, it's like thinking how it would look like to see the symbolic American icons such as Frank Sinatra or Elvis Priestley locating their wedding party in Russia or Congo, it just doesn't connect.
Re: Dubai Wedding: Nigerians Criticise 2Face Idibia by ghostofsparta(m): 4:51am On Mar 28, 2013
ItsModella: Such a dimwitted writer. Her level of reasoning is appalling.
Your level of reasoning isn't? Why have you all chose to attack the writer's opinion which I happen to share too. Isn't Stephanie Okereke just like certain Nigerian artistes and producers who altogether aren't different from some two faced Nigerian elites and politicians who send their children to school/unis abroad and yet make their money here. Amina Umar made a point about the possibility of everyone now flying out to celebrate any thing in a bid to outmatch the yardstick TuFace has just trended, given the Nigerio-celeb-class mentality, a condescending practice analogous to the some so-called producers and directors here who now travel out to shoot wacky musical videos, only to come back and infest almost every TV channels with their lacklustre and conceptless 'bombom shaking videos' musical videos.

I don't see the point in your response so far. What Tuface did is unfair, not to me or anyone unconcerned but to those big-time fans of his who made him what he is, only if you could strain a bit to look at his deed without been utterly biased, you'll realise he could be charged with 'homage negligence', and when found guilty before the Supreme Ccourt of Fanboyogos, he may be facing Xyears of decline in favouratings mostly from his pro-Nigeria fans.
Re: Dubai Wedding: Nigerians Criticise 2Face Idibia by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 28, 2013
It's HIS wedding, not yours or any of his fans. He HAS the right to celebrate it wherever and however he chooses to. Even some Americans and Europeans celebrate their weddings in their favorite destination spots. So this has absolutely nothing to do with inferiority complex.

It's a day for HIM, not any of his fans. It's once in a life time event, a day he's gonna look back at, a day he'll always remember, a day he'll always cherish, his choice should at least be respected. He does not owe any apology to anyone for celebrating his wedding the way he deemed fit.

I still maintain that the writer is just plain selfish and dimwitted.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Wedding: Nigerians Criticise 2Face Idibia by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 28, 2013
homage negligence ko, 2face is not a politician or ambassador, it's not a duty or obligation for him to use his wedding as a medium to satisfy the masses. He has a personal life, it's not always about the fans and what they think. It's about HIM AND HIS FAMILY, not y'all. So you made 2face, so what? does it mean that he cannot live his life anymore? It's a 2 way relationship anyway. 2face works hard in the studio to make music his fans would like, his fans buy the music. So stop making it seem like y'all just handed him money on a silver platter.

Seriously, y'all are a selfish lot.

And if this even matters to you, I'm a 2face fan so there's no bias here.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Wedding: Nigerians Criticise 2Face Idibia by dotcomnamename: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2013
ItsModella: homage negligence ko, 2face is not a politician or ambassador, it's not a duty or obligation for him to use his wedding as a medium to satisfy the masses. He has a personal life, it's not always about the fans and what they think. It's about HIM AND HIS FAMILY, not y'all. So you made 2face, so what? does it mean that he cannot live his life anymore? It's a 2 way relationship anyway. 2face works hard in the studio to make music his fans would like, his fans buy the music. So stop making it seem like y'all just handed him money on a silver platter.

Seriously, y'all are a selfish lot.

And if this even matters to you, I'm a 2face fan so there's no bias here.

I too know itsmodella. If we check u well, u must relate to idibians... One day bias and personal opinion will scream out from you belly.. grin

And it's very simple too, just tell him to go and sell his next single song and album in Dubai. At least he has right to sell it there too as you claim he has right to do his wedding anywhere? Is there an obligation that says Dubai people must not buy 2face songs? grin. If i see any 2face gig for 9ja, na iswahili boys i go organize for him to treat his fu*k up O! grin
Re: Dubai Wedding: Nigerians Criticise 2Face Idibia by Larrey(f): 10:16am On Mar 28, 2013
Some people are just being angry for nothing. can't a person make decision on his/her own for crying out loud?this Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ Ŋ¤τ̲̅ †ђξ matter of being 2face's fan, bt ℓ̊ tink anybody can do his/her wedding anywhere d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ like without consulting anybody. wat difference wud it make if †ђξ wedding was held in nig?U̶̲̥̅̊ people shud Ђα̲̅v̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣ talked since b4 d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do dere wedding in dubia Ŋ¤τ̲̅ now D̶̲̥̅̊ąτ̲̅ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ Ђα̲̅v̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣ done it. Some people aя̲̅ε̲̣ just making issue out of nothing. Okay 2face idibia, to avoid trouble,pls make sure U̶̲̥̅̊ consult your fans A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ haters 1st b4 making any decision concerning ur personal life in †ђξ future
Re: Dubai Wedding: Nigerians Criticise 2Face Idibia by dominique(f): 10:42am On Mar 28, 2013
Tuface owes nobody any explaination or apology for taking his wedding to dubai. Its his wedding, his money, his decision, his life. Free yourself of the hate.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Wedding: Nigerians Criticise 2Face Idibia by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

I too know itsmodella. If we check u well, u must relate to idibians... One day bias and personal opinion will scream out from you belly.. grin

And it's very simple too, just tell him to go and sell his next single song and album in Dubai. At least he has right to sell it there too as you claim he has right to do his wedding anywhere? Is there an obligation that says Dubai people must not buy 2face songs? grin. If i see any 2face gig for 9ja, na iswahili boys i go organize for him to treat his fu*k up O! grin
Stop playing dumb, does your post even make sense to you? undecided undecided undecided

You're just hating because you did not get to eat party rice. Quit hating on people who did nothing wrong, it won't take you far.

Whether I'm related to the Idibians or not, the crux of the mater is that you all should mind your businesses. It's not your money that was spent, it's not your wedding that 2face went to go and celebrate in Dubai, it's HIS money and HIS wedding...so freaking deal with it, if you can't, go screw yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Wedding: Nigerians Criticise 2Face Idibia by dasparrow: 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2013
ItsModella:
Stop playing dumb, does your post even make sense to you? undecided undecided undecided

You're just hating because you did not get to eat party rice. Quit hating on people who did nothing wrong, it won't take you far.

Whether I'm related to the Idibians or not, the crux of the mater is that you all should mind your businesses. It's not your money that was spent, it's not your wedding that 2face went to go and celebrate in Dubai, it's HIS money and HIS wedding...so freaking deal with it, if you can't, go screw yourselves.

Very well said!
Re: Dubai Wedding: Nigerians Criticise 2Face Idibia by dasparrow: 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2013
ghostofsparta:
Your level of reasoning isn't? Why have you all chose to attack the writer's opinion which I happen to share too. Isn't Stephanie Okereke just like certain Nigerian artistes and producers who altogether aren't different from some two faced Nigerian elites and politicians who send their children to school/unis abroad and yet make their money here. Amina Umar made a point about the possibility of everyone now flying out to celebrate any thing in a bid to outmatch the yardstick TuFace has just trended, given the Nigerio-celeb-class mentality, a condescending practice analogous to the some so-called producers and directors here who now travel out to shoot wacky musical videos, only to come back and infest almost every TV channels with their lacklustre and conceptless 'bombom shaking videos' musical videos.

I don't see the point in your response so far. What Tuface did is unfair, not to me or anyone unconcerned but to those big-time fans of his who made him what he is, only if you could strain a bit to look at his deed without been utterly biased, you'll realise he could be charged with 'homage negligence', and when found guilty before the Supreme Ccourt of Fanboyogos, he may be facing Xyears of decline in favouratings mostly from his pro-Nigeria fans.

I just don't understand the average Nigerian I tell ya! Why is the average Nigerian such a loathsome nagging creature? When this same Tuface was making babies all over the darn place, you people would not let him rest nagging Tuafce to go and get married. Now that the brother has finally decided to marry his baby momma and long time girlfriend Annie, people like you and the writer of this piece are still complaining. Must our celebrities marry in that hot, overpopulated, mostly filthy, jaga-jaga country of ours that cannot even boast of uninterrupted power supply and clean tap/faucet water in this day and age?

Maybe Tuface and Annie chose Dubai so as to hinder potential gate crashers like Amina Umar from showing up at his wedding uninvited. I have always known that the reason the average Nigerian is obsessed with marriage and the marriage of others is because they are looking for free rice, meat and mineral that they will eat and drag home to their hungry battalion of peeps; nothing more.

Tuface and Annie had their traditional wedding in Nigeria. Tuface's fans/gate crashers had the chance to witness their marriage and eat rice and drink mineral. However, when it comes to the white wedding, the couple had a right to make it an INTIMATE affair where only invited guests were allowed to witness the occasion. If you and Amina Umar like, stop buying tuface's records. I truly believe that whom God has blessed, no man can curse. Tuface will continue to soar whether you miserable potential gate crashers like it or not.

Besides, Annie probably wanted her wedding in Dubai. Should Tuface refuse her her wish all because of some nosy 'fans' who can't seem to mind their darn business? Would you and Amina Umar appreciate it if someone - an outsider you don't even know exists - decides for you and your spouse where you should have your wedding venue? Would you?

I am very weary of the average Nigerian because most of you do not know how to mind your business. I wish the way the average Nigerian obsesses about weddings and marriages, they will equally obsess about good leadership and how to drastically reduce corruption and get some stable light/electricity all over the country so that you people will stop raising your offspring in the dark or amidst blaring generators that cause immense noise pollution leaving many Nigerians with hearing problems.

I'm out!

1 Like

Re: Dubai Wedding: Nigerians Criticise 2Face Idibia by ghostofsparta(m): 2:12am On Mar 29, 2013
ItsModella: It's HIS wedding, not yours or any of his fans.
Oh! we thought it was Black Face's wedding, thanks for the correction.

ItsModella: He HAS the right to celebrate it wherever and however he chooses to.
Good point, he also has the right to sell/promote his next album and gig in Dubai, his new found land. I'm sure the Arabs youths there can relate more to his music.

ItsModella: It's a day for HIM, not any of his fans. It's once in a life time event, a day he's gonna look back at, a day he'll always remember, a day he'll always cherish, his choice should at least be respected. He does not owe any apology to anyone for celebrating his wedding the way he deemed fit.
And how would you respond if every Nigeria celebrities begins to toe the path of celebrating their parties, weddings, album launch outside Nigeria? How would you respond if that becomes the new standard for knowing who is who in the Nigerian entertainment ill-dustry.
What kind of image would such trend paint on the forceful amalgamation called Nigeria that some of us still believe may be redeemed?

ItsModella: Even some Americans and Europeans celebrate their weddings in their favorite destination spots.
You're totally wrong about that. Infact you're so wrong it makes delusional people feel so right. American and Europeans actually don't do what you have falsely claimed for them, what their couples and celebs do is to have their wedding done in their homelands and spend their honey-moon in exotic places like the Caribbeans, Bahamas, Dubai, Paris, etc

ItsModella: I still maintain that the writer is just plain selfish and dimwitted.
And I still maintain that you are as unthinking as the writer's keyboard.

Teddybear
Stop plotin stupid conspiracy…it doesnt mater where he did his weddin…even if he do am in Australia count ries…no b his money he’s spendin??stop d rubbish n find work 2 do….2face is my brother n am his fan….braaaa

Conspiracy? Where’d you get that word from? I hope that won’t be the title of his next album. And for your information it matters a lot where he decides to do his wedding. Regardless of his fans, what sort of message is he sending out to the international market he’s been striving to penetrate. If he had done is wedding in South Africa, or Kenya you’re very much likely to deem it unfit citing reasons like “How many crowd does he pulls in Kenya when compared to his homeland where he carved his name?”, “How many South Africans fans listen to 2Face or any other Nigerian artistes for that matter (except 9ice) muchless of gracing his concert/shows”?

And why are most of 2face defenders making this whole topic about rice, cake and drinks? Amina Umar was merely expressing humor, and you all took it literally. And I don’t need you to remind everyone that it his money is spending. What cheap replies.
Re: Dubai Wedding: Nigerians Criticise 2Face Idibia by ghostofsparta(m): 2:16am On Mar 29, 2013
dasparrow:

[size=16pt]I just don't understand the average Nigerian I tell ya[/size]! Why is the average Nigerian such a loathsome nagging creature? When this same Tuface was making babies all over the darn place, you people would not let him rest nagging Tuafce to go and get married. Now that the brother has finally decided to marry his baby momma and long time girlfriend Annie, people like you and the writer of this piece are still complaining. Must our celebrities marry in that hot, overpopulated, mostly filthy, jaga-jaga country of ours that cannot even boast of uninterrupted power supply and clean tap/faucet water in this day and age?

Maybe Tuface and Annie chose Dubai so as to hinder potential gate crashers like Amina Umar from showing up at his wedding uninvited. I have always known that the reason the average Nigerian is obsessed with marriage and the marriage of others is because they are looking for free rice, meat and mineral that they will eat and drag home to their hungry battalion of peeps; nothing more.

Tuface and Annie had their traditional wedding in Nigeria. Tuface's fans/gate crashers had the chance to witness their marriage and eat rice and drink mineral. However, when it comes to the white wedding, the couple had a right to make it an INTIMATE affair where only invited guests were allowed to witness the occasion. If you and Amina Umar like, stop buying tuface's records. I truly believe that whom God has blessed, no man can curse. Tuface will continue to soar whether you miserable potential gate crashers like it or not.

Besides, Annie probably wanted her wedding in Dubai. Should Tuface refuse her her wish all because of some nosy 'fans' who can't seem to mind their darn business? Would you and Amina Umar appreciate it if someone - an outsider you don't even know exists - decides for you and your spouse where you should have your wedding venue? Would you?

I am very weary of the average Nigerian because most of you do not know how to mind your business. I wish the way the average Nigerian obsesses about weddings and marriages, they will equally obsess about good leadership and how to drastically reduce corruption and get some stable light/electricity all over the country so that you people will stop raising your offspring in the dark or amidst blaring generators that cause immense noise pollution leaving many Nigerians with hearing problems.

I'm out!
@bolded
Who told you I consider myself a Nigerian? I would have love to reply your responses, but since none of them scored any point, it would be a waste of time.
Re: Dubai Wedding: Nigerians Criticise 2Face Idibia by very: 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2013
2face supposed to be a model of Nigeria iconic platform. But to be frank if 2face did her wedding in Nigeria, you will agree with me that some Nigerians would have seized that opportunity to improve their status throught marketing. For instance, the local photographers, drinks sellers, stadia, media houses and even a common pure water hawker would have benefited not directly from 2face, but from the crowd that would have patronized him. I believe again that may be 2face was afraid of his previous attrocities hanging around those that would have trooped into the altar to say, I have something agaisnt this wedding because i was frustrated and brutalized by this guy. And only our honest and not hungry pastors would have hung out the wedding for more clarification. Otherwise, why do you attack the truth fiercely. I and I believe reasonable Nigerians shall never never patronize "him" again. He has made it and let's belive he has made it and Dubai shall henceforth give him Prado Jeeps and Rolls Royce and decorate the street again for him with public funds, which our politicians only paid lip service to larvish our resources abroad and are not ashamed when their neighbours cannot afford a worthy square meal a day. May God Almighty forgive their sinful acts and call them to be responsible leaders to the electorates.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Wind Threatens To Reveal Kim Kardashian's unclothedness / Photo: Super Eagles Captain Joseph Yobo Bathing His Son Joey / Exclusive Photos From Mercy Johnson's Dubai Holiday With Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.