Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,453 members, 7,950,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

Mtn Free Browsing Trick Needed Urgently - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Free Browsing Trick Needed Urgently (829 Views)

New Mtn Free Browsing Settings / New Mtn Free Browsing Trick. / Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Free Browsing Trick Needed Urgently by showskill(m): 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2008
You wont believe it i recharge ma account one week ago worth 750 naira thrice and confirmation it ok not long after i just browsing nairaland and google just twice then exit the browsing and check ma account back with in a mins suddenly it took all moneys away that easy, i beg of you nairalands by the moon and stars that's by your side help me in whatever way you can do in order to get that MTN stuff however am fed up fed up but i wan you nairalands to always remember whoever you find grace to help is your companion, It makes life more interesting without waste much words

this is ma mail showskill@rock.com

May God reward you in all your aspiration as you help me
Re: Mtn Free Browsing Trick Needed Urgently by naijafan(m): 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2008
check the phone board. angry

showskill:

May God reward you in all your aspiration as you help me
And what's God's business
Re: Mtn Free Browsing Trick Needed Urgently by honsule(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2008
@showskill.God cannot reward somebody when it comes to negative stuff like this.i will advice you to call mtn customer care and launch your complain or better still email me,i got want you want. Ok
Re: Mtn Free Browsing Trick Needed Urgently by showskill(m): 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2008
@showskill.God cannot reward somebody when it comes to negative stuff like this.i will advice you to call mtn customer care and launch your complain or better still email me,i got want you want. Ok

am not surprised but you cannot flatter me with your sweet talk by the way i can see that you are not helping me uh, huh
however i want you to remember whoever you find grace to help is your companion, remain blessed
Re: Mtn Free Browsing Trick Needed Urgently by honsule(m): 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2008
@showskill.Honsule don't flatter anybody with sweet talk.Seems you are new in the house.(phone section)
Re: Mtn Free Browsing Trick Needed Urgently by showskill(m): 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2008
@showskill.Honsule don't flatter anybody with sweet talk.Seems you are new in the house.(phone section)

By the way i promise to keep ma mouth shut if you can help me with that stuff cos am fed up with MTN browsing charge, this is ma mail Showskill@rock.com
Re: Mtn Free Browsing Trick Needed Urgently by hayprof(m): 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2008
showskill:
By the way i promise to keep ma mouth shut if you can help me with that stuff because am fed up with MTN browsing charge, this is ma mail Showskill@rock.com

Nw, the dude* is talking! grin
Re: Mtn Free Browsing Trick Needed Urgently by showskill(m): 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2008
Nw, the dude* is talking! Grin

Your language is that of a daft but the tone is that of a hero, You know that the person who stooled will forget but the person who packed the stool wont ever forget as a matter of facts do you think this is a game and despites i beg of you yet you refuse to help me with just one thing just single, There is no motivation without rotation,

Have a rethink before giving out, look forward to your reply
Re: Mtn Free Browsing Trick Needed Urgently by Middylek(m): 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2008
@showskill, am feelin ur skill my guy,keep it up mayb we can find u a job around here.

(1) (Reply)

Help Phone Browsing / Handset For Ladies / Free Satellite Tv Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.