Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,213 members, 7,900,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:17 AM

"Shutup...banky W Is My Bro" Wizkid Blasts Fan On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Shutup...banky W Is My Bro" Wizkid Blasts Fan On Twitter (665 Views)

Wizkid Blasts Mr Ejump, 9jaflaver For Reaching To Him For An Interview On Phone / Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption / Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Shutup...banky W Is My Bro" Wizkid Blasts Fan On Twitter by Kaymisola(f): 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2013
E.M.E boss, Banky W is 32 today...a happy birthday shout out to him!
Of course, so many birthday wishes and messages have continued to pour in from fans, friends, and followers on the various social media platforms especially twitter but this is probably the best of them - Wizkid's. Wizkid despite his alleged issues with the E.M.E deemed it fit to wish his former boss a happy birthday by tweeting a "Happy birthday bro" shout out, however, a fan decided to piss him off by asking "Lool. Bro?! Since when?" and Wizkid immediately slammed him with "thats my bro..so shut up nd move on with ur boring life"
Awwwwww, that's so cool!!!
See tweet below:
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/03/shut-up-and-move-on-with-your-boring.html

(1) (Reply)

Photos : Chika Ike Spotted As A Witch In New Movie / READ: Glamourogo's Exclusive Interview With AYOOLA, The MTN Projectfame Season 5 / Wizkid Didn't Buy A Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.