Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,856 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store (11157 Views)

Yemi Alade: 2016 AFWN & AFWL Brand Ambassador / Rapper, Eva Alordiah Bares Abs For Tomboy Inspired Photo Shoot / Rapper Eva's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by shfizle(m): 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2013
[quote author=]This has to be the laziest Nigerian musician. She has like 4 songs to her name and just takes pictures of her hair. I'm assuming her father is wealthy and can finance her laziness, many of nigeria's 'celebrates' are jobless children of rich men hanging out with each other. [/quote]

Nah, she actually had an album in 2011 (GIGO EP), a brilliant one actually and she has a new single out now titled Mercy. I think she had issues with her record label recently, probably that's she's into this massive PR thingy. But all in all, she ain't really lazy like you think.... And she's good too
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by SECURITYWOMAN(f): 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2013
32-D:
that expression on her face in the 3rd n 6th pics, what was dat for? she wan cuuum? by the way who is she?
By their post, we shall know them.

[size=16pt]PERVERT[/size]
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by Chillypelly(m): 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2013
Gush!!! Thats my ex-chic posing half nude. Exactly the reason I dumped her. She just refuse to learn from her past. Its ok I understand she's trying to lure me back buh sorry I cant... Please tell her I'm sorry if it hurts.
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2013
Who caressssss

Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by solace8(m): 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2013
See baby dey laff u

Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by Orikinla(m): 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2013
Abi like say Eva done ripe for my private audition o. grin
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by Orikinla(m): 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2013
32-D:
[size=16pt]that expression on her face in the 3rd n 6th pics, what was dat for? she wan cuuum? by the way who is she?[/size]
She ko sabi cum o! grin
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2013
Wow...People can hate sha. Has anybody here read eva's blog before. She is also a good writer. Infact she'll probably do better has a TV presenter too. She is a very deep person I can tell you from the articles I've read on her blog. She's probably more hardworking than most of you guys calling her lazy. Or you think it's easy to be an entertainer or an artiste? People sha.
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by touchmeder: 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2013
Too much hate on this thread...
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2013
32-D:
[size=16pt]that expression on her face in the 3rd n 6th pics, what was dat for? she wan cuuum? by the way who is she?[/size]

She is one of the salesgirls at the Bread Section inside Shoprite,Lekki.
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by 32D: 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2013
SECURITY WOMAN: By their post, we shall know them.

[size=16pt]PERVERT[/size]
trying to be like u ma'am
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by 32D: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2013
Kamanda:

She is one of the salesgirls at the Bread Section inside Shoprite,Lekki.
u be cleaner there too?

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by obailala(m): 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2013
shfizle:

Nah, she actually had an album in 2011 (GIGO EP), a brilliant one actually and she has a new single out now titled Mercy. I think she had issues with her record label recently, probably that's she's into this massive PR thingy. But all in all, she ain't really lazy like you think.... And she's good too

A word of advice, dont bother wasting ur precious time and energy responding to dumb statements by jobless jealous haters cos they would never change
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by Airforce1(m): 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2013
@ the 3rd pic,

I just want to stick my ddiick in her mouth

Mmmmmmmm
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by sambussie(m): 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2013
~Bluetooth:

The only Eva I know is Eva water produced by coca cola . grin
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!! Why evils na? U no 9ice o!
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by Iceslizer(f): 10:59pm On Mar 27, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA..........HIL-ARI-OUS!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[quote author=]This is the type of babe someone will marry thinking she has a career, but can't figure out why all of your children are coming out lazier and lazier. She'll just be using your money to buy hair dye in bulk while telling you her next album is dropping soon. [/quote]
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by stainlessify: 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
9js.... Una get mouth sha... Kai..lol
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by stainlessify: 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2013
9ja.... Una get mouth sha... Kai..lol
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by julianauche19: 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2013
profjustine: Who caressssss
u guys are soooo funny
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:12am On Mar 28, 2013
stainlessify: For those who do not knw her, she's d new sales gurl at Studio 29 boutique, dats wat she dos weneva her boss is not around...

Please pardon me for typing this: you don madt finish, hehehehehehe!!!!!
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by UnimkeAk(m): 1:17am On Mar 28, 2013
I love her die_ na 2 marry am wif nysc money.
I go mk Eva my 1st wife and Miss kedike Chidinma my second wife
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by razznaija(f): 3:36am On Mar 28, 2013
stainlessify: For those who do not knw her, she's d new sales gurl at Studio 29 boutique, dats wat she dos weneva her boss is not around...

Bros you no go kill me wit laugh o.
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by londoner: 8:23am On Mar 28, 2013
[quote author=]This has to be the laziest Nigerian musician. She has like 4 songs to her name and just takes pictures of her hair. I'm assuming her father is wealthy and can finance her laziness, many of nigeria's 'celebrates' are jobless children of rich men hanging out with each other. [/quote]

Sorry, but at least know what you are talking about first.

She has quite a number of songs actually.

You may want to go to her channel on youtube......you may come back to retract your statement.

This is a link to her section on Iroko website.....

Have a listen to some of her 17 tracks..............that is not including any of her features and collabs

http://iroking.com/artist/81/eva
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by Regiblinkz(m): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2013
What is it with nigerians and hating
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by Flygerian1(m): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2013
And it made the front page? undecided

Oh no!

Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by ifihearam: 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2013
NEVER HEARD OF HER
Re: Eva Alordiah's Photoshoot At AFWL Concession Store by drchingy: 5:43am On Mar 29, 2013
She is still d best Nigerian female rapper yet

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) / Richard Mofe Damijo Plans Returns To Acting Soon / TOP Celebrities Who Had HIV/AIDS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.