Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,392 members, 7,881,430 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:22 PM

Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria (35438 Views)

Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero / Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2013
all4naija: Many Nigerians on this forum are full of shiits and always assuming everything.
190 see this? ^^ grin grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by nairaman66(m): 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2013
To Kim- 

Dear Kim,

Thanks for taking the time to clear and clarify things. I am sorry for the hash and hodgepodge words I said in response to the tweet. They were said in confusion and ignorance! Please accept my appologies.

On a second thought, I didn't see any reason whatsoever for you to be paid $500,000 for your 2 Mins visit to Nigeria. However, in the light of recent events case in point the criticism that trail your visit during and after I'd suggest you spurn all huge offers from developing regions of Africa in which Nigeria is a part. 

Conclusively, I am not a big fan of you, that doesn't mean I should hate you to the marrow! $500,000 would go a long way in mending a lot social ills being perpetrated in developing nations. I cannot go down the length trying to convince you as this letter is out of that scope.

There is a saying I do believe in, it goes- "You can run from the prophesy of God, but you cannot run from the visitation of God". I wish you the best in your present and future endeavors. Not one of your big fans in diaspora.
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by torgbe(m): 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
Selasie_D: I know u guys hate Ghanaians and want to blame everything on Ghanaians but firstly do you honestly think a ghanaian has the time to do such a thing, lol we dnt have time for such ish. Ignorance is bliss. Anyways the real culprit is a Nigerian and his twitter handle is @chuckicheese.
dont mind this people,they will always hate bt truth is they are their own enemies,just check how tribalistic they are yet blame others for their fault

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by hardbody: 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2013
I did not see the tweet, so it changeth nothing. Next please...

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by elari(m): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2013
@ all4naija, u have always been and will always remain a big foo.l. what on earth are u trying to justify. i lack words to express ur stupid pitiable self. Ediot! if u think u got punchlines, bring it on. shege Ubanka

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by vanstanzy(m): 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2013
Flashaldrin: only morons believed it in the first place.
And only cretins and spineless little kids got disturbed and responded to it.
I mean, how does the opinion of a certain 'kim something' remotely change or affect anything about the country and its citizens.
Well aint we a gullible emotional lot?? Thats why religion sells greatly.

Exactly my tot, why should very lightly esteemed Kim Kards. tweet bother anyone? Sometimes my fellow Nigerians really

annoy me with their tot pattern. angry angry angry If She says it and so? angry angry angry
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by Enouwem(m): 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2013
Dis is d dude dat did d fake stuff https://mobile.twitter.com/chuckicheese?p=s

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by Mamacita007(f): 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2013
Well I don't care whether she did it or not.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by mrofficial2(m): 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2013
190: whos skilled in photoshop here

abeg tweet barack obama from a fake twitter account saying

"Only an un-reasonable person would ever justify himself as kenyan"

Nigerians lets not fall our hands, lets do this
this is the work of dem kenyans

lets give them back word for word! angry angry angry

190, you're just becoming funny. grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by vision2050: 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2013
GTB just alert me......state government never stop of paying my salary so i'm less concern.... Kim tweet in words you like.
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by nairaman66(m): 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2013
Mods! Mods!! Mods!!! This thread is spiralling outa control..
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by jude33084(m): 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
goldfish80: I take back my harsh words on her, on τђΞ fake account thread.

One of the gullibles grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by ijcu(m): 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2013
dammytosh:

My brother, i was tired when people started raining curses on the innocent girl yesterday. I expect the 'learned' nairalanders to know that no celebrity will ever tweet that type of nonsense.

Any way, this is Nairaland. Where you have freedom of typing as long as you can afford a tecno phone.
dammytosh:

My brother, i was tired when people started raining curses on the innocent girl yesterday. I expect the 'learned' nairalanders to know that no celebrity will ever tweet that type of nonsense.

Any way, this is Nairaland. Where you have freedom of typing as long as you can afford a tecno phone.
dammytosh:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. so tecno phone is not 'in ' okay oooo
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by stexsy(m): 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2013
go and sin no more.... grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by Coldfeet(f): 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2013
jhydebaba: ur naming ceremony tongue
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2013
elari: @ all4naija, if u think u are such an educated foo.l to justify ur stupidity, come on with all and i will show the world u are one of those beings that get slapped by a fair complexion looking lady by the roadside and u say sorry because u feel its a white person.
You are among those who are quick to demonize her without researches yet many find it to be hurtful some impostor insulted Nigeria. Did you say fair skin? That explains your inferiority. It is a shame most of you are quick to cry foul or racism yet your display of ignorance is clear from most comments here, with words like Oyinbo, fair skin,blahblahblah... When the use of words like black,dark and Negro are used by white people you would want to bring the whole world down to see them as racism.

I am not of your type. Your type is in the village forest tilling the soil with peasant tools.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by Biafradiplomat: 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2013
What the hell did she say or was assumed to have said about Nigeria? can someone reproduce it here ASAP
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2013
Biafra diplomat: What the hell did she say or was assumed to have said about Nigeria? can someone reproduce it here ASAP
Lol... Visit the first page of this thread to get the message. It has probably been reproduced more that 5 times on this particular thread.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by pendusky(m): 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2013
and who is Kim Kardashian?? sad sad sad sad
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by sarutobi: 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2013
I mean, how does the opinion of a certain 'kim something' remotely change or affect anything about the country and its citizens.

spot on bro!
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by 9jii(m): 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2013

OMG!you really said it all.i hate those foolish internet kids.

Cameras are great until d Photoshop ruins them.

Its like:this pix are amazing.no its all Photoshop.puck!
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by McGeorge1(m): 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2013
Wait o, who βε̲̣̣̣̥ dis kim bla bla of a gal sef? And wen she hammer reach dis level where she popular pass America?
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2013
Mc George: Wait o, who βε̲̣̣̣̥ dis kim bla bla of a gal sef? And wen she hammer reach dis level where she popular pass America?
Please, use www.google.com.ng. It will help you a lot!
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by iamtochai: 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2013
Kim k can ģφ τ̅☺ hell Ƒδя all ¶ care. J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ because she bleeped ray j and became popular, mumu naija gals r worshipin her. Weda she said I̶̲̥̅̊t or not, she shud piss off.
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2013
iamtochai: Kim k can ģφ τ̅☺ hell Ƒδя all ¶ care. J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ because she bleeped ray j and became popular, mumu naija gals r worshipin her. Weda she said I̶̲̥̅̊t or not, she shud piss off.
You are pissed off because nobody recognizes your a$$! Deal with it!
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by EzedDike: 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
Well, I knew she was not gonna say something like that because Naija apart from having criminals and rogues as leaders are always a nice place to be by any foreigner, beside Kim is black not white cool[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tboss Plays Pregnant Woman In “Ajoche”, New Africa Magic Series (photos) / Awilo Longomba Poses Wit Peter Okoye & Okocha As He Hangout Wit Them In Lagos(pi / Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.