Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,578 members, 7,905,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:22 AM

Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA (35001 Views)

Pasuma Presents Daughter A Car On Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] / Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2013
airmark:

Did you see the last few lines of my previous post? He plans to invest in Iraq, brazil, chile etc. Dangote plans to make it global just like what Dbanj is doing. Has Dbanj told you he would nt be doing shows again in Nigeria or Africa? Just wish him well, he would face challenges but believe he could still make it. MTN took the risk years back to invest in Nigeria, while others could nt dare, now they are better off.

Help me tell him. I am seriously dissappointed that a MOD will spill the kind of statements he's been spewing.
Re: Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA by tomakint: 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2013
ideylaff:

Record Companies dont pay money like that.... what material has Dbanj produced since he joined Good records...
Lets not fool ourselves ooooo.

If anything its Dbnaj that has bn spending his own money to stay relevant and keep up with the game

Is it Dbanjs 5 seconds on Good Music Album that Kanye (tight modda) will pay Dbaj 4.... or na 1 million una think say SA abi na CAF pay and for Cup OF nations appearnce when the people wey carry the cup sef say na 12 Million Euros be d value of winning the cup CAF never even pay us sef

@most he gpt payed $100,000 for the appearance, with dbanjs life style and his entourage.... that money will finish on flights and effizzy/clubbing/cars ooooo

Yes Goodrecords helped Oliver twist Blwo by signing him up to marketing labels..... but remember they have to deduct their own money , Give Don Jazzy his own share as well let Dbanj have his own to.... (Don jazzy did a Royalties deal on the song and not a 1 off Producers fee) LOL smart guy

Whats all these story that Dbanj's net worth is over $3 Million dollars... he wan steal am LOL, na so money dey grow... 4 tree

Even Tinny tempah that is bigger and sold more and what not monet nor pass single digits...

And we dey fool awa selves say Dbanj get 3 Million dollars

if he has it, it must be from his Oil deals with the Minister of petroleum during the last election

Nothing more

Dbanj is flexing to stay relevant and we thing hes getting richer.... for all you know, he might have taken out a loan to keep up this life

You can take your record deal to the bank to raise money, yes they do it, nor be loan we still dey read say Beyonce collect yes she has d funds to pay up the 2 M she borrow but all these worth ds and dat is not cash or liquid oooo na asset valuation oooo especially in hollywood

when people like Nicholas Cage who bank millions per moview go broke... una dey here dey shout say 1 person woth 3 million

Flights and Jolly alone can finish the money in 6 months especially if you are trying to keep up with the joneses oooo

Not saying Dbanj dos not have money ooo but lets tone his valuation down.... all noise dont mean richer in my books ooo

he nor show 4 2face wedding for dubai but he get time 4 Big sean..... Yeye dey smell

poor boy.... heard hes also parted with his thug Manager "bankulli" .....jokers all...
You are a sage, doff my hat for you bro wink
Re: Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA by ifihearam: 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
THE ONLY REASON DBANJ IS BEING HATED BY SOME FOOLS HERE IS SIMPLY BECAUSE HE BROKE UP WITH DON JAZZY. LEAVE HIM ALONE AND NOW IS SHINING AND WHO IS SELLING LOYAL MILK.??
Re: Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA by Afam4eva(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
airmark:

Did you see the last few lines of my previous post? He plans to invest in Iraq, brazil, chile etc. Dangote plans to make it global just like what Dbanj is doing. Has Dbanj told you he would nt be doing shows again in Nigeria or Africa? Just wish him well, he would face challenges but believe he could still make it. MTN took the risk years back to invest in Nigeria, while others could nt dare, now they are better off.
There's nothing wrong in a NIgerian investing in Alaska or the greenlands. That's not the point here. Have Psquare, Wizzkid, Sound sultan and other Nigerian artistes not done collabos with American artistes? Did they have to leave their life in Nigeria to go and pseudo-permanently base in America or anywhere else? Anyone can achieve whatever he wants from Nigeria. Despite the fact that Dangote has investments all over the globe, he's still based in Nigeria and conducts most of his business from Nigeria. Unlike D'Banj who wants to move permanently to the US and roll with the likes of Kanye and Big Sean.
Re: Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA by Afam4eva(m): 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
A-town:

See how you "comfortably" excluded the fact that the people you mentioned above did all they did after Dbanj "stepped" out of his comfort zone. Dbanj's video with Snoop and the Good Music deal influenced a lot of these people. Part of the reason Akon started running around with naija musicians aka psquare, wizkid, etc was because he saw the potential with the Dbanj situation.
Whether you like it or not, the publicity associated with his Good Music move has done a lot of naija artists.
By the way, i am dissappointed in your reasoning. Who ever said Dbanj "left" Nigeria. The fact that he is spreading his wings does not mean he departed naija. The guy is still doing shows in naija so what exactly is your beef?
D'Bank did not start the collabo with foreign artiste. It's the likes of 2face and Sound sultan that opened the door for a lot of Nigerian artistes. The likes of Bernyman and Wyclef had done collabos with Nigerians way back before D'Banj even becamse known in Nigeria.

Most of the shows that D'Banj is still doing are because of the last song that he released when he was still in Don Jazzy. We're waiting to see how far his new found love with the Akatas will take him. This is no beef man.
Re: Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA by esdema: 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
i too lov u guy.. am skibanj...no mata the economy ,skibanj nogo hawk milk
Re: Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA by airmark(m): 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
There's nothing wrong in a NIgerian investing in Alska or the greenlands. That's not the point here. Have Psquare, Wizzkid, Sound sultan and other Nigerian artistes not done collabos with American artistes? Did they have to leave their life in Nigeria to go and pseudo-permanently base in America or anywhere else? Anyone can achieve whatever he wants from Nigeria. Despite the fact that Dangote has investments all over the globe, he's still based in Nigeria and conducts most of his business from Nigeria. Unlike D'Banj who wants to move permanently to the US and roll with the likes of Kanye and Big Sean.

Your arguements reek of illogicality. Let me ask you, where does ASA have most of her shows Nigeria or Abroad? Where does ASA,reside?
Re: Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA by Afam4eva(m): 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
airmark:

Your arguements reek of illogicality. Let me ask you, where does ASA have most of her shows Nigeria or Abroad? Where does ASA,reside?
Asa lives in paris, France but Nigeria made her who she is. She made bulk of her money in Nigeria. It's not like she's an A-list artiste over there. What's this supposed to prove?
Re: Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA by ideylaff: 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2013
esdema: i too lov u guy.. am skibanj...no mata the economy ,skibanj nogo hawk milk

Ignorance they say is a mans worst enemy.. so a milk ad you get paid for means ur on the low of low right?

When people like Spike Lee already established back den did adverts for milk coys way back

Even Rihanna self dey do Milk advert...

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA by ideylaff: 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2013
Na so people dey get 3 Million Dolars

se beloe Tinnie Tempah wey Album reach Number 1 ooo not a "single" oooooo

"Patrick Chukwuemeka Okogwu, Jr. stage name Tinie Tempah, is a British rapper with a net worth of $1.5 million. Tinie Tempah started earning his net worth on British music TV channel, Channel U, in 2006. Since then this British rapper from Plumstead, South London, has earned many awards such as MOBO Awards, and the Urban Music Awards. His album Disc-Overy was number 1 in 2010."

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-rappers/tinie-tempah-net-worth/

His album went straight to number 1 oooo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinie_Tempah
Re: Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
D'Bank did not start the collabo with foreign artiste. It's the likes of 2face and Sound sultan that opened the door for a lot of Nigerian artistes. The likes of Bernyman and Wyclef had done collabos with Nigerians way back before D'Banj even becamse known in Nigeria.

Most of the shows that D'Banj is still doing are because of the last song that he released when he was still in Don Jazzy. We're waiting to see how far his new found love with the Akatas will take him. This is no beef man.

I never said he started it. I am no child so i don't need history lessons about wyclef collabos. You avoided my statement which still stands "The recent collabos Akon did with guys you mentioned was INFLUENCED by Dbanj's forray into the west. You are a MOD, act like one. Your last paragraph reeks bigotry, ethnic bias, and bad belle all put together. Would you say the same thing if Dbanj and Don Jazzy were still together? When they signed the Good Music deal, everyone lauded it. All of a sudden, you want to see how his new found love with Akatas will play out because he's no longer with Don Jazzy. What is your own. Even if he doesn't release another song that does better than all the Don Jazzy produced hits,,... SOOOO. The guy is a success, hero and inspiration to Nigerian youths. 99% of people on this forum WILL NEVER achieve the kind of success this guy built up.

Rather than encourage a fellow Nigerian, all you people do is bring him down simply because he broke up with Don Jazzy.
I do not know Dbanj, but as a fellow Nigerian, i bought his singles on itunes just to show my support.
Every other week, they play his songs on the Box 97.9 in houston and everytime they do, i beat my chest and say, i'm proud of this brother. By the special grace of GOD, the sky will be his limit. Nigerians and bad belle. If he was still with Don Jazzy, them for don dey yarn say the Good Music deal is the best thing to happen to nigeria but because he's no longer with him, you are looking for his downfall. Stick to Moderating and quit the bad belle.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA by Afam4eva(m): 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
A-town:

I never said he started it. I am no child so i don't need history lessons about wyclef collabos. You avoided my statement which still stands "The recent collabos Akon did with guys you mentioned was INFLUENCED by Dbanj's forray into the west. You are a MOD, act like one. Your last paragraph reeks bigotry, ethnic bias, and bad belle all put together. Would you say the same thing if Dbanj and Don Jazzy were still together? When they signed the Good Music deal, everyone lauded it. All of a sudden, you want to see how his new found love with Akatas will play out because he's no longer with Don Jazzy. What is your own. Even if he doesn't release another song that does better than all the Don Jazzy produced hits,,... SOOOO. The guy is a success, hero and inspiration to Nigerian youths. 99% of people on this forum WILL NEVER achieve the kind of success this guy built up.

Rather than encourage a fellow Nigerian, all you people do is bring him down simply because he broke up with Don Jazzy.
I do not know Dbanj, but as a fellow Nigerian, i bought his singles on itunes just to show my support.
Every other week, they play his songs on the Box 97.9 in houston and everytime they do, i beat my chest and say, i'm proud of this brother. By the special grace of GOD, the sky will be his limit. Nigerians and bad belle. If he was still with Don Jazzy, them for don dey yarn say the Good Music deal is the best thing to happen to nigeria but because he's no longer with him, you are looking for his downfall. Stick to Moderating and quit the bad belle.
Are you even listening to yourself? How can D'Banj's featuring of Snoop inspire Psquare and others when you even agreed that he was not the first to do an international collabo. It's also a shame that bigotry has somehow found its way into this discourse just because i have failed to reason with your assertion. It's not my business whether or not D'banj is still with Don jazzy. He has the right to seek for self determination. My only bone of contention is the fact that he left Nigeria to go and start following C-list artistes about who have no plans for him or who can't make him bigger than he is already.

Which of his songs do they play on Box 97.9 that is not "Oliver Twist" that was his last song with Don Jazzy. Like i said, only history will tell if he made the right decision or not. I'm ready to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Re: Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA by azzypandes(m): 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2013
Which of ur families be it nuclear or extended is a celebrities,mumu people u stay on nairaland in search of job and keep critising dbanj,they there na, as long as he making his dollar while u never count $1000 in ur life
Re: Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA by ideylaff: 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2013
A-town:

My bro .. no need to Curse people now haba.. if money is d definition of success for u carry go.... every person had dia own definition of success. dont come and start to spit curses on here saying no one will ever achieve more than Dbanj on here....tha does not sound nice 1 bit.
Re: Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
Are you even listening to yourself? How can D'Banj's featuring of Snoop inspire Psquare and others when you even agreed that he was not the first to do an international collabo. It's also a shame that bigotry has somehow found its way into this discourse just because i have failed to reason with your assertion. It's not my business whether or not D'banj is still with Don jazzy. He has the right to seek for self determination. My only bone of contention is the fact that he left Nigeria to go and start following C-list artistes about who have no plans for him or who can't make him bigger than he is already.

Which of his songs do they play on Box 97.9 that is not "Oliver Twist" that was his last song with Don Jazzy. Like i said, only history will tell if he made the right decision or not. I'm ready to give him the benefit of the doubt.
W

Firstly, you don't live in houston so do not go around talking about stuff you know nothing about. I have actually never heard OLIVER TWIST on the the box. They've played SUDDENLY, FALL IN LOVE, WHY ME like a gazillion times. The only thing close to Oliver Twist was the hispanic rendition.
Again, i maintain my initial assertion. Why not just wish him well in his endeavours and encourage him? Whats with the "only time will tell bruhaha"
The reason the black race is behind is because of divisive issues like this. The guy is doing his thing. Leave him alone.

Also, you are in no position to tell him who will make him "bigger" than he is. Funny how people who do not own a single business want to advise someone who has evidence of running a business. You are in no position to tell Dbanj what is best for him. If you were, you would have probably told him to forget about music when he was in Jand, and he'll probably be nowhere today.
His mentors include people like Dangote who have documented success. What makes you think you know what the right move for him is?
Re: Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2013
ideylaff:

My bro .. no need to Curse people now haba.. if money is d definition of success for u carry go.... every person had dia own definition of success. dont come and start to spit curses on here saying no one will ever achieve more than Dbanj on here....tha does not sound nice 1 bit.

a

I am not cursing anyone oo. I am only stating facts oo. If you use an average salary of 500,000naira (excessively high sef) monthly salary, most people will still not amass what he got in his lifetime.
Money is not the definition of success but in Dbanj's case, he is a success whether you like it or not. This boy hustled from Jand to Naija to get to where he's at today. He has a legitimate business, he's an entreprenur etc. If that is not a role model, then i do not know what is again. Especially in a country where a lot of people make a "living" via illegal/dubious means.
Re: Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA by Afam4eva(m): 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
A-town:
W

Firstly, you don't live in houston so do not go around talking about stuff you know nothing about. I have actually never heard OLIVER TWIST on the the box. They've played SUDDENLY, FALL IN LOVE, WHY ME like a gazillion times. The only thing close to Oliver Twist was the hispanic rendition.
Again, i maintain my initial assertion. Why not just wish him well in his endeavours and encourage him? Whats with the "only time will tell bruhaha"
The reason the black race is behind is because of divisive issues like this. The guy is doing his thing. Leave him alone.

Also, you are in no position to tell him who will make him "bigger" than he is. Funny how people who do not own a single business want to advise someone who has evidence of running a business. You are in no position to tell Dbanj what is best for him. If you were, you would have probably told him to forget about music when he was in Jand, and he'll probably be nowhere today.
His mentors include people like Dangote who have documented success. What makes you think you know what the right move for him is?
Can't you see that you're reinforcing my assertion with the bolded? He sang all those songs while he was still in Nigeria. Tell me how many of those new songs after "Oliver Twist" that they've played. Even here in Nigeria, his new songs are not trending.

I never said i knew what was right for him. I was just giving credence to a belief system that has endeared so many people. It's better one remains where he is known and appreciate than to abdicate that for anonymity. He's a grown azz nigger and has taken his decision. There's nothing i can do about it but my assertion is valid and still stands. Only time will tell.
Re: Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA by onatisi(m): 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2013
no matter how stupid or dumb a topic about dbanj is , it will always make 10 pages minimum , undecided undecided undecidedand yet some Nigerians claim he is losing relevance grin grin
Re: Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
Can't you see that you're reinforcing my assertion with the bolded? He sang all those songs while he was still in Nigeria. Tell me how many of those new songs after "Oliver Twist" that they've played. Even here in Nigeria, his new songs are not trending.

I never said i knew what was right for him. I was just giving credence to a belief system that has endeared so many people. It's better one remains where he is known and appreciate than to abdicate that for anonymity. He's a grown azz nigger and has taken his decision. There's nothing i can do about it but my assertion is valid and still stands. Only time will tell.

Do you live in the states? Why do we like to make assumptions like this. That "im a bachelor song" has been played in atl wella. Obviously not as much as the old songs but its been played. Why is it that the so-called songs you are talking about didn't get the air play they are getting now when he was in Nigeria? Answer the question yourself. They were so good but then they never got played until he moved to Good Music.
All these songs were released greater than 3years ago. Why is it that they are now getting air play? Is it because he's getting promotion from a record label we dare not mention? Do you really think he would have gotten all the air play if he wasnt signed to Good music?

Obviously, you are not a businessman and thats why i said you should leave it to people who done it and have something to show for it. The boy is not a novice. What you are describing is Cowardice. The fact that you've made it in Nigeria means you shouldn't try and grow?? Every business involves risk. He took one. He's a Nigerian. The best you can do is support him.
Are you aware that he got endorsement deals due to this Good Music move. Yes it was based off Oliver Twist but same noni noni. The boy is growing his networth and you dey here dey talk like this.

Again, we are stylishly going back to the Don Jazzy issue. Criticizing his new songs is just stylishly reinforcing the "he can't live without don jazzy story". Are you saying if he sang all those new songs in Nigeria (without Don Jazzy), it would make any difference? By the way, the songs you are talking about were produced by Nigerians so i don't see how location has anything to do with it. All i can compute from your write up is that "he can't make it withoug jazzy"

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA by onatisi(m): 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
A-town:

Do you live in the states? Why do we like to make assumptions like this. That "im a bachelor song" has been played in atl wella. Obviously not as much as the old songs but its been played. Why is it that the so-called songs you are talking about didn't get the air play they are getting now when he was in Nigeria? Answer the question yourself. They were so good but then they never got played until he moved to Good Music.
All these songs were released greater than 3years ago. Why is it that they are now getting air play? Is it because he's getting promotion from a record label we dare not mention? Do you really think he would have gotten all the air play if he wasnt signed to Good music?

Obviously, you are not a businessman and thats why i said you should leave it to people who done it and have something to show for it. The boy is not a novice. What you are describing is Cowardice. The fact that you've made it in Nigeria means you shouldn't try and grow?? Every business involves risk. He took one. He's a Nigerian. The best you can do is support him.
Are you aware that he got endorsement deals due to this Good Music move. Yes it was based off Oliver Twist but same noni noni. The boy is growing his networth and you dey here dey talk like this.

Again, we are stylishly going back to the Don Jazzy issue. Criticizing his new songs is just stylishly reinforcing the "he can't live without don jazzy story". Are you saying if he sang all those new songs in Nigeria (without Don Jazzy), it would make any difference? By the way, the songs you are talking about were produced by Nigerians so i don't see how location has anything to do with it. All i can compute from your write up is that "he can't make it withoug jazzy"
thanks , pls help me educate nigerians ooo
Re: Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA by Afam4eva(m): 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2013
A-town:

Let me put it to you that i'm not against D'banj going to America. I'm only concerned about the fact that he's probably not getting a good deal compared to what he had in Nigeria. When we heard D'Banj was signed to Good music, we were kinda expecting something really large for his career but it seems it's taking longer than expected which brings to fore the fact that he's starting life all over again in Obodo America. That's why some of us have been arguing that he should remain in Nigeria and consolidate on what he has. It doesn't mean he won't travel to America and around the globe but that he should not abandon something that's tangible for something that has not materialized. The ball is in his court and like i said, he's a grown azz man and he knows what he wants. Goodluck to him in finding Goodluck. let's hope he remains relevant when Goodluck Jonathan leaves office.
Re: Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
Let me put it to you that i'm not against D'banj going to America. I'm only concerned about the fact that he's probably not getting a good deal compared to what he had in Nigeria. When we heard D'Banj was signed to Good music, we were kinda expecting something really large for his career but it seems it's taking longer than expected which brings to fore the fact that he's starting life all over again in Obodo America. That's why some of us have been arguing that he should remain in Nigeria and consolidate on what he has. It doesn't mean he won't travel to America and around the globe but that he should not abandon something that's tangible for something that has not materialized. The ball is in his court and like i said, he's a grown azz man and he knows what he wants. Goodluck to him in finding Goodluck. let's hope he remains relevant when Goodluck Jonathan leaves office.

How do you know he's not getting a good deal compared to what he had in Nigeria? Have they stopped selling his songs in Nigeria because he joined Good Music? Define large for his career? Do you have the details of his current financial situation?

I don't think you're getting my point. The guy is a businessman/entertainer. He made it to this point because of this same talent. Do you really think you are in any position to say whether or not he made a bad business decision?

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA by manuelzz(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
I don't seem to understand why some people are saying that this d'banj has left nigeria for america. he's simply tryin to expand his business. i really think the guy is better of now he's on his own than when he was with jazzy.His album(dkm)drops on the 30th. believe me,that album will be the doppest album of all time. cool
Re: Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA by Afam4eva(m): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
A-town:

How do you know he's not getting a good deal compared to what he had in Nigeria? Have they stopped selling his songs in Nigeria because he joined Good Music? Define large for his career? Do you have the details of his current financial situation?

I don't think you're getting my point. The guy is a businessman/entertainer. He made it to this point because of this same talent. Do you really think you are in any position to say whether or not he made a bad business decision?
It's not every decision that one makes that's a good decision. As a business man, it's either you win or lose. My opinions are my opinions. I'm saying what i think just like you're saying yours. It doesn't change the fact that he can do whatever he likes with his life.

Pls tell me one tangible thing D'Banj has gotten via his connection with Kanye West and those American boys. Apart from the fact that he was jumping around like a frog in one of their videos, i don't see any visible increment in his worth as a musician. This is his lowest ebb as a musician since he came back from London and became the start that he is now.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA by onatisi(m): 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2013
manuelzz: I don't seem to understand why some people are saying that this d'banj has left nigeria for america. he's simply tryin to expand his business. i really think the guy is better of now he's on his own than when he was with jazzy.His album(dkm)drops on the 30th. believe me,that album will be the doppest album of all time. cool
so as long as don jazzy is not with dbanj , dbanj will never or can never make a hit song abi ?just wait and see grin grin grin
Re: Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA by airmark(m): 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
Asa lives in paris, France but Nigeria made her who she is. She made bulk of her money in Nigeria. It's not like she's an A-list artiste over there. What's this supposed to prove?

Even Asa would laugh at your ignorance. Besides, same would be said when Dbanj makes it big abroad i.e Nigeria made him who he is. So watch as things unfold for Dbanj.
Re: Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA by onatisi(m): 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
airmark:

Even Asa would laugh at your ignorance. Besides, same would be said when Dbanj makes it big abroad i.e Nigeria made him who he is. So watch as things unfold for Dbanj.
guy you bad gan , you no even give the guy chance
Re: Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA by Afam4eva(m): 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2013
airmark:

So, are you saying that Asa is an A-list artiste in France? can you back this up?
Re: Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA by airmark(m): 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
So, are you saying that Asa is an A-list artiste in France? can you back this up?

Whether a-list or e-list i dont care. The fact that you also confirmed she lives in Paris,where she was nominated as 2011 French Music Awards Victoires de la Musique for 'Female Artist of the Year', i have got what i wanted. Let's stay on the topic.
Re: Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA by tollytexy(m): 12:16am On Mar 29, 2013
Are you saying Dbanj is 25 Years Old?? Mogbe Modaran...Football Age grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugochi Ihezue Looks Gorgeous In New Photos / The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment / DJ Cuppy Stuns In African Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.