Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,926 members, 7,909,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:27 AM

Urgent Vacancy:- Personal Assistant/secretary To The MD --CLOSED! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy:- Personal Assistant/secretary To The MD --CLOSED! (1301 Views)

Vacancy: Personal Assistant To The Director / Vacancy - Personal/Sales Assistant In A Beauty Store In Lekki / Vacancy: Personal Assistant To Managing Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancy:- Personal Assistant/secretary To The MD --CLOSED! by flexinet: 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2013
Our client signage & Manufacturing company requires the services of:-

PERSONAL ASSISTANT/SECRETARY TO THE MD

QUALIFICATION:

- OND, HND, BSC - in Business Administration or Secretariat Studies

- Female between the age of 22 - 27

- Ability to write corporate letters

- Good communication Skills

- Must be willing to travel in and outside Lagos on official assignment

- Candidate must reside wthin Lagos Island, Yaba, Surulere, Oworoshoki & Gbagada

SALARY:
Very Attractive + Bonuses

To apply kindly send your CV to career@flexi-net.com Only short listed candidate will be contacted.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancy:- Personal Assistant/secretary To The MD --CLOSED! by ifyalways(f): 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
@OP,I just forwarded a CV to you.Can i get a feedback?Please.
Thanks
Re: Urgent Vacancy:- Personal Assistant/secretary To The MD --CLOSED! by flexinet: 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2013
ifyalways: @OP,I just forwarded a CV to you.Can i get a feedback?Please.
Thanks

CV received!

Candidate will be invited for interview soon

Regards.
Re: Urgent Vacancy:- Personal Assistant/secretary To The MD --CLOSED! by ChiomaNdubueze(f): 10:37am On Mar 28, 2013
flexi-net:

CV received!

Candidate will be invited for interview soon

Regards.
I just sent my cv, hope its not too late. Lemme know if got it. Thanks
Re: Urgent Vacancy:- Personal Assistant/secretary To The MD --CLOSED! by flexinet: 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
Chioma Ndubueze: I just sent my cv, hope its not too late. Lemme know if got it. Thanks

We have received your cv, expect an invitation for interview soon!

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be A Scam Mail? / Vacancy! / Hmo/dok/nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.