Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

Salute! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Salute! (690 Views)

Drinking Competition, I Salute O. / 4/20 Salute LMAO! / Salute! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salute! by diamonleda(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2008
HALLO!! fello nairalanders, i jus decide make i join u nah, being a great fan i decided to stop bein on the side lines, and check how dis great funny minds think in depth, lol i look foward to meeting you all[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Salute! by ayusman16(m): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2008
U r welcome. Here on Jokes Section u would find the most interesting xters. Keeping posting and keeping reading!
Re: Salute! by gilgee(m): 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2008
Welcome to the home of yanfu yanfu. Happy posting and bantering.
Re: Salute! by diamonleda(m): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2008
thanks very mush for d warm welcome:
dis is for unah

ONE DAY IN CLASS, A TEACHER ASKED A STUDENT. THERE ARE THREE CHICKENS SITTING ON A WALL IF ONE GETS SHOT HOW MANY CHICKENS WOULD REMAIN. THE STUDENT REPLIED SAYING "THERE WOULD BE NO CHICKEN REMAINING". THE TEACHER GOT CROSS AND ASKED THE SAME QUESTION AGAIN.THE STUDENT REPLIED SAYING THE SAME ANSWER. THEN THE TEACHER "NO".THE STUDENT THEN SAID BUT IF ONE IS SHOT THE OTHERS WOULD FLY AWAY.THEN,THE TEACHER SAID THERE WOULD BE REMAINING TWO BUT I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK.

THEN THE STUDENT ASKED THIS QUESTION, THERE ARE THREE WOMEN IN AN ICE CREAM SHOP TAKING ICE CREAM ONE IS LICKING, THE OTHER ONE IS SUCKING AND THE THIRD ONE IS DRINKING, WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK IS MARRIED. THE TEACHER REPLIED SAYING "THE ONE THAT IS SUCKING".THE STUDENT REPLIED SAYING "NO, IT'S THE ONE WITH THE WEDDING RING, BUT I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK".

(1) (Reply)

Late Drinking Can Be Dangerous / I For Be A Yankee By Now / 6 Weeks, 6 Months, 6 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.