Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,396 members, 7,881,438 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:37 PM

In Trying Times Don’t Quit Trying - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In Trying Times Don’t Quit Trying (506 Views)

Financial Tips For Living In This Trying Times / Trying Times / I Don’t Use Drugs, Only Marijuana And Drinks -majek Fashek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Trying Times Don’t Quit Trying by Iyandasdiary(m): 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2013
IN TRYING TIMES DON’T QUIT TRYING

I’m sure the saying “quitters never win” rings a bell, and if it doesn’t, then know that for a certain.

Trying times are inevitable. At some point in our lives, everyone has a bite of that sour cherry, but what do we do when that time comes, do we run away from it? I say no to that.

Good things never come easy; you have to go through the required rigorous process.

If you quit trying in every difficult situation, you may never achieve anything meaningful in life.

The scientist famous for the discovery of the light bulb, Thomas Edison said “I failed my way to success”. If he had stopped trying at the 95th attempt or 700th attempt, who knows if the world would have ever discovered the light bulb.

One assurance I have for you is that “tough times never last but tough people do”

If you will amount to anything, then quitting in the face of failure wouldn’t be an option, so, keep trying, in the end you’ll be glad you did.

SOURCE : www.iyandasdiary.com

Re: In Trying Times Don’t Quit Trying by Thompson777: 9:18am On Mar 28, 2013
True talk, quitting in the face of adversity just goes to show the depth in strength of that individual.

(1) (Reply)

Ncc New Call Rates:your Experiences / Gay Guys Are The Best To Be Around With! / Forget Walkies: Owner Treats Pampered Pooches To £1,500 Stairlift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.