Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,828 members, 7,915,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:35 PM

Resume And Application Is Needed Apply Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Resume And Application Is Needed Apply Now (2796 Views)

A Cashier Is Urgently Needed – Apply Now / Experienced Teachers Needed...apply Now. / Osun Youth Empowerment Scheme (OYES) 2013 Application Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resume And Application Is Needed Apply Now by tmx: 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2008
Resume And Application is Needed apply now
Re: Resume And Application Is Needed Apply Now by tmx: 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2008
Recruitment is on!
Re: Resume And Application Is Needed Apply Now by bashdecash(m): 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2008
hey man wt do u think u r doing? apply to who?
Re: Resume And Application Is Needed Apply Now by kgy: 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2008
Thanks for the link, my cv is attached to the message. Am an HND graduate of urban and regional planning with experience and skills.

Re: Resume And Application Is Needed Apply Now by jofest(f): 8:46am On Apr 03, 2008
Please clarify yourself. apply to who?

Find attached my resume.

Re: Resume And Application Is Needed Apply Now by kay80(m): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2008
Thanks man but who do we apply to. My CV is attached.

Re: Resume And Application Is Needed Apply Now by orekinky: 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2008
May God hear our prayers . Amen.
Rate of employment in Nigeria is so high and tense that , someone will come out , post a job thread , will not give full details of the job and still, you find graduates applying to such, attaching resumes etc,
lets wake up and shine our eyes shocked shocked
Re: Resume And Application Is Needed Apply Now by papa202000: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2008
do u know that most of our predicament are caused by we graduates.ask me why? how can you be applying in absract.too shameful, no wonder many employer of labour want to be paying u meagre salary of 9000-30000 for mainland and island respectively.pls guy stop this things.if you know you are not employable or you cannot offer your potential employer anything .go to farm and plant cassava.stop putting other graduates under pressure! by your actions. take note.
Re: Resume And Application Is Needed Apply Now by PsalmGrup(m): 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2008
@OREKINKY
U Can't blame them!not there fault. U know desperation! u need to experience it to know hw it feels.
Re: Resume And Application Is Needed Apply Now by bigfather(m): 11:59am On Apr 04, 2008
Apply to who ? And you are posting your resume ? undecided
Na wa o !
Re: Resume And Application Is Needed Apply Now by jossyman: 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2008
I dont get you,how are we to apply?,nonetheless!!,find attached my CV

Re: Resume And Application Is Needed Apply Now by bychu(m): 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2008
hey c'mon, who do we apply to? anyhow i've attached mine

Re: Resume And Application Is Needed Apply Now by KinDavid(m): 4:50am On Apr 07, 2008
maybe you should check the link before you crucify this brova. Think hes only trying to help.
Re: Resume And Application Is Needed Apply Now by tmx: 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2008
kindavid thanks man, you sure read between the lines. Everyone else please do the same.
Re: Resume And Application Is Needed Apply Now by oruru(f): 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2008
thanks for the info.i have attached my cv.

Re: Resume And Application Is Needed Apply Now by simonseez: 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2008
TMX,

What are we supposed to be applying for? People posting CV's what position is being advertised It cant be that bad, or can it?
Re: Resume And Application Is Needed Apply Now by uchek7(f): 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2008
Thanks for the Info. My Resume is attached

Re: Resume And Application Is Needed Apply Now by mayormog: 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2008
I'm also interested, my cv has been attached

Re: Resume And Application Is Needed Apply Now by latadeyek(m): 7:52am On Apr 16, 2008
I'm sorry for nigerians these days, how on earth will u be applying for a job u're not even sure it exist, no description about the job, nothing. Na wa o for the poster, na wa for the applicants so far.
Re: Resume And Application Is Needed Apply Now by speak2me: 8:22am On Apr 16, 2008
@LATADEYEK

I AM WITH U MY GUY,

ITS NOT REALLY THEIR FAULT because NA HARD LIFE FOR 9JA,

grin
grin

grin

(1) (Reply)

Fmcl Recruiting For Various Positions / Standard Chartered Bank Teller Portharcourt Recruitment / Interview Invite Frm Jkk Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.