Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,514 members, 7,888,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:00 PM

Fear - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fear (862 Views)

What Did Jesus Say About: Terrorism, Disaster And Fear? / Why Do You Fear Death? / Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fear by uchkochi(m): 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2008
fear is the deadliest weapon of the devil,the fear of H.I.V is more deadly than H.I.V itself.The devil has no legal right wahtsoever to harrass you or attack you.But what he does is to make you scared of tomorrow and the unseen.please know that God resigns from helping you when you live in fear.the devil knows that God would leave you once you are afraid or dismayed.So he brings pictures to your mind that would scare you.
Job was attacked,because He was living in fear.job 3 vs 25(Job said ``the thing which i greatly feared has befallen me``.Many people think that it was God that was testing the faith of job.God knows your heart and he cannot belittle himself to tempt you with the devils tool.Job even though was a perfect man was living in fear.Fear of the unknown,this was the door he opened that invited the devil into his life.
The troubles you have suffered is rooted in the fear you demonstrated,every accident that happened has fear as the instigator.what do u have to do to counter this deadly weapon of satan.You have to live in faith,the things which u see are not as real as the things which you cannot see.Faith is the force of victory,it is as important as the air that u breathe.
Any time you sense fear put on the shield of faith and you will commit God to act evenm without praying.
UCHE OKOCHI(OMEGA WORLD NETWORK)
+2348052773865

(1) (Reply)

Without The Existence Of God(Jesus) There Will Be No Atheist? / Hook Up With Jesus And Receive The Abrahmic Convenant / Views On Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.