Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,774 members, 7,889,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:32 PM

BG Consult Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BG Consult Ibadan (2364 Views)

Bg Services Urgent / Bg Logistics / Bg Group Graduate Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BG Consult Ibadan by victor4u(m): 11:53pm On Mar 27, 2013
Does any1 knows any info about BG Consult in Ibadan??

Was invited for interview @Whitebuilding beside ECOBANK, Agodi-Gate, Ibadan.

Any1 with reliable info plz. Don't wanna waste my time going there.

No reliable info on google
Re: BG Consult Ibadan by Atoks25: 5:18am On Mar 28, 2013
If you are ready to sell drugs you can go.
Re: BG Consult Ibadan by Sunky87: 7:35am On Mar 28, 2013
White building?
Thats HSA ooo, dnt waste ur time, money and energy!
Re: BG Consult Ibadan by victor4u(m): 9:23am On Mar 28, 2013
Thanks guys, I know I can always count on u guys.

But which 1 is HSA??
Re: BG Consult Ibadan by ifeski007: 10:13am On Mar 28, 2013
Dnt even try to give it a trial,i was there once tinkn it was a beta job bt on gettin dr i was told to pay 8500 for company licence...dey r called health stream alliance....dnt waste ur time,energy and money...gud luck!
Re: BG Consult Ibadan by victor4u(m): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2013
Thanks Dude
Re: BG Consult Ibadan by teeboi77: 11:45am On Mar 28, 2013
Thanks for the info i also got the text and trying to figure out who they are and what they are into..Now that i know i bid them farewel
Re: BG Consult Ibadan by ijaola(m): 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2013
na wa oo, Imagine someone travel from lagos and meet this kinda jack shit. Thanks guys. got the same message today and i already made up my mind am not going cuz the interview is tomorrow and got the text few mins ago.
Re: BG Consult Ibadan by Sunky87: 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2013
HSA= Health Stream Alliance.....they will only waste your precious time! And if u allow them, they'll ask you to pay an amount of money too! Don't be deceived by that "BG consult" oo...na HSA dey use white building beside eco bank!!
victor4u: Thanks guys, I know I can always count on u guys.

But which 1 is HSA??
Re: BG Consult Ibadan by Bioleggs: 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2013
They used the name Bg consult to camouflage u.the name of the company at the white Building beside eco bank is health stream alliance and they are into gnld products

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Computer Operator - Urgently Needed - Mgbuoba, Port Harcourt / H-stream Recruitment. / Telecoms Vacancies: Roll Out Manager, Optical Fibre Expert, Risk & Revenue Assur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.