Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:26 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (574249 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 14, 2013
undecided
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 14, 2013
gcfr.com:
Dear Gcfr
Thank you for choosing the 'GreatDomains Auction'
to sell your domains.
We are pleased to inform you that the following
domains have qualified for the auction listing:
- vptd.com (Reserve Price: USD)
Best Regards,
Your Sedo Team
Customer Support - UK/International

smiley

it's all about determination bro... I knew you will break new ground. Just keep it coming.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 14, 2013
Ali Abdul: helo
i have red about dis domain biz and am very intrested. But yet through out dis thread i haven't seen someone teach step by step how to register@ godaddy.com, how register ur domain how to flipp ur domain, d banks master card or debit card dat godaddy or oder domain sites accept pls i will will be very greatful if anyone guiede me through dis biz here is my email Aliyyu2000@gmail.com tanks
I got your email but honestly, I can't type any tutorial at this stage cos I have a lot of things to do yesterday and today.

Use Google and you will be fed with a lot of info and also read through the thread.

I had to read through a 200 page thread at namepros.com to get an edge. Do same, bro.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 14, 2013
Make una help me thank God o. I am coming to an end for this NYSC ish o. I am going home today.

I am passing out by February... smiley
Man, e no easy o.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 14, 2013
2s£xy:
Make una help me thank God o. I am coming to an end for this NYSC ish o. I am going home today.

I am passing out by February... smiley
Man, e no easy o.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 14, 2013
^ ^ You rock! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mintyx(m): 8:28am On Dec 14, 2013
gcfr.com:
If you own any 4L and you're willing to sell it for $200. Pls pm me asap.

just any 4L
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 14, 2013
mintyx:

just any 4L
atleast a 4L without: Q,Z,U,X
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2013
2s£xy:
I got your email but honestly, I can't type any tutorial at this stage cos I have a lot of things to do yesterday and today.

Use Google and you will be fed with a lot of info and also read through the thread.

I had to read through a 200 page thread at namepros.com to get an edge. Do same, bro.

Goodluck!

Just read this thread Ali and follow the instructions, especially that of 2s£xy. You will be alright.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2013
mintyx:

just any 4L

I am not sure but I think GCFR means 4L dot com domains.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by grandstar(m): 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2013
peterincredible: pls to get a payoneer card is it free and pls do I need to have a postal address in which dey will send it to

Yes its free and you need an address to send it to. Note however you need to pay a monthly servicing fee. You can easily use your local mastercard to pay it.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by grandstar(m): 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
I have VoiceCommandSoftware.com. Been valued at $750 by estibot.

How much do you think its worth?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 15, 2013
okay. I just landed a few hours ago from Ondo(forest) to GCFR AREA grin

What have I done?

Visit CityRobots.com and WearablesTechnology.com

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Newbie101(m): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2013
Hey guys, i have a little situation. I'm trying to register a domain on Namecheap, but my card keeps getting declined.
Could someone be kind enough to help me fund my account? I shall pay back the equivalent in Naira into a Nigerian bank account of ur choosing. Email me: cedlys AT gmail DOT com.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2013
Runaway from namecheap.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Newbie101(m): 11:23am On Dec 15, 2013
2s£xy:

What have I done?

I served in Ondo too. Finished in October. I was a proper villager for one year. Good times.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Newbie101(m): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2013
gcfr.com:
Runaway from namecheap.

What registrar would you recommend?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 15, 2013
Newbie101:

I served in Ondo too. Finished in October. I was a proper villager for one year. Good times.
Na so oo. well, mine isnt much of a villge except for now access to internet on pc
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 15, 2013
Newbie101:

I pray I don't get posted to Ondo IJN! Amen.
Dz one wey 2sexy don turn to farmer
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 15, 2013
Newbie101:

What registrar would you recommend?
Godaddy go! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 15, 2013
It's GO time cool

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Newbie101(m): 11:40am On Dec 15, 2013
Osheyyyyy my guys. I'll run off to register at godaddy now. I'll let you guys know what d payment outcome is as soon as i can. Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Newbie101(m): 11:43am On Dec 15, 2013
gcfr.com:

I pray I don't get posted to Ondo IJN! Amen.
Dz one wey 2sexy don turn to farmer
Actually, i found myself easing into the life. It wasn't so bad.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 15, 2013
Newbie101: Osheyyyyy my guys. I'll run off to register at godaddy now. I'll let you guys know what d payment outcome is as soon as i can. Thanks
hope you've your coupon with you sha. Goodluck.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
2s£xy:

What have I done?

Bad Idea
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
shawnmayour: Bad Idea
why?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
2s£xy:
why?
undecided
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by peterincredible: 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
pls my guys I did a research and found some good weight loss niche domain name when I tried to registered it with godaddy the price was to high it was about $2294, I tried to use coupen to reduce d amount but the almighty coupen failed me and the coupen is still active pls where can I register it for nothing more than $10 pls can namecheap do da trick for me
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2013
peterincredible: pls my guys I did a research and found some good weight loss niche domain name when I tried to registered it with godaddy the price was to high it was about $2294, I tried to use coupen to reduce d amount but the almighty coupen failed me and the coupen is still active pls where can I register it for nothing more than $10 pls can namecheap do da trick for me
I think youre seeing double. Check it again
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
peterincredible: pls my guys I did a research and found some good weight loss niche domain name when I tried to registered it with godaddy the price was to high it was about $2294, I tried to use coupen to reduce d amount but the almighty coupen failed me and the coupen is still active pls where can I register it for nothing more than $10 pls can namecheap do da trick for me

You're the greatest maga on earth

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
shawnmayour: I think youre seeing double. Check it again

No, i think the domain he want to reg has already been listed for sale by another domainer for $2,294 grin , so he want want to reg it with coupon as a new domain grin grin grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by peterincredible: 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
shawnmayour: I think youre seeing double. Check it again
again and again oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.