Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,361 members, 7,974,501 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:21 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (584147 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 26, 2013
jidowu84: Am nt interested in whatever Yu have to offer. But it's better to keep quiet if you know u wont give it. I believe Yu get all you now claim to be your own here on nairaland. Stop the insult cos it may go beyond here. Don't ever believe u can just talk to people anyhow. You may be tracked you know? Don't Bleep with people. Militants are here o. Watch¡¡¡¿
@jidowu, track him for what? I cnt believe u wil descend so low, nawa o,sm pple wil neva stop to amaze me.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:12am On Jun 26, 2013
Oga 2sexy dis chibenze started d trend wit u guy at page 1 nd 2, bt jst following all dis time, after tellin me to get a buyer 1st b4 i can get to u 2 help me of d palpay payment, nd also teachin me hw to buy a domain, i have reqst a visa card wit i will be getin dis thursday. Decidin nt to help any1 again cos of 1 bad egg, will not help me, have already taken u as my mentor. Thanks bro
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 26, 2013
Be careful what you wish for...

jidowu84: Am nt interested in whatever Yu have to offer. But it's better to keep quiet if you know u wont give it. I believe Yu get all you now claim to be your own here on nairaland. Stop the insult cos it may go beyond here. Don't ever believe u can just talk to people anyhow. You may be tracked you know? Don't Bleep with people. Militants are here o. Watch¡¡¡¿
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 26, 2013
Chibenze, I got your email written down.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2013
Is it a crime to tell people to remove quotes of me? My friend even told me to delete where I quoted a domain which he wanted to sell... And I did.

He even told me not to put my domains on public forums for sake of Google not indexing it because buyers won't be happy if they saw a domain they bought with bad comments about them.

Can't someone have a privacy to his own content?
I don't know what is wrong with Nigerians, always wanting to make a mountain out of a mole hill
domcarez:
@jidowu, track him for what? I cnt believe u wil descend so low, nawa o,sm pple wil neva stop to amaze me.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 26, 2013
@2sexy, am waiting for ur updates o, tnx bro
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 26, 2013
I dey mark scripts....

But let me take time off on this as you have requested for.

Some folks on here may have caught on the fever of pot vapor marijuana.

I need to point out that this kind of domain names are not easy to find buyers especially when you are a newbie.

What most folks with this kind of trendy domains do is that they simply park them over at Sedo or Afternic and leave them there.

For instance all my pot vapor and marijuana domains, which you know of, are currently at afternic. This is because I don't know who to approach for such domains at the moment but I will try out forums where these fans hang out.

Like my friend who sold CloudPros.com last October, he just parked it and then came a buyer for a whooping $7000.

You don't wanna know how much I placed on M*a*r*i*j*u*a*n*i*z*e , do you? Shawnmayor, na oloju kokoro... He asked me to put the price at $12000 OMG! shocked shocked shocked

On the other hand where you have key keyword rich domains from google keyword tool, you should go out to look for buyers. In this case, your domain should be service or product related which brings out the commercial appeal I initially talked about.

domcarez: @2sexy, am waiting for ur updates o, tnx bro
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by massiveprofits1(m): 11:36am On Jun 26, 2013
2jideofor: Guys, if you wonder why I dont answer too much question, let me tell you.

We have theives snooping around and looking for info to make up their ebooks which they shall sell to ignorant public.

1 guy used to advertise on complete sport this same domain biz, but I have always known that he has never practised what he sold. He charged 25k per head.

A chat with a friend who is columnist showed that the guy was scamming.

I can honorably tell you (¥( I am the only genuine successful domain flipper currently in Naija)¥).
Certified by which org. in Nigeria?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2013
2s£xy:
I dey mark scripts....

But let me take time off on this as you have requested for.

Some folks on here may have caught on the fever of pot vapor marijuana.

I need to point out that this kind of domain names are not easy to find buyers especially when you are a newbie.

What most folks with this kind of trendy domains do is that they simply park them over at Sedo or Afternic and leave them there.

For instance all my pot vapor and marijuana domains, which you know of, are currently at afternic. This is because I don't know who to approach for such domains at the moment but I will try out forums where these fans hang out.

Like my friend who sold CloudPros.com last October, he just parked it and then came a buyer for a whooping $7000.

You don't wanna know how much I placed on M*a*r*i*j*u*a*n*i*z*e , do you? Shawnmayor, na oloju kokoro... He asked me to put the price at $12000 OMG! shocked shocked shocked

On the other hand where you have key keyword rich domains from google keyword tool, you should go out to look for buyers. In this case, your domain should be service or product related which brings out the commercial appeal I initially talked about.

tnx man,its duly noted
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2013
Take your sorry as.s elsewhere... MassiveProfits indeed... By their fruits ye shall know them...

Mind you domain flipping is different from website flipping...

massiveprofits1: Certified by which org. in Nigeria?

P.S: I know an information marketer when I see one

https://www.nairaland.com/1231673/invest-n2000-only-into-information
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mobiss(m): 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2013
@2Sexy,hi.thanks 4 ur kind & immense contribution 2 ds thread. more greese 2 ur elbow,bt,bro can u do me a favor by dropping ur mail add into my box add:olabamidelesam@gmail.com. got some mind-itching Q's to ask. pls,kindly dnt ignore me.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
Okay... Give me some minutes. I will do urs alongside Chibenze's
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mobiss(m): 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
THANKS IN ANTICIPATION BUDDIE!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by kmanning: 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
Well done in here cool cool
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
mobiss: THANKS IN ANTICIPATION BUDDIE!
choi... I don forget ooh. Make I run do am now.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
Done cool chibenze check ur mail
mobiss: THANKS IN ANTICIPATION BUDDIE!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
2s£xy:
Done cool chibenze check ur mail
comfirmed thanks :-D:-D:-D
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mobiss(m): 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
@2sexy. Thanks so much,kindly check ur box & reply me sir. i appr8 ur kindness & thoughtfulness.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by massiveprofits1(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
2s£xy:
Take your sorry as.s elsewhere... MassiveProfits indeed... By their fruits ye shall know them...

Mind you domain flipping is different from website flipping...

P.S: I know an information marketer when I see one

https://www.nairaland.com/1231673/invest-n2000-only-into-information
Do u also call yourself the only genuine flipper in Naija? If that is the case, what others are saying ... is true. But let me tell u that I've many ebooks written by well known gurus in the Warriors Forum that explain every bit concerning domain/website flipping biz including softwares that I will use to find available/expired domain names. My only constraint in this biz is how to withdraw the money I earn from my Paypal A/c. I'm not all those Info Marketers u use to abuse in this thread.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 27, 2013
FYI... I am a warrior bro... We rule. It's not all about reading ebooks... I take KICK A*S*S ACTION!!!

What online business would you mention that I don't about?

Oh withdrawing your fund is the main ish and that's why you here to find a way around it? I knew something was eating you up since you couldn't find it, you decided to vent your anger.

FYI, I decided not to drop the main koko for sake of info marketers snooping around.

You talk about reading ebook on domaining? I laugh in hindu: 'nehi nehi nehi nehi nehi' cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

TOP domainers will tell you one fact: no ebook can give you true success with domaining, except written by domainer who is sharing his experience with the world.

Sadly, domainers don't do ebooks. So what you have been reading is just crap from google scooped BIN- dust bin.

If you are a warrior, get in touch with Gene Pimentel... As far as domaining is concerned , Gene is the only top rated domainer on warrior forum... The rest are fellow information/internet marketers and most domainers don't hang out on warrior forum.

If you doubt me, create a thread around domain and see the response rate.

Create another thread for article writing and also see the response rate.

When you talk about IM in Naija, guy... I don waka. Bone oh. Na my integrity and dignity make me still dey cool down. Else, I would have made MILLIONS from gullible Nigerians.

I will sell info but not the way people are going about it in this country.

Right here on Nairaland, I have a network of friends whom I can contact to do good seminars. I mean people who make money online by personal first hand experience.

My close friend is a website flipper and I introduced him into it back in 2010... He sold his first website on flipper for $399..

I also know another un-heard hero who is bad a55 website flipper.

When it's time, it's people who have prove to show that I shall work with to liberate many Nigerians from the shackle of fake internet marketers so that they can get GREAT value for their money!

You wanna take this further buddy?
massiveprofits1: Do u also call yourself the only genuine flipper in Naija? If that is the case, what others are saying ... is true. But let me tell u that I've many ebooks written by well known gurus in the Warriors Forum that explain every bit concerning domain/website flipping biz including softwares that I will use to find available/expired domain names. My only constraint in this biz is how to withdraw the money I earn from my Paypal A/c. I'm not all those Info Marketers u use to abuse in this thread.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 27, 2013
You say whatp people are saying is true?

Hmmm... I see haters are increasing. Nice.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 27, 2013
Domain sold by my friend in the smokers niche:

Smoke365.com- $1000(reported today) sold at Afternic

He sold VaporBerry.com $1200 afternic too

vaporify also

another person sold cannatest.com - $4000 (seeing this, I think I will increase the price of M*a*r*i*j*u*a*n*u*i*z*e oh it worths shit load of cash currently on $5000 at afternic) also afternic.

Please guys, take time to study this niche.

I am cooling down for now cos I have my eyes on one robot domain name which I have to back order for $69 via snapnames or pheenix at $18. I will be the happiest guy on earth man... If I get hold of that domain. For safety reasons, I have to do it this way even though I know the exact date it will drop. It's currently on redemption period.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 27, 2013
@2sexy, i am stil waiting 4 ur updates since yesterday,u ve sent emails to me like thrice in response to my questions. Here z my id
onyeka4001@yahoo.com. Tnx man
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 27, 2013
Bros, how about you call me on phone. Let me send it to you via email because I don't understand. I have dropped what I want to say concerning what I had in mind. Maybe you have something else to say.
domcarez: @2sexy, i am stil waiting 4 ur updates since yesterday,u ve sent emails to me like thrice in response to my questions. Here z my id
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 27, 2013
What update... Well, i have dropped my phone number in the mail sent to u.

Regards.
domcarez: @2sexy, i am stil waiting 4 ur updates since yesterday,u ve sent emails to me like thrice in response to my questions. Here z my id
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 27, 2013
2s£xy:
What update... Well, i have dropped my phone number in the mail sent to u.

Regards.
tnx man, i wil get in touch with u bro
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dybaba(m): 11:17am On Jun 27, 2013
LOL!!!!! 2Sexy you dey para here o... grin grin grin grin grin grin .....I will call u lara o. I have got something to ask you about godaddy jare.

2s£xy:
FYI... I am a warrior bro... We rule. It's not all about reading ebooks... I take KICK A*S*S ACTION!!!

What online business would you mention that I don't about?

Oh withdrawing your fund is the main ish and that's why you here to find a way around it? I knew something was eating you up since you couldn't find it, you decided to vent your anger.

FYI, I decided not to drop the main koko for sake of info marketers snooping around.

You talk about reading ebook on domaining? I laugh in hindu: 'nehi nehi nehi nehi nehi' cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

TOP domainers will tell you one fact: no ebook can give you true success with domaining, except written by domainer who is sharing his experience with the world.

Sadly, domainers don't do ebooks. So what you have been reading is just crap from google scooped BIN- dust bin.

If you are a warrior, get in touch with Gene Pimentel... As far as domaining is concerned , Gene is the only top rated domainer on warrior forum... The rest are fellow information/internet marketers and most domainers don't hang out on warrior forum.

If you doubt me, create a thread around domain and see the response rate.

Create another thread for article writing and also see the response rate.

When you talk about IM in Naija, guy... I don waka. Bone oh. Na my integrity and dignity make me still dey cool down. Else, I would have made MILLIONS from gullible Nigerians.

I will sell info but not the way people are going about it in this country.

Right here on Nairaland, I have a network of friends whom I can contact to do good seminars. I mean people who make money online by personal first hand experience.

My close friend is a website flipper and I introduced him into it back in 2010... He sold his first website on flipper for $399..

I also know another un-heard hero who is bad a55 website flipper.

When it's time, it's people who have prove to show that I shall work with to liberate many Nigerians from the shackle of fake internet marketers so that they can get GREAT value for their money!

You wanna take this further buddy?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Ewealth9ja(m): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
MassiveProfit, Gene Pimentel sold TripleAdvantage.com for $12000 over 4 years ago...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
No mind some people wey think say I be jjc for internet matter . If no b mistake wey I make, I for know where I dey by now.

Well, experience is the best teacher...

dybaba: LOL!!!!! 2Sexy you dey para here o... grin grin grin grin grin grin .....I will call u lara o. I have got something to ask you about godaddy jare.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
M*a*r*i*j*u*a*n*u*i*z*e

i still maintain : nothing less than $12,000

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.