Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (580861 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
tranxo:

Though not a pattern, but YOU HAVE A GREAT NAME!. Every market has a mix. Patterns are just one part of the Chinese domain mix. If you want to flip (domainers), liquid domains like patterns are great. But if you want to hold out for greater sale (end user), then letters with real meaning should be the focus. Patterns with nice meaning are the ultimate

This is the meaning of your domain name...

国际投融资

guó jì tóu róng zī

G J T R Z

International investment and financing

ap8

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 12:02am On Nov 15, 2015
my other 5L's are : lugbe.com,xbube.com,fitug.com,znell.com,boyaw.com,also av GJTRZ.com. Most are pronounciable i sold agays.com @230 dollars in august

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 4:11am On Nov 15, 2015
shawnflo:

when the premium chips are sold out, people will move unto the vowels, similar to 4l.net sold out

Sure, a few months ago, Chidi.com was sold for $18500. I saw that domain and even informed Chibenze. while the auction was running, all effort to reach the Igbo man who had it proved abortive... and guess who bought it? same people who have who have over taken the domain industry.

Fascinating facts:

It's pronounceable
It's 5L

AND MOST OF ALL, it has the forbidden vowel--"I"

So you see?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 4:12am On Nov 15, 2015
paulsir:
my other 5L's are : lugbe.com,xbube.com,fitug.com,znell.com,boyaw.com,also av GJTRZ.com. Most are pronounciable i sold agays.com @230 dollars in august
keep them bro. It's has started...

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by shawnflo(m): 7:36am On Nov 15, 2015
Hunry:
guys i have some 4L.net what the best price and place to sell dem.
I will buy from you if they are Chinese premium 4L.net
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Hunry: 8:28am On Nov 15, 2015
shawnflo:

I will buy from you if they are Chinese premium 4L.net
Nah,not chinese. just some random 4L. Yet to figure how the whole chinese thing works.
Meanwhile i just saw this sumwer..
Recent Flippa Sales:
xen.io 355 USD 2015-10-05 Flippa
xls.io 251 USD 2015-10-02 Flippa
wai.io 225 USD 2015-09-21 Flippa
wtb.io 199 USD 2015-09-01 Flippa

it seems 3l.io is also gud tp go
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Generalkorex(m): 11:59am On Nov 15, 2015
shawnflo
i saw ur posts on np
keep it up bro
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by shawnflo(m): 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
Generalkorex:
shawnflo
i saw ur posts on np
keep it up bro
Thanks man
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
paulsir:
22 dollarts already with 5+ days
yup
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
Chibenze:
i dont know why i feel reluctant to invest in 5l.com cry

Am also sceptical on investing in this wink

The new domaining trend is just scary as sh*it, china wan buy the whole internet.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
What is the current worth of a 7N Chinese premium
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by leoweblinkblog(m): 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
I recently shared the cheapest web hosting as at November. Check my signature and visit my blog from there; its my latest post.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
BJ4REEL:

Am also sceptical on investing in this wink

The new domaining trend is just scary as sh*it, china wan buy the whole internet.
Yes. Me too
Am not really interested in this niche.

Make i jejely continue wit my own pattern of invest jor, when everyone is mad abt the trend i will be busy picking great names which r neglected wink wink wink .

Though i have bought abt 6 5l.com for buying sake

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
tranxo:
What is the current worth of a 7N Chinese premium
go to namebio, there is a box with fainted characters, input NNNNNNN and hit the search button. The result should give you an idea. 4 is not welcome, except it has a ring of pattern, which rare. Also when the 0 start the domain is bad at the same time, if 0 ends it, it makes it cool.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lordmayor4(m): 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
Anyone with PayPal fund for sale? Need it asap
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
2sex:
go to namebio, there is a box with fainted characters, input NNNNNNN and hit the search button. The result should give you an idea. 4 is not welcome, except it has a ring of pattern, which rare. Also when the 0 start the domain is bad at the same time, if 0 ends it, it makes it cool.
Hmmmm. Seems like a lot of permutations and combinations.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
Chibenze:

Yes. Me too
Am not really interested in this niche.

Make i jejely continue wit my own pattern of invest jor, when everyone is mad abt the trend i will be busy picking great names which r neglected wink wink wink .

Though i have bought abt 6 5l.com for buying sake
Lol.....after reading so many articles about the new chinese craze, i got confused and decided not to venture into 5L, though i missed the 4L train.

There are about 12 million or so combinations of 5L's (both chips and the rest) and for there to be a solid floor price for them, there has to be a buyout. i know these chinese are crazy sha but a 12,000,000+ buyout? Otipoju....lol

The question i keep asking myself is how many of these got real endusers?... so people really need to thread carefully especially the small investors like us, these craze could 100% be a bubble with some big smart investors coming in quickly, pumping and dumping the domains with small and maybe not so smart investors; these are assets with renewals running into millions of dollars, with no ready and real endusers.

My only investment right now in the chinese craze is 6N and 7N and prolly wont move higher than that.

Though right now, am beginning to sell some of my 6N's; just about 2 months old domains and you have over 120% profit, not bad abi wink Just cashing it out and moving it to investments i can have rest of mind with smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
wanna read from page 1 all over again hope to cone out good and great

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
tranxo:
Hmmmm. Seems like a lot of permutations and combinations.
na so we see am o. 500k 5L.com is gone according to what I read on namepros. This one pass tsunami
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Sasuwa(f): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2015
Bl
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by sconp: 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
What's your advice on buying a domain like krunot. Com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by shawnflo(m): 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
2sex:
na so we see am o. 500k 5L.com is gone according to what I read on namepros. This one pass tsunami
Everyone is demanding for 4LLLL.net right now on NP
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
http:// www.thedomains.com/2015/11/13/ franks-schilling-sells-2000-4-letter- com-for-3-million-dollars/
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
http:// www.thedomains.com/2015/11/13/ franks-schilling-sells-2000-4-letter- com-for-3-million-dollars/
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Hunry: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
How frank take find those 2000 names
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
shawnflo:

Everyone is demanding for 4LLLL.net right now on NP
This is crazy... but I can tell that a lot of other niches , aside numeric and LLL ,are selling without fan fare and yes, the buyers are Chinese as well. Crazy times...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
2jideofor:
Guys, if you wonder why I dont answer too much question, let me tell you.

We have theives snooping around and looking for info to make up their ebooks which they shall sell to ignorant public.

1 guy used to advertise on complete sport this same domain biz, but I have always known that he has never practised what he sold. He charged 25k per head.

A chat with a friend who is columnist showed that the guy was scamming.

I can honorably tell you I am the only genuine successful domain flipper currently in Naija. And I am not gonna stand by while someone make money off my sweat.
I guess if u want to help people you help irrespective of what people might do. To me only people dt dont want to help give excuses.
Though this has been long, I hope u have repented
lol

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
2sex:
This is crazy... but I can tell that a lot of other niches , aside numeric and LLL ,are selling without fan fare and yes, the buyers are Chinese as well. Crazy times...
like what bro. please share
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
i wish dey bring their craze near me,make i earn thousands of dollars tru dat craziness
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
jammeyboy:

like what bro. please share
lol. You must be joking. He doesn't give out info freely ooooo. The ocean is too small for him. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.