Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,819 members, 7,872,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (572958 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by iykepromotions: 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
charbens:
So after few days of reading all the wonderful tips and other domain name related sites here and testimonies, I finally decided to take the steps to pick some names and have listed them on godaddy auction and other sites and waiting in hope for the best.
I got the following domains please give your appraisal to help me keep the hope high
jobgroom.com
ohcent.com
jignow.com(Jig means dance)
and alcheemy.com
Thanks in advance.
Re-strategise.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
charbens:
So after few days of reading all the wonderful tips and other domain name related sites here and testimonies, I finally decided to take the steps to pick some names and have listed them on godaddy auction and other sites and waiting in hope for the best.
I got the following domains please give your appraisal to help me keep the hope high
jobgroom.com
ohcent.com
jignow.com(Jig means dance)
and alcheemy.com
Thanks in advance.

For now, stick to products/services domain names. Don't waste money on random registrations.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso(m): 1:26am On Apr 23, 2018
Please i need a vcc that i can link with my uae paypal account
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Zanga1: 3:02pm On May 04, 2018
So I've been reading and following this thread for a while now.

My Oga's help me check out these domain names

PayCrack/ .com
TakeTourBus/ .com

Registered at namesilo and listed on namesilo marketplace.

Get/Coffee/ln/Seattle .com
Registered at Godaddy and listed at Afternic.

Any advice is welcome pls. Pricing, e.t.c
Are there other sites where I can also list them for sale?

Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Akinduyo2(m): 10:33pm On May 27, 2018
Hi guys, I'm running a promo for all bloggers. Get a customized blogger template at 2500 naira.Why is it so cheap? because, I want to attract customers before raising it high. contact me on akinduyoeniola17@yahoo.com all you just have to do is to tell me how you want it to look like. hurry up, this promo is ending on the 30th of june. you pay after service. trust me. benefits: seo optimized mobile view different colors ads friendly template set up support. visit: www.guruscoach.com.ng
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 6:42am On May 28, 2018
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Freelancer, Upwork,Domain Sale & Payoneer

Get your naira within minutes kiss kiss

Tested & Trusted �✅
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Zdoh(m): 1:10pm On May 28, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypa - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tosinjay(m): 2:44pm On May 28, 2018
Payoneer needed @340/$

Trusted & instant payment available
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Neocotez(m): 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
I'm I the only one having issues visiting afternic?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 9:17am On Jun 06, 2018
Bring all your fiverr/upwork/freelancer/Ogads/Godday/domain sale withdrawals

Reliable and fast exchanger
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mbz101(m): 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
We buy and sell Bitcoin,Eth,Bch,Skrill,Payoneer,Nettteller,Paypal and other digital money
Paxful.com trading account with 45+ feedbacks @50

For ur online Clean E-marketing tools
Php Mailer:$15
Cp:$15
Rdp:$15
Google voice:$10
Webmail:$15
VPN No logs $30 yr

Take note as will are solution provide for accounts and credit code

Amazon aws EC2 Active (3) Accounts $75 One Account is $30

VPS Windows Server $32 Per Year

Business verified Account Payza $60

$50 aws Credits | Srise 2017 $25

Digital Ocean $50 credit code $25

bing Ads coupon 200$ worldwide $50

Tinkoff Bank wallet + verified iD+ virtual MasterCard $50

Verified USA paypal merchant account worldwide $60
Note: REQUIREMENT: you must have an active payoneer account, which is free to open.

BUSINESS Paypal Verified Account w/ Transaction History $100

Crypters & binders software MegaPack 60+ items $85

Stealth PayPal account age 2010+ Bank+card+Cookies $100

Lynda and Udemy with github account lifetime $20

payoneer.com USA GBP EUR approved account not used $45

Premium Linkedin.com 119$/month 1 month is included $50

Windows 10 PRO x64 Pre-Activated Cracked OS iso $30

Account capitalist.net verification payment service $60

I'm legitimate business. No games please..

Contact me to place order: 08051671260
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 7:46am On Jun 17, 2018

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
Recently, we now have more post about USD purchase/buying than we do for domain names

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2018
I want to sell artisansland.com, please how do I go about it, thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ewuoso2002(m): 7:41am On Jul 01, 2018
Guys still on whois matter, what is the way forward as to endusers email address
Someone was saying something about facebook, i could not find the post.
please how do we get enduers email address

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 6:54am On Jul 04, 2018
justi4jesu:

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mbz101(m): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2018
We buy and sell Bitcoin,Eth,Bch,Skrill,Payoneer,Nettteller,Paypal and other digital money

For ur online Clean E-marketing tools
Php Mailer:$15
Cp:$15
Rdp:$15
Google voice:$10
Webmail:$15
VPN No logs $30 yr

Take note as will are solution provide for accounts and credit code

Amazon aws EC2 Active (3) Accounts $75 One Account is $30

VPS Windows Server $32 Per Year

Business verified Account Payza $60

$50 aws Credits | Srise 2017 $25

Digital Ocean $50 credit code $25

bing Ads coupon 200$ worldwide $50

Tinkoff Bank wallet + verified iD+ virtual MasterCard $50

Verified USA paypal merchant account worldwide $60
Note: REQUIREMENT: you must have an active payoneer account, which is free to open.

BUSINESS Paypal Verified Account w/ Transaction History $100

Crypters & binders software MegaPack 60+ items $85

Stealth PayPal account age 2010+ Bank+card+Cookies $100

Lynda and Udemy with github account lifetime $20

payoneer.com USA GBP EUR approved account not used $45

Paxful trading account more than 50 trade and 45 positive feedbacks 0 neg $40

Premium Linkedin.com 119$/month 1 month is included $50

Windows 10 PRO x64 Pre-Activated Cracked OS iso $30

Account capitalist.net verification payment service $60

I'm legitimate business. No games please..

Contact me to place order: 08051671260
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 6:18am On Jul 09, 2018
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals, Godaddy, Domain sale, Topbuzz, Freelancer, Upwork, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Gift Cards, Skrill, Neteller & Payoneer

Get your naira within minutes ��

Tested & Trusted �✅
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Clone2020(m): 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, iwriter, truelance, Elance, godaddy, topbuzz, guru, freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
justi4jesu:

Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals, Godaddy, Domain sale, Topbuzz, Freelancer, Upwork, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Gift Cards, Skrill, Neteller & Payoneer

Tested & Trusted �✅
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by hotdealz(m): 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
hotdealz:
BUYING FIVERR FUNDS AND OTHER FREELANCE FUNDS E.G Upwork, iwriter, truelance, Elance, godaddy, topbuzz, guru, freelance withdrawals @ 325/$

EXCHANGE RATE : 325 to $1 for paypal withdrawal on Fiverr etc

Bring it all to me. No limit. Instant payment.

Provide me your Freelancer, fiverr, Elancer etc... Email address associated with your Account and we will receive your funds and credit you in Naira swiftly within minutes.

100% TRUSTED

Whatsapp: https:///send?phone=2348149935773
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Philtrust: 10:43am On Jul 14, 2018
[quote author=hotdealz post=69354484][/quote]
I can approved your Upwork account within 5mins I also have approved Nigeria Account Approved foreign Account up for grab
No be free ooo but small amount sha Get ur Upwork account and start making gud cash whatsapp 07068612611
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Philtrust: 10:48am On Jul 14, 2018
I can approved your Upwork account within 5mins I also have approved Nigeria Account Approved foreign Account up for grab
No be free ooo but small amount sha Get ur Upwork account and start making gud cash
whatsapp 07068612611
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 7:22am On Jul 24, 2018
Bring all fiverr PayPal Withdrawals,Topbuzz, Freelancer, Upwork, Goddady

Tested & Trusted �✅
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 6:45am On Jul 25, 2018

Tested & Trusted �✅

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by GabrielYulaw(m): 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
justi4jesu:

Tested & Trusted �✅
Hello Justi! Do you buy directly from others PayPal accounts?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by justi4jesu(f): 5:33am On Jul 26, 2018
GabrielYulaw:

Hello Justi! Do you buy directly from others PayPal accounts?

Contact me on whatsapp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.