Stats: 3,171,078 members, 7,880,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:53 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (574222 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 04, 2013
CloudGuru.com--$8,500

A friend own this domain and has held it for some years before selling it yesterday. If you think you can make such an amount in just a few days, I wish you well.

Domaining is not a get rich quick scheme and over hyping your domain, a domain you wouldn't buy for same price you are shoving into the throat of a potential buyer, in less than average niche, is nothing but share greed. Greed will hardly get you anywhere in this Business.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:43am On Oct 05, 2013
2s£xy:
CloudGuru.com--$8,500

A friend own this domain and has held it for some years before selling it yesterday. If you think you can make such an amount in just a few days, I wish you well.

Domaining is not a get rich quick scheme and over hyping your domain, a domain you wouldn't buy for same price you are shoving into the throat of a potential buyer, in less than average niche, is nothing but share greed. Greed will hardly get you anywhere in this Business.

That was a nice sale.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 05, 2013
Yeah... It is. Rick reported selling another domain for 1.3M yesterday. That guy strategy is creating scarcity. He said the domain was hand registered.
17 years ago.

Anyways, we shall see.

IF grandstar can wait for cloud thesis, he just might get lucky.
thegoodjoehunt:

That was a nice sale.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by wisyno(m): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
2s£xy:
Yeah... It is. Rick reported selling another domain for 1.3M yesterday. That guy strategy is creating scarcity. He said the domain was hand registered.
17 years ago.

Anyways, we shall see.

IF grandstar can wait for cloud thesis, he just might get lucky.

Oga Sexy, how do you see this my baby; cloudincomes.com?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
Sorry for the late reply. I tried to reply this morning but my browser was messing up I just had it change.

That said.

Do you have an idea what cloud is? It's the future of storage and data management. A time will come when laptops wont come with its usual storage compartment. The idea is to store whatever files, videos, doc 'in the cloud'

goto Namebio.com and see what cloud domains that have been sold in the past so that you can have an idea.

wisyno:

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by greatfa4(m): 12:39am On Oct 06, 2013
Good day all the guru @2sexy and d others, please I am a novice to domain name business, I don't really understand anything on it, can u please teach me?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 5:47am On Oct 06, 2013
greatfa4: Good day all the guru @2sexy and d others, please I am a novice to domain name business, I don't really understand anything on it, can u please teach me?
forward match to www.babydomain.com ...... #Try graduate o#
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 06, 2013
Pls stop giving fake links
OXCUBA: forward match to www.babydomain.com ...... #Try graduate o#

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:45am On Oct 06, 2013
greatfa4: Good day all the guru @2sexy and d others, please I am a novice to domain name business, I don't really understand anything on it, can u please teach me?

Take your time and read this thread. It will help you a lot.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by greatfa4(m): 11:58am On Oct 06, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Take your time and read this thread. It will help you a lot.

Bros thanks, I have tried to read them and I am still ready it, but still difficult because most time it does not deduce it.

Thanks for ur adverse.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by wisyno(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2013
2s£xy:
Sorry for the late reply. I tried to reply this morning but my browser was messing up I just had it change.

That said.

Do you have an idea what cloud is? It's the future of storage and data management. A time will come when laptops wont come with its usual storage compartment. The idea is to store whatever files, videos, doc 'in the cloud'

goto Namebio.com and see what cloud domains that have been sold in the past so that you can have an idea.

2sexy, Thanks for your response. I know a bit about cloud technology and have seen the prices that cloud domains are sold in namebio and dnprice but I needed you to be specific about my domain. Do you think it is good enough to sell like cloudguru or for a low x,Bleep price if I hold onto it for some months or years?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by smithjohn1(m): 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
as far as i know Website flipping is the art of buying, improving and selling websites..it would be best option..
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by grandstar(m): 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
wisyno:

It deserves to go for $7000. i wish i had thought of it. well thats my opinion. its a very good cloud name
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
Why do you think it would go for such?

Let's debate... And open our brains.

I will be back cos I am kinda busy. About to prepare my dinner cheesy
grandstar: It deserves to go for $7000. i wish i had thought of it. well thats my opinion. its a very good cloud name
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by samogo1: 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
houes what do you think registering
wagecloud.com
europepoker.com
euporker.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
If not that I have decided to register any names till end of my NYSC.

If you see any value in SuperCloudTechnology.com, grab it!

grin cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
smithjohn1: as far as i know Website flipping is the art of buying, improving and selling websites..it would be best option..

Developing the website on a domain, is adding value to the domain. True domain flipping is finding domains which already have high value before being developed.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by guyANDROID1: 10:53am On Oct 07, 2013
House how do you see my new domain allnudecam.com Is it okay i need a reply and how much doyou people think i can sell it
thanks all
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
I dey great evrybody in d aos,its been a while i post to dis thread,ao una dey'hope u stil hold on to ur treasure names.IT'S ME UR BOI TEKKYBOY SAYING "HELLO"
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:56am On Oct 08, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Developing the website on a domain, is adding value to the domain. True domain flipping is finding domains which already have high value before being developed.
xup guy, can you help me reg some domains and i pay you through recharge card? ive got like 5 to register. they refused to accept my card (only God knows)
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 08, 2013
DigiSchool.co.uk $4,067

It's all about getting the right buyer.

Super Forex dot co dot uk has hope.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by guyANDROID1: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2013
guy ANDROID: House how do you see my new domain allnudecam.com Is it okay i need a reply and how much do you people think i can sell it
thanks all

Oga 2sexy and other guru pls answer me...I'm new to this
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2013
guy ANDROID:

Oga 2sexy and other guru pls answer me...I'm new to this
why did you reg it?

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 9:36am On Oct 08, 2013
Shawnmayor: why did you reg it?

You remember i have allnudies.com and CamShow.co ? grin

I'm not saying he reg his AllNudeCam.com because of that ooo, am only saying i have similar too grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 08, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

You remember i have allnudies.com and CamShow.co ? grin

I'm not saying he reg his AllNudeCam.com because of that ooo, am only saying i have similar too grin
can u help me reg a domain? they refuse to accept my card
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2013
Shawnmayor: xup guy, can you help me reg some domains and i pay you through recharge card? ive got like 5 to register. they refused to accept my card (only God knows)

Same issue with my card. It seems Africard has been blocked for people to renew. The new cards are out. That is if your card is Africard.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 10:11am On Oct 08, 2013
Shawnmayor: can u help me reg a domain? they refuse to accept my card

sad Why u no tell me since yesterday? i for reg am together with my two LLLL.co.uk early dis morning sad

See my balance just 3euro

If anyone have enough pls help Shawnmayor our, he's good domainer that will definitely pay back
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by guyANDROID1: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2013
Shawnmayor: why did you reg it?

Nigerian answering question with question....Ok I reg it because nude domains sales paid off in big $$$, I have cloud,city,forex,and betting domain also.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 10:57am On Oct 08, 2013
guy ANDROID:

Nigerian answering question with question....Ok I reg it because nude domains sales paid off in big $$$, I have cloud,city,forex,and betting domain also.

He's only asking you why u reg it, u never know maybe he might get buyer 4u or not... maybe
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by guyANDROID1: 11:28am On Oct 08, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

He's only asking you why u reg it, u never know maybe he might get buyer 4u or not... maybe

Ok thanks bro.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
Na wa o
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
Would you like to buy PYW.co?

If yes, I will sell for $6 naira equivalent.

If you are interested, let me.

GoodJoe, you have a mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick