Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,442 members, 7,940,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

Wow! Internet Connection With Free Subscription - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Wow! Internet Connection With Free Subscription (1005 Views)

Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Lagos,cost Of Modem And Subscription? / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? / Internet Connection With Cable Decoder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Internet Connection With Free Subscription by meetagape(m): 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2008
Enjoy an internet connection with free subscription using a dial up connection. Just a one time payment and thats all u need. A one time paymment for the hardwares, installation and maintenance
Re: Wow! Internet Connection With Free Subscription by meetagape(m): 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2008
Its real, and price considerate, but it works only in the eastern part of the country. You receive a money back guaranteeof 1 year. Take advantage of this great offer. For more info: call 07032117108, or send an e-mail to agape2k32001@yahoo.com, or meetagape@yahoo.com.
Re: Wow! Internet Connection With Free Subscription by chikeze(m): 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2008
so wetin make am free angry
Re: Wow! Internet Connection With Free Subscription by apity: 2:09am On Apr 03, 2008
check this site up www.your-freedom.net It works,i've been using it since last year.All you need is how to configue your computer to your GPRS phone and install one or two softwares and you are there on the internet.You can do it yourselt.All the step-by-step process is in a ebook which you can get for token.You can contact me through apity2008@yahoo.com for more info if you are interested.

WHAT YOU PAY YOUR HARD EARN MONEY FOR CAN BE GOTTEN FOR A TOKEN IF YOU HAVE THE INFORMATION
Re: Wow! Internet Connection With Free Subscription by amigoes(m): 9:39am On Apr 04, 2008
how come it is available only in/restricted to the east?
Re: Wow! Internet Connection With Free Subscription by apity: 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2008
This can be used anywhere there is GSM network.
Re: Wow! Internet Connection With Free Subscription by Kashif(m): 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2008
apity:

This can be used anywhere there is GSM network.

I think that site holds a different view.
Re: Wow! Internet Connection With Free Subscription by apity: 7:23am On Apr 12, 2008
What you don't know you don't know.This is what i have been using for over 8months now,even right now.Well,I'm not surprise when Jesus came only few believe him.
The few that believe can still get in touch through my mail apity2008@yahoo.com for the ebook on how to go about it which I'm given out for a token.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Real Time Internet Traffic Statistics For Africa / Best 3G Connection To Be Used In Ado- Ekiti / Visafone Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.