Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,511 members, 7,904,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

Nairaland Is Very Bad For Your Internet Marketing And Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland Is Very Bad For Your Internet Marketing And Online Business (1373 Views)

Some Things I Have Learned So Far In Internet Marketing!!! You Need To See This / Top 7 Digital Marketing And Online Advertising Agencies To Watch In Nigeria / UBA Africard Where Is My Money? This Is Very Bad Customer Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Very Bad For Your Internet Marketing And Online Business by suwailad(f): 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2013
I swear nairaland is not the place to be
when you want to make money online.
its just too plain that no internet business
or online business takes center stage on this thread
You get banned by the stewpid antibot even if your
aim was very genuine.

You cant promote your business on
nairaland. just buy ads and pay seun.
Thats so sad. sorry folks.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Very Bad For Your Internet Marketing And Online Business by valdubem(m): 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
Nothing is free, even in freetown. If you want to get ur service/coy/products advertised on NL, then U gotta pay for it.
Re: Nairaland Is Very Bad For Your Internet Marketing And Online Business by suwailad(f): 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2013
val_dubem: Nothing is free, even in freetown. If you want to get ur service/coy/products advertised on NL, then U gotta pay for it.

how about betting traffic to your blog,
promoting your blog contents? should i buy adds for that?
coz you get banned for even posting link to your blog contents
Re: Nairaland Is Very Bad For Your Internet Marketing And Online Business by Samabu07(m): 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
That's my main problem. I have 3 website that I can't generate traffics to. So so sad joor.
Samabu07@yahoo.com
Re: Nairaland Is Very Bad For Your Internet Marketing And Online Business by onlinemaster: 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2013
Seun should b very careful in d way he takes decions...both his moderators...they ban ppl alot...with the way tins are going nw am sure soon nl will start loosing traffic...
Re: Nairaland Is Very Bad For Your Internet Marketing And Online Business by rubycute(f): 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2013
And that is why Nairaland can never grow like Facebook. The bots just don't allow you to express yourself the way you want. Facebook dosen't care if your comments has link or not. However, it has limits so you don't abuse it. I prefer Facebook joor . . .
Re: Nairaland Is Very Bad For Your Internet Marketing And Online Business by nicekeno(m): 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2013
suwailad: I swear nairaland is not the place to be
when you want to make money online.
its just too plain that no internet business
or online business takes center stage on this thread
You get banned by the stewpid antibot even if your
aim was very genuine.

You cant promote your business on
nairaland. just buy ads and pay seun.
Thats so sad. sorry folks.

My dear, I agree with you. You 're 100% correct. I almost taught am the only person experiencing this nonsensical but incessant spam bot bans here and there. It's really annoying, and Seun must contact his developers to do something about it. Sometime ago i was banned for several days that i had to open another account with the other of my e-mail, to my surprise, i wanted to make a comment, and guess what the bot told me, Sorry, you can't do this right now, please try again in few weeks. What a Rubbish? I don't blame them sha, wen other forums are looking for traffic, Seun and his developer are busy scaring their's away. Who knows if am not even getting another ban once i post this comment now.
Re: Nairaland Is Very Bad For Your Internet Marketing And Online Business by onlinemaster: 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2013
nicekeno:

My dear, I agree with you. You 're 100% correct. I almost taught am the only person experiencing this nonsensical but incessant spam bot bans here and there. It's really annoying, and Seun must contact his developers to do something about it. Sometime ago i was banned for several days that i had to open another account with the other of my e-mail, to my surprise, i wanted to make a comment, and guess what the bot told me, Sorry, you can't do this right now, please try again in few weeks. What a Rubbish? I don't blame them sha, wen other forums are looking for traffic, Seun and his developer are busy scaring their's away. Who knows if am not even getting another ban once i post this comment now.

Lolzzz...no fear my friend...dy no ban u..lwkmd....seun u beta advice all dis moderators 2 b carefull if not,am afraid that u wll start loosing ur traffic...
Re: Nairaland Is Very Bad For Your Internet Marketing And Online Business by valdubem(m): 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2013
I will let Seun know of your plights. Pls bear with him.
Re: Nairaland Is Very Bad For Your Internet Marketing And Online Business by Seun(m): 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
We apologize for the antispam bot bans. One of the best ways to prevent them is to stop posting spam on Nairaland. I hope this helps!
Re: Nairaland Is Very Bad For Your Internet Marketing And Online Business by onlinemaster: 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
Seun: We apologize for the antispam bot bans. One of the best ways to prevent them is to stop posting spam on Nairaland. I hope this helps!
Seun mayb u have 2 tll us wat spam means....for example sum1 hv sumtn 2 advertise,den he or she goes to a particular thread where audience can be built easily,is dat spam...just warn ur freaking moderators to mind d way they ban ppl...am even surprise dy hvnt banned me 4 expressing my view....
Re: Nairaland Is Very Bad For Your Internet Marketing And Online Business by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2013
let me test if the op is right
Re: Nairaland Is Very Bad For Your Internet Marketing And Online Business by Dfrenzy(m): 1:30am On Mar 30, 2013
Hmmmm....., interesting. Thought i was experiencing this WONDERS alone o!
Re: Nairaland Is Very Bad For Your Internet Marketing And Online Business by nicekeno(m): 7:50am On Mar 30, 2013
Seun: We apologize for the antispam bot bans. One of the best ways to prevent them is to stop posting spam on Nairaland. I hope this helps!

Seun, am personally NOT happy with this comment. If a member is posting a thread that contains links to his/her site which is genuine, that should be accepted. I mean that should be the benefit i enjoy for becoming a member.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Very Bad For Your Internet Marketing And Online Business by dav8id(m): 9:48am On Mar 30, 2013
suwailad:

how about betting traffic to your blog,
promoting your blog contents? should i buy adds for that?
coz you get banned for even posting link to your blog contents
you guys are taking it far..nairaland banned people even without posting link. I've being banned so many time without any reason. Eg there is a time a guy start a thread with title ' who is from nasarawa state and can speak the languege well ' i responded to the the thread by saying ' i'm from nasasarawa state lafia preside and how can i help you?' before i know it i was banned. Infact i was banned for 5 days whice end some hours today just because i reply a thread on a particular traffic exchange business, that use to be good but after selling the business to new handler the business turn to be something else, i was banned for that even withou me giving any link.
that make me to be sure that there is nothing like antibot. THE MODERATORS ARE THE SO CALLED ANTIBOT. That is the fact..
Re: Nairaland Is Very Bad For Your Internet Marketing And Online Business by valdubem(m): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2013
I too have suffered from the Banning spree. My other account was banned and it will be unbanned in 2125 (that's when I'll be long gone); but let's believe that seun will look into it.

To ALL the Moderators in the house: GOD is WATCHING you in 3D. Discharge ur duties with fairness. Don't be partial
Re: Nairaland Is Very Bad For Your Internet Marketing And Online Business by LOUDmedia(m): 11:15am On Mar 30, 2013
You all will agree with me that half of the registered users on NL have been inactive a long time as the supposed users had to create multiple accounts when their initial accounts where banned for one reason or the other. Even when you post a comment without links, you get banned!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Very Bad For Your Internet Marketing And Online Business by wisemanj(m): 11:54am On Mar 30, 2013
LOUDmedia: You all will agree with me that half of the registered users on NL have been inactive a long time as the supposed users had to create multiple accounts when their initial accounts where banned for one reason or the other. Even when you post a comment without links, you get banned!!! undecided
my brother i hav also suffer from this stupid robot if the moderator refuse to charge then i hav no choice than my oga at the top must hear this
Re: Nairaland Is Very Bad For Your Internet Marketing And Online Business by kaysy(m): 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
I have been on Nairaland since 2008, then i was very frequent in the romance section, subsequently i moved to education where my line of business is, but unfortunately i met a dreaded moderator who always made life unbearable for me there. i had no idea what a facebook page or a blog was, but this particular moderator pushed me to the wall (even when there was no trace of fraud at me) to an extent that i had to make very serious search about how to have my own forum or something closed to a website. I had no teacher, nobody to turn to as per helping me out, all i know and have today is by the grace of God and a product of Nairaland Moderator's attack. You can see my sites below in my signature, that's the only place to post such cos u get banned when u post them in your comments or they may edit your comment for u and remove the link u supplied.

I just like Seun's conscience cos i know he's doesn't even know how horrible his Mods are
A moderator has actually chased me into a more better and self controlled online office.
Re: Nairaland Is Very Bad For Your Internet Marketing And Online Business by LOUDmedia(m): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
kaysy: I have been on Nairaland since 2008, then i was very frequent in the romance section, subsequently i moved to education where my line of business is, but unfortunately i met a dreaded moderator who always made life unbearable for me there. i had no idea what a facebook page or a blog was, but this particular moderator pushed me to the wall (even when there was no trace of fraud at me) to an extent that i had to make very serious search about how to have my own forum or something closed to a website. I had no teacher, nobody to turn to as per helping me out, all i know and have today is by the grace of God and a product of Nairaland Moderator's attack. You can see my sites below in my signature, that's the only place to post such cos u get banned when u post them in your comments or they may edit your comment for u and remove the link u supplied.

I just like Seun's conscience cos i know he's doesn't even know how horrible his Mods are
A moderator has actually chased me into a more better and self controlled online office.

I have limited our company registration website address to my NL profile and signature because I can't just post links below my comments or risks being banned. I also avoid the use of certain words in my post (even if there are no links) or risks being banned too!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Very Bad For Your Internet Marketing And Online Business by NextProdigy(m): 4:52am On Sep 07, 2013
Not true.

(1) (Reply)

Was Tax Identification Number Required From You To Open A Corporate Account? / Where To Buy Garri In Large Quantity For Business / Issue To Be Clearified.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.